Please tell me what have we Indians ever done to white people? What have we ever done to them...

Please tell me what have we Indians ever done to white people? What have we ever done to them? They are the ones who invaded our homeland. They are the ones who exploited us, mocked us, and abused us. Have we ever invaded and oppressed whites somewhere or sometime in history that l don't know about? Have we waged biological or chemical or psychological or social warfare against them? Are we blowing up and killing their people? In the white-majority countries we live in, we Indians are among the best (if not outright the best) citizens. We have the lowest crime rates, highest academic achievements, lowest divorce rates, lowest rates of single motherhood, and lowest tendency to abuse the social welfare system. At the least, with respect to other races and ethnicities, whites may have some legitimate arguments about crime or welfare abuse or "immor- ality" or whatever. What the fuck have we Indians ever done to these people that they hate us so much? What have we done to them for them to abuse India's unfortunate poverty and use it as a weapon to mock us about "pajeets" and "poo in loo" and designated" and other older memes like 'dot-head" or "apu"? The answer becomes extremely obvious when you think about it. I shouldn't have to explain it because it is indeed too obvious. So now you tell me not to paint them with a broad brush? No, years of reading these comments on the internet on literally every comment section that has something to do with Indians/India will create hatred as well. Except, this hatred I have is at least justifiable. This hatred is a response, defense against aggressors, not unprovoked. Its immensity is overpowering and I refuse to give them space for excuses anymore because they never have and never will give in-return So fuck whitey, and if you have a problem with me saying that,fuck you too.

Not poo'd in the loo

Poo.

poo

Now code on java without crying

pajeet is angry because he gets paid less than other generate races.

why this desperate need to be liked? who gives a shit? do whatever the fuck you want

poo

Betas need validation, and poos are the beta race.

You're the ugliest race besides Australian aboriginals.
Your men are beta perverts who sexually harass actual women and can't take no for an answer.
Your people wherever they are ruin society for the non-Indians.
You gave us gypsies.
Your country wouldn't even exist without British imperialism.
Kashmir Valley belongs to Pakistan and your arrogance is risking a nuclear war.

>Please tell me what have we Indians ever done to white people?
Well, for one, you were born.

You smell like shit, you look and act like inbred drooling retards, your language sounds like a fucking gibbon masturbating, and you refuse to use a fucking toilet.

Many are really insecure, it shows up a lot of ways. I've noticed irl that some have a desire to be liked, or joking around the question of being seen as all the same. Those are the ones in the US, around whites, of course, where that's understandable. I can't speak to what they're like in India.

rape u next week

Hahaha

POO

What a pathetic faggot.

kill yourself you ugly subhuman shitskin

Poooo

lel bhosdike kyun maa chuda raha hai yahan?

MCBC I am a lungi

Katua hai saala. Muhammad ki gand marro is tarah ke Posts main. Tabhi sudhrenge yeh Mulleh.

Mujhe bhi yahi lag rha hai, katue saale is poore hafte se chutiyape kr rahe hain.

do they streetshit also in canada and england?

>I am a lungi
bhosdike katue madarchod maine pucha kyun apni maa chuda rha hai?

Inke Muhammed aur Allah hoo Lullah ki Tasveereen lagao.

>Please tell me what have we Indians ever done to white people? What have we ever done to them?

Gypsies who originated from india have been failing to integrate to europe for +500 years now.

Generally regarded as untrusthworthy and backstabbing.

Calm down Pajeet. White people are not a monolithic bloc.

it's the...smell

ALLAH FATIMA KA DALLA!!!!!!!!!!!

FATIMA CHUDI KAABA PAR MUHAMMAD KE CHOTU LUND SE
FATIMA KI CHOOT CHODI MUHAMMAD NE KAABA PAR CHADKAR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You've done nothing in particular, and I admire how India keeps mujahs in check, but......u poos fall for b8 every time, and hilarity always ensues....

ALLAH KI MAA KI CHOOT MEIN MUHAMMAD KA KATUA LUND

Calm down, Poo. nobody really hates you, if only find some of you poos creepy. Calling you a poo is just satire because pooing on the street is just an outrages activity.

I'm not a porki faggot

You understand that (OP) is a Mullah.

I don't hate you, Pajeet. I just feel sorry for you. You lost the genetic lottery. I would unironically rather be born a nigger, than an Indian. At least then nobody would expect anything of me, because niggers are barely human. With you people, you're JUST ABOUT civilised enough, to justify comparisons with the other races on the planet. Comparisons which, let's just say, aren't exactly favourable. Having said that, if you killed all your Muslims and non-Brahmins, then our overall view of your nation would be much rosier.

