Economic retard here...

Economic retard here. I've heard that the raising of Ontario's minimum wage will fuck the economy by making the cost of goods rise too. What I wish to know is what can actually be done to deal with poverty, where people can work and live their lives comfortably at the same time?

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/timworstall/2017/04/05/seattles-2-9-unemployment-rate-tells-us-nothing-about-the-effects-of-seattles-minimum-wage-rise/#68b8f5d768b8
consultingbyrpm.com/blog/2013/02/even-more-thoughts-on-the-minimum-wage.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>oy vey prices on goods is rising we better raise that min wage for burger assemblers up to 15 canadidooroos

People are not going to be able to live comfortably. you either stay here and suffer or simply leave the province.

Thats what every business and sane person is going to do anyway, especially when the carbon tax hits next year.

Gee let's slash everybody's wages by 90% to make everything real cheap. We can be like Cambodia!!

>found out my dad wasn't my dad
>my biological dad is irish
>mfw I was granted Irish citizenship 2 months ago (jus sanguinis)
>got a job lined up...moving at the end of summer

Gonna feel good living in a country that doesn't want to destroy itself

Gonna be fun watching Canadians crash and burn from the other side of the Ocean

Oh boy you sure don't know how BLACK it is there

Pay them in trade metals and not fiat.

91.7% white

1.3% Black

stop immigration
the only reason minimum wage was/is "necessary" is because the labor pool is increasing faster than the job pool

I swear Canada and Australia have the exact same problems.

It's degrees of the same everywhere I assume, due to the Keynesian policies. He said in the long run your dead anyway and now we die.

Basically, fuck the lazy, unproductive or stupid and let them starve or work their way out.

If they commit crime to get food, murder them.
Only those with a strong will to live should be allowed to reproduce.

Fuck helping out weak genes with state handouts.

>it's not difficult

Minimum wage at work.

Services and goods made by people earning less than new proposed minimum wage will go up. The rest won't.

This means that:
>if you earn more than minimum wage you'll probably end up poorer because your purchasing power will drop
>if you're business owner you'll end up richer(because more people will be able to afford your goods or services, eventual raises you have to give to your cleaners probably won't outweigh it)
>if you earn current minimum wage you'll be richer than you are now(duh)

Obviously raising minimum wage has its limits. If it's so high that 80% of the population earn it then raising it further probably isn't going to result in change for anybody, as in - you'll generate specific kind of inflation that's equal to growth in salary.

It's essentially keynesian policy - add a little bit of regulation so economy works slightly better than it did before. Has the drawback of keynesianism too - the non-pathetic part of the population will see their standard of living drop.

Buy a Costco membership and buy food in bulk.
Cancel TV if you have it, just get internet only.
Get a room mate to split bills with.

Having internet = unlimited entertainment.

Don't listen to everything conservatives say, but if you are a conservative perhaps you can appreciate that taxes can be lowered if workers are paid a living wage and poverty is eliminated through private donations.

Think of it like water, if people are thirsty enough they will kill you for the water, or you can share more of the water in your private lake, so people don't die of dehydration.

All of this is entirely the conservatives fault for getting too greedy. Self-interest should include anticipating an uprising from those you rely on to pay your bills. Yes you can pack up and move your business elsewhere, but if you keep up your bullshit you're eventually going to get ripped limb from limb. Think of a good wage as lynching insurance. That's not to say this is the absolute most efficient way to do business, but its a compromise between a good life and the gallows.

