Nations with No Culture Historically are the Most Sucessful

A perfect example is Germany. No culture, so they spend their resources on industrialization and building up their economy. Now look at Switzerland, they are rich as hell. This is because culture is actually a huge waste of time and resources that could be used on advancement

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hans_Holbein_the_Younger
skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=196145
youtube.com/watch?v=mWQf13B8epw
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_Bernays
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)_per_capita
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Happiness_Report
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_infant_mortality_rate
counter-currents.com/2017/05/heidegger-and-the-jewish-question-part-2/
youtube.com/watch?v=bZou8mgDSs8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Germany
>Bach, Mozart, Beethoven, Goethe, Schiller, Kafka
>Beautiful ancient cities
>Inventor of several epochs of literature and art
>no culture

>Canada
>Celine Dion
>thats it

>Germany
>Angela Merkel

>Canada
>invented zipper
>invented multiculturalism
>Trudeauism
>BNA acts
>Mountie culture

Germany has "no" culture because we were united so late and the leading culture, Prussian, took over the other ones. The "bad" part about this was that Prussian culture was about militarism, high tech, and so forth (some of the things we had to lay to rest after WW2, so now it looks like we have no culture). Technically Ordnung and stuff like that are part of German culture.

The richest country is Qatar and last time I checked sand people have a very strong culture

Is there anything left of Prussian culture today?

Germans have a culture, Canadians have nothing except being fucking shitheads and advocating for 'much diversity' which is destroying western societies.

eternal kraut > stupid leaf

authoritarianism, hardcore welfare statism, basically a lot of things that are bringing this country down

fuck Bismarck btw

I said HISTORICALLY. Yes the Qatar peopel have a lot of culture but they are poor historically
America is another example, no cultrue yet rich

>Ordnung
German aren't a people in the first place

Bavarians, Saxons, Swabians, and so on have a culture tho

this is as low as it gets today. you didn't post anything about culture here and how it relates to "they are rich as hell". litterally covfefe, typing bullshit while the seven ambien you took with a diet coke ten minutes ago are seriously hitting in.
the only relevant culture with heritage in north america carried feathers on their heads and live in reservations today.
everything is just disposable, including the loosers who emigrated from other nations to form your mess of society today.

>Swiss assblasted his ancestors were such losers they stayed in Europe.

>no culture kek

The fire bombing of germany by the all-lies war criminals was the biggest cultural loss in the history of humanity.

How were they war criminals, to be fair it was hitlers fault.

I've seen better trolling on reddit ffs

drunk or high, or both. time for a herby option.

Mozart was Austrian
Goethe was an overrated translator of Marlowe
Kafka was Czech

German lit garbage compared to English and American and Russian lit, German art is nothing more than kitsch

Also Germany never has and never will win a single World War

I've never seen worst trolling than you

>his country's culture is limited to autism eggs

Not sure if
>Ordnung
>Sauberkeit
>Pünltlichkeit
are cutural values but are certainly reson why the Swiss the Germans and autrians are successfull. If you mean by culture things like traditions than I have to say that the traditions we have are at least not opposed to financal success. That cuture can have a negative effect on prosperity is observeable in places like india where the cast system stoppes financal mobility.

bombing industry or roads or railways would have been so much more profitable for Britain in a lot of way and would have made WW2 shorter as well
they just wanted to kill German civilians or had no idea on how to win a war quickly

>Also Germany never has and never will win a single World War
when I look at the world war winning countries today I don't see why that is something that's supposed to be a goal

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hans_Holbein_the_Younger

>multiculturalism
>good thing

The modern zipper was invented by a Swede.

No it wasn't but i guess the angloshpere is too brainwashed with anti-german atrocity propaganda to ever discover the truth.