White people didn't invade you, it was the British monarchy. Nazis and Soviets even helped you to get independent. Very small part of "white" people had anything to do with it. As matter of fact they were Anglo, but not every Anglo. But that all doesn't matters, stay in your country.

> not a porki
I highly doubt that mudslime.
Is Sup Forums your personal blog where you can bitch about your bad day at work and post your sob story?
Why do you want to get validated by people who hate us?
Your need for pity from makes me sick faggot.

Because indians are sooo kawaii
They defend their stuff, always
And fight with pakis while we sit back and watch
Shame there aren't that many pakis here to start to reaction
POO

>Have we ever invaded
Yeah, the fucking gypsies. Take them back!

>beta race talking shit about beta race

I am an American living in india for 18 years and not once have I liked it I don't hate it either but I don't particularly like it , people here are weird they are creepy AF girls are fucked up in the head they take every fing thing in the wrong way , guys here are mostly absolute stalkers and guys here are absolutely weird they will make groups and try to dominate that area by force and keep bullying others , people here are really annoying they don't understand English very well I fucking had to correct the English teacher on the first day of college ,Indians do not know the meaning of hygiene even if they do they know very little , people here don't care what happens to others everyone will be just watching if someone is being beaten up , it stinks most of the places people here stink the climate here is bad the only reason I can't go back to my home land is cuz of my dad , its not that I am white i have an Indian , British and an Italian background and i am an American i just love America , i would be ready to give my own blood to keep the strips on my flag red i love everyone in it and I will not tolerate any fucking word against my homeland or my people , i dont understand why do Indians have to be so creepy and weird , why do they want to be liked by anyone why do they have to justify them selves ig they try too hard that's why they fail . I love America i will never be able to India i dont hate it but I don't particularly like it either it's given me nothing but suffering.

Why are you posting everywhere? You posted on Sup Forums and now on Sup Forums?

This is the reason why no one likes India.

>is ok
>i pour water first

No. I honestly feel bad how pathetic your country is and how you were easily conquered by afghans and brits. I hope things get better.

Also speak English

I didn't post in Sup Forums

fpbp

>be Indian
>shit in designated street
>get aids
>die

Calm down; we hate a lot of people a lot more than you.

These are motherfucking Mudslimes baiting people to hate on India. Don't fall for it. Post Mohammed Cartoons instead.

Are we supposed to feel sorry for you, shitskin? You should be thanking us. You're still using trains that the British made, shitting in the streets, and reeking of garlic and spices nonstop, you savage fucks. You guys somehow managed to figure out how to smell worse than niggers and have smellier houses than gooks and beaners.

Long story short, the master race is tired of living around you. You're ugly, smelly, stupid people with decent intelligence but no creativity, having a melting pot of nasty cultures, and we're not interested in any of what you have to offer except the food, which doesn't make us stink like you fuckers. Like all brown people, you are more or less genetic garbage. Your best looking women are white cock slaves even though no sane white man would ever miscegenate with your kind (the woman of your dreams is basically a cum receptacle for a 5/10 or higher white man).

Sincerely,
Stay the fuck out of white countries and Japan/Taiwan/Korea

I like India. :)

holy shit!!!!

from your description im gonna guess this is New Delhi. Have you travelled? (Mumbai, Chennai?)

street shitters

Yeah yeah we get it, superpooper by 2050. Congrats.

I don't really hate you so much as I find your unjustified arrogance comical. Recently my Indian acquaintance was telling me about his half-Indian, half-Italian co-worker. My acquaintance described him as being "half-Italian so he's super loud, and half-Indian so he's really smart."

I was shocked to discover that Indians think they're known for being intelligent. The average IQ in India is something like 82; the country is widely recognized as perhaps the most unsanitary and rape-friendly place on earth. I'm pretty sure New Delhi is the most polluted city in the world, and I know for a fact that India has the highest incidence rate of modern slavery.

When some wog starts going on about his homeland's super awesome space program it's hard to keep this knowledge out of your head. China's superiority complex at least has some justification. Indians are just dirty people

didn't read

also, poo in the loo

Most people in the world respect Indians, it's just negro bl*cks I have a problem with

Dont worry hindu bro, youre cool guys. Indians are one of the nicest people on earth

If arabs are beta then poos are straight up omega

You're not even white, Italy

>stay the fuck out of white countries
NOPE, whore. Try as you may, and wish.

I don't claim to be superior than white race or any race in general. I'm an aryan man that is definitely superior than you in every way possible and I travel to various countries and will keep traveling and maybe I'll make a base somewhere with a great view. Post your face here, you filth, I'll show the world how I defeat you in every way imaginable starting with looks. If these are the things that you judge and classify people then that's what you're gonna get, you filthy human.

