Feels good to be German

Feels good to be German

It'S pretty awesome. Trump really boosted the power of Germany. We can only win and win while Burgers and Bongs will lose.

Lmao you already lost with Merkel
Gg wp

Oh look, a cucked krout circle jerk thread.
Sage

Don't be too proud of Helmut Kohl's female failed clone. She will race us in the abyss if we dont get rid of her.

He's praying.

Maybe if I wake up this troll will disappear.

Germany?

> which country has 30,000 american troops in its country
> which country help rebuild Germany
> which country defended Germany from a communist takeover

I know my white tan Eastern European bro

Divide and conquer threads as always, huh? Seriously nobody here on Sup Forums likes Merkel, not even germans.

>triggered anglos
love it

fuck off ahmed

When are you going to start making non shitty cars

>which country help rebuild Germany
certainly not the one that stole billions of dollars worth of patents and other technology

When are ya'll going to start gassing your refugees? It's only a matter of time.

>fuck off ahmed
Seriously. You are waaay over paid.

With China as a partner, they won't be able to do that anytime soon.

Chinese car manufacturer seems to think making the whole car into a crumple zone is a good idea.

New German muslims visiting Sup Forums

> which country defended Germany from a communist takeover

Only half of it you deluded asshole. East-Germany had to endure the communist shit for over 40 years. The "Allies" had nothing better to do than divide the Reich. You "saved" nothing.

>inb4 Marshall plan
most went straight to the UK.
We had to do most on our own in the 50s.

It's going to be so fun watching the rape of Germoney all over again, except it won't be ruskies, it'll be inbred muslims and somalians who will stick out like a sore thumb when it comes to annexing and purging what was once a proud country. No muslim-bomb hybrid babies in ANGLO-LED EUROPE.

yeah so awesome, feels good to be german. german without a head on your shoulders, but atleast it feels good right? allahu akbar, right?

Where does this make sense to you? If I'm against Merkel that would rather lead to the conclusion that I'm some kind of rightwing conservative. Some "Ahmeds" would be for Merkel, since she led them in after all and they would support her. If anything the OP of the thread might be one, or you since you support Merkel so much. Calling me one doesn't make any sense at all.

Exactly what a shill would say, shill.

>another triggered anglo
Enjoy that Brexit. We'll enjoy watching you fall.

>USA threatening tariffs with EU.
>USA has a 50k plus a strong occupying force inside the only relevant member of the EU.

But Germany stronk, right?
There's a reason only euronews wails about the EU threats, and that's because both sides of the aisle in America see through Germany's attempts to turn themselves into an economic paper tiger, and they're not having any of it.

Germany just isn't going to be allowed to be a power. You don't have that right. You are under occupation and if needs be you will be made to act like it.

Your daily reminder that All Germans must be beheaded.

For whom should I shill? You're the one insulting everyone and trying to create tensions between people from western countries. I'm simply putting out what everyone already knows and admits, even here in germany. Without insulting anybody and I'm the shill here? Doesn't make much sense if you ask me.

All these pissed of Germans in the replies.

Like go start another world war, faggots.

Fuck off kraut
Also
S A G E

das rite niggu

first time in history that im proud to be german
feels good to stand up to an evil fascist like trump and his low iq white male workers who 'want their jobs back'

I WILL DEFEND OUR OPEN BORDERS WITH ME LIFE

Nuke German scum

>Feels good to be German
Are you Muslim? How does it feel having your country and all of Europe being destroyed by Germany for the third time in about 100 years?