There's nothing stopping a capitalist from trying to solve the problems with his own private money, and he had lots of chances to do so, but instead he needed to squeeze every last dollar from the system, now the government needs to step in because he can't see the value in his own safety.

companies are gonna make cuts to their rosters
the ones who stay are gonna be forced to do the job of 3
cost of living will increase
people will be taxed more for earning higher income
small business will be impossible to operate
large companies will leave the market for cheaper labour
minimum wage jobs are ment to be entry level jobs to gain experience for future careersflipping burgers at mcdicks is not a career and should not be encouraged
raising the minimum wage to 15 an hour will phase real workers out and replace them with robots

tax will not be lowered
trudeau has over spent every dollar and we will be forced to pick up the tab
taxs will increase in the next few years to balance out the massive deficit

>eliminate poverty through private donation
thats retarded. its no ones fault youre poor. companies owe you nothing. if you can be replaced by a robot then its your fault for being a useless employee

the poor will never uprise over the rich
the poor will be too hungry, too tired and too dumb to go against them
they will not have resources needed for it
for every ghetto gun there will be 5 cutting edge ones
you really think the rich will lay down and let you take their stuff?

Econ MA here.

Every time minimum wages have been increased, the economy has not suffered the catastrophic consequences and price rises conservative "economists" will have you believe. That's because markets are very flexible and not the linear rigid supply/demand diagrams layman thinks are an acceptable model of reality.

Because if jobs don't provide a living wage, there's no point really doing said jobs then is there? Your time is worth not-living-in-the-ymca at least
If there's no point doing them, might as well be on welfare, sucking on the government's teat
If you're a welfare ho', you're taking money from people who work

It's better to have more people contributing and less people leeching

Yeah that Venezuelan government is doing so hot now adays. The problem *is* greed, but greed is not exclusive to conservatives. The most tiny anti-capitalist nations are typically the poorest, despite their claims of social welfare. Why? Because of course when a single group or entity has the wealth of all the people, it is easier to squander it on private redistribution--which every single leader will do to maintain power.

Increased savings to invest in capital equipment so the productivity of workers is higher.

which doesnt raise the wages of labor, assuming same skills,

UNIVERSAL BASIC INCOME: The 3 cities starting out with this ploy will be a success because it will be funded on everyone elses dime. The 3 cities involved will have a big economic spike which will be promoted on the (((CBC))) over and over to dupe the rest of Canada into accepting this nation or province wide. Once UBI becomes standard in Ontario is the moment when a bigger flood of shitskins come in for free gibs and the Canadian middle class which is already nonexistent almost disappears entirely. There will be a huge push to get all of Canada on UBI before the cracks start showing in Ontario.

$15 MINIMUM WAGE: Expectation: OH SHIT I GET MORE MONEY FUCK YES MY PROBLEMS ARE OVER. Reality: You get fired and are replaced by a combination of machines and H1B Visa workers who will be doing your job for $7/hour.

Around this period is when the more harsh thought crime/anti free speech laws come in because if you speak out against Trudeau fucking children they will shut off your free shit and you will not be able to survive. This will also be a precursor to the cashless society. With all these systems in place you get a massive amount of Canadians dependent 100% on government handouts and will force us into voting in the "free shit" parties as our society collapses around us. We will eventually get overthrown by our own indoctrinated communist left + 3rd world invaders like it has happened so many times before.

>Economic retard

Keep it simple. If economic success is a ladder, the minimum wage chops of the first few rungs. People with the fewest skills (including very basic stuff like punctuality and accountability) are harmed considerably, as they can't climb the ladder at all.

As a small business owner the minimum wage increase will mean I need to fire 2 or 3 people from my staff. That means my existing staff will need to take on additional responsibilities.

Big businesses will adapt by investing in technology that eliminates manual labour, like the kiosks in mcdonalds. They will pass the increased wages onto their customers, resulting in a steady increase in the cost of living.

People that are making minimum wage now will have roughly the same quality of life (assuming they stay employed) while people that are working above minimum will have a relatively harder time.

Raising the minimum wage helps big businesses stay big by pushing out small businesses, keeps things relatively the same for minimum wage workers, and makes it worse for college educated workers trying to get out of debt.

