American Expeditionary Force - Europe

What's stopping a group of 30-50 right wing Americans from buying tickets to Europe, going into the nearest migrant camp and fucking up their shit with blunt weapons?

Europe chose their destiny. I have no interest in that continent

You'd get bashed by migrants, i've had tougher shites than the alt-lite.

This. If some fascist resistance did arise, I would support it but not financially or militarily.

Europe is our mother, we must protect it even if it did sell itself out to migrant cock

Shut up pasta nigger

obesity?

>he says this while his country is 3x worse

Your country is 50% for sure sort out your own problems. Even the countries that are worst off in europe e.g. sweden are better off than the U.S

Europe wants to die, let them.

Stay in your degeneracy, Muslim migrants are here to cure Europe with Islam.

You'd get nowhere without support from right wing Europeans. Think about how a typical terrorist cell is organized.

Logistics cell

Action cell

Intel cell

Headquarters cell

No one knows each other, except for the ones calling the shots at the HQ cell. Logistics cell is usually comprised of people like doctors and bankers who specialize in using their professional expertise in support of the cell operations.

Action cell is made up of the guys doing the fighting.

Intel cell receives orders from HQ and does suerveillance on targets for the action cell, but relays their findings to the HQ cell first.

HQ cell is where all the shot callers are.

30-50 autists in the woods with no training or support is a bad idea.

yet. there are still 150mil whites in 'murca.

if anything saves the west as we know it, it will originate in the millenial generation in america. otherwise it comes to chinese world hegemony with some larping whites left in eastern europe before 2100.

Are you retarded? There are at least 600 million whites in Europe, and even more in South america.
The millennial generation is literally the most cucked generation in existence. You have no idea what you're talking about

>this meme again

We are 74% non-hispanic white.
It is one of the most outlandish things imaginable that you even attempted to invite that comparison when your government is actively attempting to genocide your own people and you fags can't even fly your flag at schools.
Jamal should have put a tighter lock on your cuck shed.

Europe needs to clean up their own mess. We aren't the world's ambulance anymore.

Would be counter productive to the cause. Europeans need to suffer.

Fuck, you have to be dumber than shit. Have you allowed a migrant to rape your wife, daughter or son today? If not, get off the internet and do your duty as a Swede.

Because those doing it would be beat up by 300 migrants, OR they would get arrested an hour after.

And the MSM/govt will use it to claim there is a rise of right wing violence, and the migrant camp will get 10 millions to get new infrastructure and security.

Random acts of violence are not the answer.

>We are 74% non-hispanic white.
Not according to PEW.

Maybe for you because we don't have sharia law, Ahmed.

Aside from the fact that all of you are poor, government leeches? Nothing.

Europe has no unity, not the kind we want at any rate. The countries with strenght are blackened beyond repair, and the countries with a simmer of hope have no strenght.

Also, the ruling class have imported a shitskin population to all major cities, who basically acts as a shield, or a bufferzone if you will, against any white popular uprising.

Sweden could be a focal point for a ethnocrusade from the rest of us, or Trump could be the Hindenburg of Germany, paving way for Hitler in 2020. Other than that I see no viable futures.

Any tips on avoiding the migra when i cross over with my whole extended family come next week Tyrone ? Thanks in advance

You're so fucking stupid that you didn't even read your own chart that you posted.

Where does it say anywhere how many people belong to each age bracket?
Plus, we're at least attempted to undo the damage. You fags elected a cuckhold days after a terror attack.

You fucking surrendered yet again.

You don't because the construction on the wall has already started, you retarded shitskin.

Stop. Just stop. Coming here you should know better. You still have have occupying forces in Germany who are there to enforce the denazification of the ZOG elected government for Odins sake.

America answers to no one, don't be a cuck

Gee, idk maybe people have lives to live and cant just fuck off from their job on a whim, blow a bunch of money on a plane ticket, then deal with legal ramifications and possible hospital bills. Do you think European right wingers are any less capable of hitting people with blunt objects? Matter of fact you see more euros fucking up leftists than you do americans.

Fuck off with your civic nationalist cuck

Whoa Tyrone, no need to get all antsy there
We already paid the pollero and everything, just be cool and give me a quick rundown of cool jobs my cousins and i can make the most $$ off ? Blessings.

being so fat they can't get in the plane?

So not at all then? Feefees don't win wars fatty money and fodder does. Nb keep ur welfare

He's actually a potato n*gger. Honest mistake, dirty paddies can't even make an original flag.

Because they're not on our land, and we respect Europe's right to commit cultural suicide even as we mock them for it.

Beating migrants would do nothing if it's Americans. It needs to be people defending their own land, or it's meaningless (if potentially entertaining) brutality.

You come here you pig i'll kill you. France is for french, it's our problem to fix.
You savior complexed overly emotional diabetes encrusted dicked nanyboy is worth nothing.

Thats a joke right, I think you meant world police man not ambulance. Fix your Juan.

nobody gives a shit and thats euro's problem anyway

>can't even say nigger on the internet incase his house gets raided and he's locked up for hate speech

They'll have to go outside, away from their computer.

>Just gibs me 25k to save teh white race, goys!

good luck with that

I dare you. My cousins and I will fuck you up fatty

>French
>Killing
Please every culture that even interacts with you ends up raping you into submission.

Your country is beyond saving. So don't worry.

because why help a country that doesn't want to be helped or can't help themselves

lack of motivation

Why would one go halfway across the globe to stomp out an anthill. Your worry is sage worthy.

Are you 12?

>What's stopping a group of 30-50 right wing Americans from buying tickets to Europe, going into the nearest migrant camp and fucking up their shit with blunt weapons?
I would invest in this idea, just to see the headlines in German news of Americans getting arrested by the Bundespolizei and getting deported.

>Mick too stupid to realize it's a meme

Thanks man. Grim news but it's better to know.

>Be TRS
>Complain about migrants
>Refuse to complain about the Jews behind the migrant crisis

lel

... I wonder though, does that include middle-easterners as white? MEers make up, as muslims maybe 1%, the rest noise, though, so they don't change the numbers much.

cool jobs? lol mexicans are slave labor bro. you will be doing roofing all day every day until you kill yourself. your kids will be ok tho

It's reality.

I hope the RAISE act passes, that way Europeans/Other white immigrants could once again immigrate here with less restrictions. Only 200,000 of the 1 million immigrants we get yearly are from Europe. Mostly from Eastern Europe and England.

>Sweden are better off than the U.S

HAHAHAHHAHA åh herregud du är seriös...vänta låt mig skratta extra mycket HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

>Matter of fact you see more euros fucking up leftists than you do americans.

Where? PEGIDA is the only group I know that does that, and I haven't seen any news about that.

We need to link up with the European right wing. That's how we grow from a small movement into a global one.

You can paint my house for a bag of oranges.

Wisconsin and Minnesota have a huge Swedish population in case you're planning on immigrating here.

(((pegida)))

Whats this meme called?

A waiting line.

>ywn call dinko for backup as you're holding the line against mudslime horde and watch as his MT-LB squishes allah's soldiers into piles of used laundry

Europe is none of your business. You don't have any right to it. Stay in your own backwards country. We're full!

Not knowing where Europe is, for one.