Enjoy skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=196145

Austrians are German. Next you'll be telling me Germany had nothing to do with WW2 since Hitler was Austrian

>fuck Bismarck
he united your country, basically made it a world power, won wars against Austria and France

>when I look at the world war winning countries today I don't see why that is something that's supposed to be a goal
sure thing cuck

I disagree. If you look at Winston Churchill he had a lot of sympathy for all people and wanted to liberate Germans from Hitler. He said Nazis weren't Germany, they were a parasite that took control over the German's government
Beg to differ

Qatar has been wealthy since the 1970's because for hundreds of years before that they were to archaic to discover anything on their own.

Hitler was gassing 6 million jews.

Mozart described himself as german, implying austrians aren't germans kek

Kafka is Sudeten-german.

You know nothing about art obviously - modern art has to be your thing

Come back when leafland wins a WORLDwar on its own.

since the Germs had no culture they were just adapted to his leadership, cultureless Germs were drones

Fuck off, Twas made by a Mexican.

How is wars good? they just make your country poorer
your totally serious

>Germans appropriated Austrian culture
what the hell r u saying

international prestige. Also those wars were a path to the unification of Germany, and inspired nationalism in the hearts of the people

>inb4 nationalism isnt a good thing

Yes it is, pride in one's country is good

Fuck off, we wuz zippers an sheit.

German lands + what we used to have could have been a bunch of Switzerlands that would be full of migrants now
being irrelevant is often better than being a superpower, Soviet Union was the biggest country in the world but nobody wanted to live in it either

Brother!

>"no culture"

How many years has the oldest building of Canada? 50 years?

*wouldn't be full of migrants

>Soviet Union was the biggest country in the world

True, but size doesn't confer power. Canada for example is bigger than the US, but the US is more powerful

Germany lost 2 world wars...Total Losers!

I wonder who could be behind this post...

>american education
habsburger, prussians, whatnots.. do you know that Siegmund Freunds nepheu Bernays
made the USA what it is now? en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_Bernays
why are there so many Kopftücher in your country and so few here? Gutmenschen have been very efficient in .de

you have no idea what you're talking about Austrians were part of the many Germans that were a thing back then
Austrians and Prussians then at some point had a fight for who would control all the other German lands which Prussia eventually won
then in the longrun Austrians stopped seeing themselves as Germans
and I already explained the "no culture" meme here

sorry Halbbruder

I agree with pride in ones country but how is unifcation good. It will be bad for the economy in certain areas. Basically globalism but on a smaller scale.

There are mounds that natives built 1000 years ago
Canada is actually more powerful

>Mozart described himself as german
that was just a teenage phase for Mozart, he wanted to live the life of a philistine for a bit

>Kafka was an oppressed Sudeten-german.
sure thing Adolf

>You know nothing about art obviously - modern art has to be your thing
have strolled through one of your national galleries? Just awful, the only decent artist Germany has produced was Arno Breker

>Come back when leafland wins a WORLDwar on its own.
you also fought on a team and still have yet to win one

>why are there so many Kopftücher in your country and so few here?
wasn't meant to be a knock on you at all
I didn't use Switzerland as an example for migrants but as an example for prosperity, when I was mentioning many migrants I very much meant Germany

Telling westerns they have no culture is an evil dehumanizing kike trick.
>yes goy you have no culture, feel ashamed hehe
>the only way you can save yourself from the shame is to import violent lowly educated low iq shitskins
The treacherous lie that whites have no culture robs people of thousands of years of tradition.

>how is unifcation good
Because a unified Germany, the German Empire, was stronger than multiple disparate states all opposed to each other, like Bavaria, Baden, Prussia, etc.

Would you like to have Canada split up or unified? Most Canadians, myself included, would say unified.

>Canada is actually more powerful
how is that?

Well Quebec seperation wouldn't be bad.

hab's verstanden, siehe oben
that's neat, you do know the romans, don't you? I respect the natives, primitive as they may have been. current north american societies are a total mess.
>Quebec

Basically Canada has way more respect in NATO, the U.N, and international organizations. Although U.S is more powerful Canada would get the side of more powers.

North American societies are the pinnical of sucess.