FUCK THIS SHITTY LIBERAL PARTY

LIBERALS OUT NOW REEEEEEEEEEEEE

You are fucking delusional beyond repair.
You get taxed to no shit by government who pay an imaginary dept. The corporation you defend make so much money they have to hide it in fiscal paradise. They centralized the riches to the extent where a CEO is paid 300% more than the employee.
Die really just die fucking slave.
All you do is attack the poor cause you're a coward who can't attack stronger.
Don't attack the central bank scam or the globalist scam that destroyed local market.
ALWAYS FUCKING BLAME THE POOR.

I hate you're kind so fucking much and which you a painful death.

So fucking what ? You can't be competitive versus a global market that employ slave to produce ? So you have to pay shit your employee or you have to close ?
Fuck off the minimum salary didn follow the increase in cost of life for 20 years straight and suddenly you all act like it would never back fire ?
go to hell

Will goods such as video games, which have already gone up 20 dollars, stay at 80 or increase further?

This would be a great ad to not allow Chinese into our country. Learn the language.

>What I wish to know is what can actually be done to deal with poverty

well the best way to deal with poverty is to encourage the practice of Eutelegenisis, which is a form of eugenics.

Poverty is a function of productivity. The higher the productivity, the lower the poverty. Productivity is wealth generation.

>What I wish to know is what can actually be done to deal with poverty, where people can work and live their lives comfortably at the same time?
Nothing. It's an unsolvable problem because we're humans and not robots. The best way to mitigate it would be to eliminate as much bureaucracy as possible. It's why the US has remained so wealthy and why it won't remain wealthy forever, trying to manipulate the natural forces of scarcity and supply/demand can only go so far.

Of course once you add subhumans like niggers then you're pretty much fucked no matter what

Sure because out of complete disgust for you I typed you're instead of your. At least i talk 3 languages faggot. Go die as a slave or wake up and name the problem by it's name.

No giving the right to the lowest class of worker in society to live a decent live is NOT TOO MUCH. Enough with that shitty meme that the rich always have to be richer. Fuck you, fuck your degenerate and retarded kind and slave ideology.

yea. 15 bucks an hour doesnt magically let you afford to live in the GTA. When I was making that 8 years ago it amounted to around 450 a week lol.

I like how the local news are interviewing all these loser kids downtown too who think they're going to have it made now.

Your pic sums up life as a Canuck in Ontario. Fuck!

WTF I HATE HIGHER WAGES AND LOWER UNEMPLOYMENT NOW!

At least we got to see the wonders of the internet eh?

I like that picture you put in your first post. You can't speak a proper sentence but you know what feudalism is?

Xi Xi Pong pay you over $5 an hour?

Look at this illiterate word salad.... yeah, it's "the corporations" that make you a failure.

The shilling in this thread is amazing. Seattle economy is getting worse and unemployment is at all time highs.

>Be Australia
>Make minimum wage 54 didgeridollars
>Want to buy video game
>420 dollarydoos

Explain that

>mad people make more money than him
Why? And do you think this guy just sits on the money? He spends it putting it back into the economy so what's the issue.

>What can actually be done to deal with poverty, where people can work and live their lives comfortably at the same time?

Get rid of fiat money. Get rid of the jews. Get rid of city consumerist life. Become self-sustainable. Create a family to sustain you when you get old.

Those kids get to watch "syrian refugees" drive around in BMW's while they live on the street and die to fentynal.

I'm french why the fuck should I be Chinese.. In fact I shitpost to practice my english. If i can bait someone I'm getting better.

That pic describe you pretty well but depict what will happen to Canada in a future not far away.

