Well that, was fucking awful

>The crowd was clearly bias towards labour and the lib dems

>Labours performance was below average

>The conservatives performance was fucking embarrassing (I'm voting for them)

>UKIP actually did really well

>Plaid did okay

>The Lib dems did okay

>And the SNP can fuck off.

Theresa May not turning up to this could be one of the worst decisions she has made during this campaign (Even worst then then her shit manifesto), she has shown that she is spineless and a coward and this could question what she would do at the Brexit negotiations.

I don't like Corbyn but at least he "sort of" answers questions.

Theresa May better fucking do well at the next interview or i personally think that its fucking over and then Corbyn would win (Making us the most cucked country in Europe).

Other urls found in this thread:

order-order.com/2017/05/31/bbc-mocked-left-wing-audience-ever/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Left wing audience on a BBC program

Yeah, no shit. It's just 'let's just shit on UKIP because day iz raysis' and 'we're going to all slag off the Tories even though all us major parties are the same brand of left wing'

#CorbynSurge incoming

Fucking hell that pic lad.

I honestly don't think the Conservative will win

I will do as instructed by Nigel Farage.

There's no way Labour will get an outright majority, but it could be possible that nobody gets a majority, which is probably the worst possible situation.

I think May will win but she will lose seats

>Corbyn will cuck us
>Even though May wants to censor the internet
>Same lie about 'tens of thousands' repeated

Makes me think

kek
order-order.com/2017/05/31/bbc-mocked-left-wing-audience-ever/

Corby failure incoming.
>mfw you have to fuck off and form your own party, effectively ending labour and whatever you call yourselves

>Even though he want ludicrous migration

>Even though he wouldn't use nuclear weapons (I know hes renewing them)

>Even though the conservatives want lower corp tax which will attract new business > New jobs > Better economy

>Censor the internet
Do you honestly think GCHQ will be able to monitor 66 million people?

Pls don't jinx it

She's only got a majority of 12 as it is. I think she might start to face party trouble if they can't say they got seats after she called the election.

They should win then tell her to fuck off. Day of the Mogg when?

Mogg would be a great prime minister

I'd prefer Mogg as the grey power behind the throne. As PMQ's will not be improved by a lengthy quote from the Iliad that somehow relates to Sue from Norwich's problem seeing her GP.

I love the Corbyn shills that are all over Sup Forums at the moment

>You see! May secretly wants to increase immigration, better vote for the person who openly wants open borders instead.

Can't wait until after the election when all the shills fuck off.

SURPRISE UKIP UPRISING

Theresa May is a cuckservative. What scared lil pussy won't debate shitlibs.

Look at what donald id. He fucking relentlessly bulldozed everyone in the debates. He fucked carson and christie so hard those guys were kissing his feet and asking for forgiveness after just a few rounds in the ring.

You'll never be a true leader knocking in doors in Sonning. Cuck.

They have infested this board from Reddit.

Both true

...lel...
Fake news propaganda...why???
>Appealing to the nature of the foreigner, and those having not participated.

Ukip was pathetic... Any connies an ukip had to feed off each others bulshit...like you.

She looks like that weird lad that sits at the back of the class and smells like fish

We had a better economy before we cut corporation tax.
It really is impressive how (((they))) have tricked people to support corporation tax cuts.

Ireland's economy took off after they cut CT. Our moribund economy reanimated after we did the same.
>We should raise CT massively.
Nobody is buying this shit. Momentum salt mine avalanche incoming

What are you talking about the economy now is the strongest its ever been.

Put yourself in a potential business owners shoes, would you rather go to a country with higher corporation tax or would you rather come to the UK where it is 19% falling to 15%. You will get a higher profit in this country then most. This will >create jobs >Raise the GDP per capita >Lower employment and Build the economy