>Basically Canada has way more respect in NATO, the U.N, and international organizations.

alright thats a good point. Keep in mind I want Canada to be stronger. I love Canada. But I meant in a war, the US would win. The US is also seen as the "police state", implying its influence is worldwide. Canada's is not.

Quebec provides income and contributes to the GDP. I'd rather have them in, even if they are frogs.

>citation missing

True that is a good point. But police state implies more that the government has more control over what goes on inside the country rather than outside. I think you mean "world policeman" status.

yeah that's what i meant. thanks

>Quebec provides income and contributes to the GDP
lol

Once the oil drys up it'll slowly die.

krauts and burgers unite! fucking leafs i swear

Good chart. Quebec provides maple syrup though, so

Funny, you didn't offer a source when you said they were in a meant
No problem man

GDP means nothing. It's GDP per capita and how much the people are getting. If we added Africa to Canada sure our GDP would go up by like 3 trillion but we would still be poor.

Wong its past your bed time.

The US president is a German.

Yeah but look. A unified Canada is stronger than a divided one, economically and militarily. In fact, I personally feel we need to encourage a Canadian identity and not an English or French one, like in Quebec. Doing so would strengthen Canada and Canadians.

It's 5 dude.

I mean Germany the country not GERMANS

Being economically strong is not a good thing. Look at China, very economically strong but their citizens are still poor. What matters is how productive a nation is per person and how much the people reap the rewards. For example Africa is economically stronger than Canada but still poorer.

>Deutschland
>Kultur

>what is Ramadan
>what is kebab
Fuck off leaf

>"pinnacle"
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)_per_capita
oh, ok. GDP isn't an argument.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Happiness_Report
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_infant_mortality_rate

Kek

German-Germans are inhuman.
Time to split up the country again

>Being economically strong is not a good thing.

At face value that is laughable. In the 21st century, economy is everything. Most strong economies have a high GDP per capita. China is a unique case, because most of their GDP is from foreign countries manufacturing there, which doesn't really help their citizens.

Of course, productivity matters. The more productive the people are, the more goods are produced and the stronger the economy.

I don't see how you think the economy being strong is bad.

I said HISTORICALLY
GDP is meaningless, infant mortality what does that have an impact on? And world happiness? C'mon that's a meme. Scandinavia is only so happy due to so many anti-depressants.

Brazil doesnt have a hostory prior to 1900s, poor as hell shithole of inhumans.

The US does have a culture, you're constantly exposed to it.

>Germans have a culture
We really don't.

Or does destroying Europe count as culture?

Because strong economy doesn't mean good economy. Strong economy just means the GDP is high. It doesn't mean people are well off, it just means that that much material is being bought or traded.

This meme is bad because Merkel is trying to fix europe.

>Monaco

Literally an overpriced shithole, only existing due to lower taxes compared to neighbouring countries. St Tropez is so much nicer than Monaco

US has the best culture because it takes all the good stuff from other cultures and also has its cowboys+indians warrior-bro history and culture that everybody else wishes they could have

You should ask the rest of Europe if they see what Merkel does as "fixing"

Yeah I agree. But in most cases, the two are directly related.

And really it doesn't matter. China's GDP per capita is low, but it is still a global player on the world stage. No one cares about per capita. It's how it is. Not necessarily good, but it's how it is.

I'm not gonna be able to respond for a while

>invented multiculturalism

sheeeit you just lost your own war

well let's have some stats supporting your "pinnacle".

Completely Jewish attitude. If you've got a cozy world why do you need those empty attempts at filling your soul?

counter-currents.com/2017/05/heidegger-and-the-jewish-question-part-2/

>money is paramount
K

How is being an international player good? What does it do for your citizens?
"We live on the greatest part of the planet"

youtube.com/watch?v=bZou8mgDSs8

sure

You over estimate your stolen Italian and Greek artifacts nazi shit

Imagine measuring a country off of GDP as opposed to something real such as culture. You sound like a fucking boomer.

prime example of /bant/

You wouldn't recognize greek ''artifacts'' dancing naked in front of you after 500 year of being a cockroach rape toy.