>economic retard
you mean retard in general, leaf

Can't they just switch hourly wages to weekly salary? There's no limit on how many hours a business requires for a salary of say $300
46 hours per week for a salary of $300 seems fair for those wanting a minimum wage
T. Merchant

lol you're a fucking retard and a lying corporate cuck piece of shit

yup. Toronto is a magical place. Can't wait til there are nothing but 80% muds and diehard leftys pushing for more and more ~diversity~

illiterate word salad is not an argument. fuck you normie
I'm pretty mad that some cunt will spend more than I will win in my entire life of hard work in a weekend just because she came out of a banker.
That a CEO who is there because of his dad contact does 350% more than I will ever do ever if I am more competent than him.
I'm mad that the company are doing massive fiscal evasion with the help of politicians and big bank. That bank are manipulating money with inflation to keep people poor.
That there was a meeting on that fucking Island named Jekyll that sealed your life and mine without our consent.
I sure did not sign that bulshit.

thats cool and everything but I'd like to know the livability of the city? can a kid who works at starbucks afford to live in his neighbourhood of employment? No one here in Toronto can, without roommates, or parents money lol.

Important caveat
Learn to cook.
Unprocessed food is not taxed. You're already saving 30% (tax and tip) on your food costs.
Plus it's a whole lot healthier.

Would you recommend Beijing or Shanghai? Never been.

Christ lefypol is even more cringey and pathetic than I would've guessed

Burgercuck here

>items already have jumped 15~ cents in price as of a couple weeks ago
>hours getting cut left and right for people because they have to save money

Im sure the owners cant wait to pay everyone an extra 4 dollars an hour!

As empty inside as outside I guess.

>companies are gonna make cuts to their rosters
the ones who stay are gonna be forced to do the job of 3
This is of course the buggest falacy pushed by the big corps.
Corporations are charities, they hire as much as possible to stay profitable. If they could make one person do the work of 3, they've have done it already.
Our costs have risen mainly due to the drop in the Canadian dollar.
Cuckservatives pushin their tire old memes, have fun getting raped by Trudeau in a couple of years. Remember, when you get raped, you win (but not the election)

You know what you CAN do to ACTUALLY make people more financially stable? Have less fucking people. I am being serious. /economic/ bro here. It's actually the existence of a class of people that doesnt provide anything for an economy that makes it slow.

mcdonalds? Dont they already pay somewhat well or is that just a meme?

you're totally not trolling

they pay people 11.40/hr
i get 11.90
managers get 13 i believe
but if youre salary mcdonalds isnt that bad 40-100k depending on how high up you are

i laugh at you

Nothing can be done really unless cuts are made to existing government programs resulting in less taxation being required. Lowering taxes is the only way to improve the lives of the poor and lower middle class. Well, that or government price fixing on goods and services, but then you're moving towards a communist style of governing.

Raising minimum wage will never be the answer, it will always result in the market adjusting for it, and cause inflation of goods and services.

If a business is making say $1,000,000 profit per year and the minimum wage is $10, and then the government says the new minimum wage is $15, that business isn't just going to say "well I was making $1mil but now I'll be making $850k, but that's okay as long as the poor employees have a slightly better lifestyle!" no, they still want their $1m+ per year as they were getting before, so they raise their prices slightly to compensate.

It won't be obvious on an item-by-item basis either, it'll seem minor, the cost of your bread might go from $2.50 to $2.61, your milk might go from $3.55/L to $3.70/L but over the months and years it adds up. You won't be better off just because of minimum wage increase. In fact the greatest metric of someones success in a capitalist free market society is the differential between their own salary/wealth versus the minimum wage. By raising the minimum wage all of those upper class/wealthy people are effectively losing buying power as well, devaluing their own wealth.

Doesn't mean shit.
forbes.com/sites/timworstall/2017/04/05/seattles-2-9-unemployment-rate-tells-us-nothing-about-the-effects-of-seattles-minimum-wage-rise/#68b8f5d768b8

The problem here is the global market.
You can't be competitive versus India and China or other shithole full of true modern slave.
That is what they are asking. Local business can not afford to live in a free market because there's no global standards...
What you guys doesn't seems to understand is not only low wage does not help the business but it also drive a society to its death.
You goy really want to drop to India working standards before you realizing something is wrong in the priority order ?

