Quick question Sup Forums

Quick question Sup Forums

Is Finland considered Slavic? My grandfather is Finnish; am I part Mongol/Slav?

Other urls found in this thread:

migri.fi/remigration
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You're not Finnish at all. You're american.

Yes and large parts of Northern Sweden are mongoloids as well, just facts.

you are american

I know faggot, I wouldn't want to be. Just seeing what ethnicity you snow gooks really are.

>nobody has an identity, you're all (((American)))
This was the same argument kikes used when they took us from 90% white to 56% white. Good job, retards.

You asked what you are. So do you want to know what ethnicity i am? Make up your mind.

>Is Finland considered Slavic?
burger pls

Post your eyes, I'll check if they are mongol like mine.

We're full, fuck off nigger.

It depends. If your grand-grandmother used to live in the outskirts of Vyborg I would say it's a damn good chance you are a slav.

I wish Australia could have an ethnicity you have no idea what you're throwing away.

You're a Sami.

>s*mi
>large parts

Norwegians are Sami though. At least they have much more of them compared to us.

>flag
>My grandad is finnish
No, you're American.
Fucking Burgers I swear.

Nah not just them, many are mixed with Finns. Though the majority is probably not even aware of it themselves.

He's literally from Finland though

But you're not. You probably have some nigger genes mixed in too.

Grandpa fingol and rest dindus amirite?

No, Finland is Finno-Ugric (big surprise), so they´re kind of their own group. The closest thing to them would be Estonians and Hungarians. However you are a burger and nothing else.

Not all people are one and the same mass in here. Some look mongol, some look slavic and some look scandinavian. You can go to Stockholm and see people who look like they could be from Moscow.

You need to research your own family roots to find out what kind of mongrel you are, Finnish citizenship doesen't tell much.

Nah, I have blue eyes and extremely pale skin

Why do yuros get so triggered when I say my grandparents were from their countries? I'm part Swedish too ;^)

Norweigans and swedes are nord germanic , no sami genes at all. You are closest to Estonians and 2nd swedes. We look different, but apparently we are still close.

>Norwegians are Sami though

Except they aren't. "Sami" people don't exist at all, it is just an elaborate fabrication made up by Finnish migrants who wandered to the North during the last couple of centuries and are now using the concept to get more power by acquiring "muh native rights" and "muh native land".

I don't think you realize how many Norwegians are part Sami (or other asian)

If I mix my proud Nordic genes with a Slav will my kids look like Finns?

Annex St.Pete plox, I want to live in Finland and work hard and drink a lot of coffee.

Hmm...

>not understanding how genes work

>being this much of a nigger

I guess I win this debate. Better luck next time Tyrone.

>Why do yuros get so triggered

Because "irish"-americans.

please post real blonde women that are blonde and pink all over. Makes my mouth water.

>Why do yuros get so triggered when I say my grandparents were from their countries?
I think it crosses the line when you get the "muh heritage" crowd with pride in a culture they know nothing about. You, on the other hand are just expressing the fact that some of your most recent genetics come from Finland, and the yuropoors getting triggered by that is fucking retarded.

That's fair

That shit is insufferable

>Perfect Finnish woman.

___
|__|

That Finn looks familiar...

>Most adorable Finn.

Blockhead was an insult for non saxon immigrants in america & in UK.

Wut?
Those Sami faces, priceless.

I thought they were tourists that came to see authentic Sami life.

As far as I know the irish-americans are the worst with their "muh heritage", does that come from how they were treated back in the day?

Squarehead was the term. Mostly applied to the Swedes and Norwegians.

Since the Finnish diaspora isolated in "Little Finland" (Michigan's Upper Peninsula) ti was never really applied.

There's just shit ton of them in the america so it seems that way i guess. Also the way they were treated probably affects too.

Lol

My head is lego-guy tier in terms of blockiness

Guess I know why now

it's funny that it was then used as a insult and now it's seen as good to men have a strong square jaw.

It's a sign of dominance

Trump LOOKS like THAT?