Here comes the coal burner who wants to protect his fellow subhumans. No amount of asskissing is gonna give you a place among them.

canada with the bantz

>Post your face here, you filth, I'll show the world how I defeat you in every way imaginable starting with looks.
Why are Indians so fucking autistic? Seriously, why don't they understand how communication over the internet works?

I've got no problem with Indians, I've never met a Hindu who wasn't a bro. I plan on visiting some day like most of my family has for generations. Good luck to you Indian bro and good luck to all Commonwealth bros.

Tough talk for a pasta-eating shitskin. Meds aren't white. Don't try to pretend you have a leg to stand on Ghirelli.

>t.56%

You'll be there soon enough, Nigel.

What are you anyway? I doubt you're a nordcuck.

Beady-eyed Anglo-American.

You're an idiot. Indians try to boost their morale by believing in many things, and of those many are ridiculous ones just like any other person. Take a normal Sup Forums-tard, usually white and wishes the white race to rule all other races one day. Why should I not hate ALL people that seem to me as "white" then? Let me tell you why, because I'm not a dumb fucking moron. I know what stereotypes are and how you find EVERY KIND of people in a community. If you don't understand this then either you haven't passed high school yet or you're an autism. FUCK OFF.

I been to all major cities in India they are all the same deep down , i just can't see them apart .

I'm Scottish not British you dirty mestizo

Tell me again what did your people accomplish.

If you're Scottish, you're British. I hate the term too but let's not pretend here, I'd love to see you guys leave UK before May fucks it all, seeing the Island strong is more important than seeing it united under corrupt Torys who want to destroy everything 2 generations of men were wiped out for in the Wars.

Oh so you already are there. You're aware Scots are bigger cucks than the English, yeah?

>why don't they understand how communication over the internet works
Your stupidity is cringe-worthy. Read what that guy said and then read what I REPLIED WITH. Stop proving to us your poor comprehension and linguistic skills.

We created Sup Forums

Please tell me what have we Brazilians ever done to white people? What have we ever done to them? They are the ones who invaded our homeland. They are the ones who exploited us, mocked us, and abused us. Have we ever invaded and oppressed whites somewhere or sometime in history that l don't know about? Have we waged biological or chemical or psychological or social warfare against them? Are we blowing up and killing their people? In the white-majority countries we live in, we Indians are among the best (if not outright the best) citizens. We have the lowest crime rates, highest academic achievements, lowest divorce rates, lowest rates of single motherhood, and lowest tendency to abuse the social welfare system. At the least, with respect to other races and ethnicities, whites may have some legitimate arguments about crime or welfare abuse or "immor- ality" or whatever. What the fuck have we Indians ever done to these people that they hate us so much? What have we done to them for them to abuse India's unfortunate poverty and use it as a weapon to mock us about "dumb niggers" and "monkeys" and useless retards" and other older memes like 'delicia" or "sopa de macaco"? The answer becomes extremely obvious when you think about it. I shouldn't have to explain it because it is indeed too obvious. So now you tell me not to paint them with a broad brush? No, years of reading these comments on the internet on literally every comment section that has something to do with Brazil will create hatred as well. Except, this hatred I have is at least justifiable. This hatred is a response, defense against aggressors, not unprovoked. Its immensity is overpowering and I refuse to give them space for excuses anymore because they never have and never will give in-return So fuck whitey, and if you have a problem with me saying that,fuck you too.

You invade our countries. End of story.

I have no issues with Indians living in India, we don't want you here.

Oh and for God's sake, please bathe yourselves.

Scottish men are still men you scraggly-bearded tramp, it's just because we're still homogeneous compared to other western countries.

Street shitters

loo in the poo

This. Indians are some of the biggest cucks.

Is he ok ?

The language you're speaking.
Back to back WW champs (in fact I believe you lost one of those)
Space travel

Couple things.

India is one of my favourite countries on Sup Forums and favourite non-native ethnicities in the UK

Indians are vastly superior to most EU migrants that we get.

>he needs a beard to hide his jaw

t. Angus MacSnee

>Pajeet taking pol seriously.
Also poo in loo please

Sup Forums isn't satire for the last time r/t_d

>you invade our countries
>invade
Listen here you little leaf shit, it's your HOME that is actually YOURS and the rest is what your government owns which is true for every fucking country. If they allow someone to LEGALLY (and I'm not talking about filthy immigrants) travel to your country that means people have spent time and effort to make sure they can visit the other country. You're a kid, I can bet, so here's some advice, you don't come to Sup Forums to get life lessons because most people here use hyperboles and exaggerate the hate they feel towards others because there are no repercussions to posting here.

And I swear, don't say what you have just said to someone in real life, they would realize how much of an imbecile you are.

You know the rule Sup Forums, all Indian threads are automatically converted to poo hate threads.