This fall my family business is beginning to fully automate production, the costs of the new wages will cost us around $200k more. The costs of automating is 800k so after 4 years the investment will be worth its money.

>That a CEO who is there because of his dad contact does 350% more than I will ever do ever if I am more competent than him
If you were more competent, you'd be a CEO and not a shit poster. Let me guess, your a barista right?

Not to mention power costs 10k a month and after the suicidal carbon tax it could exceed 15k.

I'd like to see an accurate, month by month account of the population of Seattle.

I'd be willing to bet there's a direct correlation between the 2. Probably going down as people move out.

There's no fucking way. I'm like an hour out of Vancouver in a smallish boring city and it's even expensive here, the minimum you can get a 1bdrm ghetto apartment for is around $750-800/month, and that's for like bottom of the barrel 30+ year old building. You want anything modern? you're looking at $1200+/month for a 1bdrm or bachelor suite, and like I said that's like 100km outside of Vancouver. It's going to be the same story in Toronto, Seattle, wherever.

>I've heard that the raising of Ontario's minimum wage will fuck the economy by making the cost of goods rise too.
Green energy and carbon taxes cause the price of goods to rise.

Wages do but to a far smaller portion due to the limited cost of the limited number of people making only min wage and the smaller costs of labor those workers have on the business they work in.

Simply put a 50% raise in wages of min wage workers will depending on the business model only raise prices by 2% to 7%.

Making energy 40% more expensive will raise prices generally 10% to 20% depending on the product and business.

>t. dumbfuck who never worked in any big corp.
You would knew meritocracy is a jokememe.

This isnt true at all.
Small businesses wont be able to simply afford to pay an extra $4 per hour on their employees resulting in all goods prices going up, or most minimum wage employees being fired, or a mix of both.
Also, the people doing hard labour like construction for only $17 an hour will see people with braindead jobs making 15 and hour and quit.

Also, as the price of everything goes up, and the expected basic levels of income go up, the amount of welfare dished out will also go up.
People in the middle class will suffer as their wages will barely rise, and so someone who was making $22 an hour before basically got their wages cut by $4 an hour.

This only results in disgruntles people in the middle class who now cannot afford life, will see that they can simply take welfare or minimum wage and live a much more peaceful less stressful life if they give up on their shitty fruitless middle class careers.

As more and more small businesses and minimum wage people are fired the welfare state will continue to expand, and the middle class wil be taxed even more to pay for it.. resulting in a debt spiral until the whole country is dirt poor.

Now you must also consider that this province is already in a massive debt criss and beginning to crash. The hydro prices were so extreme that they are postponing payments on our hydro rates for 10 years.. this only results in an much more massive debt load on our children or their children.. this is forcing our future generations into slavery.
With carbon taxes and other insane fees, the people of this province are becoming very poor, very fast.

Mix all this with a massive boom of muslims and other foreigners and the people of Ontario are in for 1 hell of a ride.

All i can say is buy a rifle now, and a lot of ammo.

The only way to do this is the make the labor market competitive.

This can easily be done with only allowing as many immigrants in as full time job positions open (which has been breaking even at 0 the past few years), stopping H1B visas, investing in manufacturing and giving tax cuts to big buisness so they open here (low dollar helps), after all this business will have to compete for employees and offering wages and benefits plans that people can live on.

yea that's what I thought. I'm in a suburb of Toronto, and I do alright at just shy of 100k, but after tax and paying to keep my car on the road (work)/housing.. I'm basically poor. City living is a meme but unfortunately necessary to maintain income. It's a vicious cycle. So yea, kids who make a quarter of what I make aren't affording to live here and if they are it's (often) because of generous parents.

Nothing you wrote amounts to an argument, only weak "muh CEO's" strawmen (protip you can be against UBI and be against the ultra wealthy at the same time). You're an emotionally stunted idiot who can't see beyond "muh gibs me dat".