They were talking about the huge Scandinavian forehead. Most likely intimidated by superior Nordic brain matter.

>why do yuros get so triggered when I say my grandparents were from their countries?
You´re basically WE WUZ-ing

If this doesn't give you a boner, I don't know what will.

There is literally nothing wrong with we wuzing if you actually wuz

Because you're a mongrel

what? no. black americans we wuzing about being ancient egyptians is not the same as OP having a finnish grandfather

> Having pride in your ethnicity is bad, all Americans are the same!!

Thanks a lot schlomo

Nope, although Russians are pretty Finnish. It's the distinction from other Slavs.

I think you missed the point of that meme, since most archeologists knew throughout time that egyptians were caucasian not homo erectus.

Tell me about your foreign policy, why does it wear a nose?

He's 1/4 ethnic Finn, you dipshit. I bet you're one of those retarded Redditers who think that Jamal is more Finnish than OP.

Good news, if you can show the Government of Finland proof your grandfather was off the boat from Finland, you are eligible for a Finnish Residency Passport unthe the "Return to the Fatherland" program and can move to Finland where it's perfectly legal to marry your first cousin!

Jews are the ones who prefer it when white Americans work against each other though

Example of Swede with mongol eyes (most likely mixed with Finnish).

That stupid piercing.

>tfw part sami
h-hell seger

Fasle

Finns have the highest percentage of blonde hair and blue eyed individuals in Europe.

I don't disagree with that

>mongol eyes (most likely mixed with Finnish).

the leathery skinned types or swedes?

>Norwegians are Sami though

wtf?

1% of the population is sami

I thought the gay Sami couple in "Kekkonen tulee!" were hilarious.

Finns are mixture of northern asians and nordic europans. They are still white.

Hungarians are a mixture of slavs, germans, and eurasian peoples. They are still white.

Genetically this is the case.
(gypsies need not apply as they are punjabi)

"Ainoat oikeat" is the worst movie I have ever seen.

Does this look white to you, you fucking paki-bong?

Rate muh mongol

Whitest genes hands down

>That fucking empty space between her eyes

She has to be Sami, that's way too Asian to be a Finnish influence.

This is why Finland is such a great country. Come home to us, brother.

where are their eyebrows? ssj3?

from my experience (working in stockholm) swedes have way more asian looking girls than finns have (helsinki).

I'm moving "back" in 2018 to herd reindeer outside of Rovaniemi with my cousin, Jukka.

Quick question, I'm new to all this. I'm 3/4 Scottish and 1/4 Slovak. Blonde hair, green eyes, but my eyelids are "hooded" as I've been told.Is that the same as mogoloid? I'm guessing that's all bad. Right? Please be gentle

even eyebrows are white in finland

This man is right, also if you are under 28 yr old it's straight to mandatory army service for you.
Say goodbye to that BURGER BELLY!

Is that really a thing?

Post a pic

Yes.

migri.fi/remigration

Three construction workers, an Australian, a Finn and a Swede, are sitting on a beam on the tenth floor about to have their lunch.

The Australian opens his lunch box and says "Bloody hell - meat pies again! Every day it's bloody meat pies! If I get meat pies again tomorrow, I'm going to jump!"

The Finn opens up his lunch next. "Saatana! Makkara (sausage) again! Always sausages! If I get sausage tomorrow, I'm gonna jump too!"

The Swede is the last to open up his lunch. "Ah crap - meatballs again! Why always meatballs? If I get meatballs tomorrow, I'm going to jump too!"

The next day the Aussie opens his lunch box and it's a meat pie... He jumps to his death.

The Finn opens his lunch box and, yes, it's a sausage. He too jumps to his death.

The Swede opens his lunch and sadly there's a pile of meatballs, so he jumps too.

The three widows of the construction workers are talking at the funeral and the Aussie's wife says "I don't understand. I thought my husband loved meat pies! If he didn't want them he should have said something!"

The Finnish widow says "Same here - I thought my husband wanted sausages! Why didn't he say something?"

The Swede's widow says, "I don't get it... my husband made his own lunch."