>what is global market
You guys are dumb as rock.
You're whole premise is assuming every business is a small business that can barely survive as it goes. Because global market and shit.
That doesn't even have anything to do with inflation at all or what cause inflation.
It's less funy to talk economy with dumbfuck who understand nothing to it and use straw man argument to exaggerate the context.

Yea I honestly don't know how poor people do it. I've had a few friends live in downtown Vancouver and Toronto and their living situation always sounded like a nightmare to me, living with 4-5 people usually in a place that only had 2-3 bedrooms 1 bathroom, people sleeping on couches or in closets, just so they could live the big city life.

I'm only making around $70k and like you said, after all the necessary expenses I really don't have much left over. I save some each year, enough that I could survive losing my job for a few months, or fixing my car if it breaks down, but not enough that I ever feel like I'll escape the rat race. Sad state we're in.

Raising minimum wage is a negative contributing factor to an economy. An economy can still improve despite raising the minimum wage because there are many factors at play, not just the minimum wage.

>living with 4-5 people usually in a place that only had 2-3 bedrooms 1 bathroom, people sleeping on couches or in closets, just so they could live the big city life.

basically, first year college tier, but permanently. It's amazing to think people do this in their adult lives

Wow you sure told me. What a compelling argument.

The minimum wage is going up to compensate for the increased taxes next year. The whole thing is a scheme designed to fill Liberal coffers. All the wagies will think "Fuck Yes 15$ an hour", not realizing that they aren't even making more money because of more taxes being deducted.

>Employer Pays Employee More
>Employee Gets Taxed More
>Liberals Look Like Good Guys
>Liberals Get Re-Elected

>what can actually be done to deal with poverty, where people can work and live their lives comfortably at the same time?
Literally they can do this by simply axing immigration and temporary foreign worker programs and actually letting automation happen while giving tools for people to be trained in still needed jobs in order to keep society and the general economy functioning.
Minimum wage increases don't do shit because all it does is raise the price floor for all goods to where it'll just re-calibrate with wages and then shit will stay the same general price except more people will be making worse wages and therefore would technically create more poor people.
John A. Macdonald knew how to grow a country, through economic protectionism and securing markets in order to provide for a booming population especially those going to settle Western Canada and the prairies. However every government since Diefenbaker decided to go all in on globalization and now we're in this giant mess where Canada has no identity and everyone just thinks of us as a more liberal USA when our culture and upbringings as a nation were very different outside of colonial roots.
Until a government can be implemented that will invest in fixing the overflowing labor field than we are basically fucked and the number of poor will keep on increasing especially when even outside of the minimum wage increases the other job provisions like mandatory sick days and leave will fuck small businesses and hurt tons of jobs in Ontario. I'm working on running for public office (starting with municipal to gain experience) and I implore other Canadians here to do the same and to collectivize in order to stop our tyrannical governments and corrupt political parties until the damage becomes even worse than it is now. We have to be the ones to make change when nobody else will rise up.

this leaf knows whats up

>french intellectuals

>run for office
>propose lowering immigration rates
>CBC calls you a racist
>get immediately blackballed and outcast from society
>live in a cardboard box for the rest of your life

I don't like this situation anymore than you do but the general populace of this country is so fucked between all the imported """"diversity"""" that will only ever vote for bigger government and the dumb horny women who vote with their cunts there's no way a democratic solution is possible until quality of life degrades significantly

it's just been made so the left are the default 'good guys' and anything remotely right of the liberal party are the 'bad guys.'

welfare and some small time drug dealing/growing.
It won't fuck the economy that bad, carbon tax might tho.
Once you name "the immigrant" Canada's left will go dead silent about the minimum wage. the minimum wage debate is nonexistent in the US with lefties nowadays since the alt-right has named "the immigrant". Lefties now taking the reverse position so they can have cheap produce(illegal labor), watching muh poor plantation owner who can't find crop pickers for min wage is hilarious, they come on TV and actually think they will get sympathy.
Another thing to blame for this issue is zoning/ordinances making property development a pain especially for cheaper housing. Causing sky high lot prices. Zoning does have its advantages as well.
Tax mismanagement and pensions systems are a big one too.

That's already the minimum wage though isn't it?

What kind of technology goes into automation? I'm waiting for the day all work is made obsolete and we can finally be free of the labour meme.

yeh, but if theyre already cutting hours at 11.40 theyll cut back even more when they have to pay everyone 2.60 more in 6 months and 3.60 a year from now

>It's essentially keynesian policy - add a little bit of regulation so economy works slightly better than it did before
Rhetoric=/=reality
In reality you see very very broad and distinct patterns of where people are being driven to work in no small part due to minimum wage laws and the perverse incentives they create

consultingbyrpm.com/blog/2013/02/even-more-thoughts-on-the-minimum-wage.html

Decrease the cost of living instead of increasing wages.

how?

marry a rich chinese qt

Who owns the output of the machines, you or the ruling elite? Automation will have us competing against the machines for less money under harder conditions or ending up on welfare. Short of a Marxist revolution, how does automation benefit you, again? Automation is not your savior, it is your obsolescence.

Yes, raising the minimum wage will increase the cost of those goods ONLY for the businesses owners who are at a financial disadvantage (The small business owners who don't have millions). The people who can afford the bulk product, storage and sale (The big businesses) don't have to change their prices by much, but will do so because it's advantageous for them to make money if all their competitors are forced to raise their prices. What it essentially looks like is places like walmart, where you think they are your "Allies" but their prices are only competitively cheap because they abuse the market.

To actually put bread on the table, you have to ask how the bread gets there.
Structurally, what is the most fundamental resource for getting food, shelter, transportation and medicine?
Oil, oil, oil, and more oil.
Then what?
Steel
Then what?
Agriculture (Seeds, fertilizer, equipment, etc)
Then what?
Housing
Then what?
Transportation
Then what?
Medicine

The fundamentals always go first. Get them in line, and prosperity will follow.

I'm in the lobster fishing industry. The season is over for now. One thing I noticed, is that we're not allowed to take any of the lobsters home. Also, because of global markets, the price of lobsters is set so high that locals cant have a hot lobster roll without paying 15$ or more.
To circumvent this, the government could give people charter licenses, letting people pay money to go fishing (instead of getting paid for fishing), that way the boat can get its boat-share, the mandate crew can get their money, and the customers paying for their trip can get their share of cheap lobsters).

The same idea applies. Proper licensing for certain things should be sold expensively, but charter alternatives should come for cheap to help local communities out. It's not fair that we feed the billions of chinamen (Our majority market), yet can't feed our own families.

wealth isn't a zero sum game. Automation can allow us to create wealth/valued goods at a fast rate for less investment.

quit letting chinese people manipulate the housing market

foreign wealth is drawn to the security and ease of immigration. It's not really conscious manipulation.

>>propose lowering immigration rates
>>CBC calls you a racist
Except lowering immigration helps current immigrants who are essentially forced into poverty by our retarded leaders who literally bring in more working age people than number of full time jobs being created. How does maintaining this help immigrants already here who can't find work and end up becoming bumfucks in subsidized housing living on booze and cheap shitty food on the taxpayer dollar because that's whats been happening with the Africans and Asians Canada has been importing. But the ones who want work and to be productive citizens get fucked over by these policies just like how our own people are so there is technically a similar plight. The only immigrants in favor are those who want more of their people in Canada and I will show their intentions as fucking garbage and sacrificing the livelihoods of their communities to appease their actual single minded ideals.
If the CBC wants to bash me they can go ahead because I'm not even strong right wing in overall views anyways, I'll give up my livelihood if I can have a chance to save my country from the brink of no return. Hell maybe if shit gets bad then maybe people will see my views and finally help me bring change.