Will Iron wombs save society or make things worse Sup Forums...

Will Iron wombs save society or make things worse Sup Forums? How do you see it going down if these and sexbots become reality and relatively affordable.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OrNBEhzjg8I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pic forgot to add
>Melanin infusions

Anything that makes women obsolete is gonna save society

I'm gamed

What if women make artificial sperm first?

are these threads made by autistic kids who would never be able to keep a woman? Either way, the first scientists who attempt to create this should be publicly hung.

its cheaper and more reliable to hire some woman from a third world shithole to carry it .

>Implying I want their tainted blood circulating in my child

Says the jew

Women need men for labor and tax production. Women get more in benefits then they pay in tax, as a class.

don't know why my fellow women are so pissed off at this idea. road to immortality here I come.

I will say it always until you niggers show something
I want to see that tax figure without children expenses and credits factored in

New Zealander here.

Please roll this out immediately.
New Zealand woman are hitting the wall before the end of high school.
I estimate 80% of our woman are obese and 75% are feminists.
There is a massive amount of white knight fat lazy we boos in the main citys.
I have 0 respect for these decadent morale less egomaniacs.

>implying being able to entirely control which chemicals enter the fetus wouldn't make it even easier for (((them))) to achieve a world government in dominion over sub-80 IQ goyim beasts

>Brave New World

>All reproduction done by machines
>only humans made is men
>only human females are little girls kept around for fun
This will be the future
Roastie mad

What a brave new world.

these women are tested for health and epigenetic markers in their blood , only those deemed perfectly healthy for pregnancy and with no epigenetic markers that would interact in unwanted ways with your\your wife's genes would be selected .

the pic i posted if btw from the show incorporated, its about a futuristic would with designer babies and rich people hiring poor women to carry the baby so the rich woman dosnt have to miss work.

also
an artificial womb would be incredibly hard to construct in a way that mimics real ones completely , i suspect that early artificial womb children will have some differences\developmental problems down the line because of the different biochemistry\conditions of the artificial womb.

the womb is a very robust,reliable and fine tuned system that evolved over a very long time and fucking it up in a very small way fucks up the entire chain of processes of early development which we understand next to nothing about at this stage.

Watch the molymeme video with professor Hsu. Gene editing is already going to take humanity to the 180IQ MINIMUM level. Artificial wombs will just take all remaining power from the current generations of natural born women.

This century is going to be fucking ridiculous.

Sounds like something (((you))) would say

im gonna make a super-baby that is smarter than stephen hawking

how you know what i would say senpai ?
i mean i guess my posts are recognizable but not THAT recognizable .

Without proper motherly care, a kid will be emotionally retarded. Video rrlated, an experiment on such matters

youtube.com/watch?v=OrNBEhzjg8I

Like they will get any care from today woman.

>Jew mind tricks

u got tricks to deanonymize people on Sup Forums ?
teach me those tricks senpai

It would solve modern problems, but I'm sure new problems will arise. If artificial wombs are better than regular wombs, what's stopping leftists from demanding all births be in artificial wombs? Furthermore, it's not like you'll be able to use an artificial womb as a single person, you'd still need to be married. Really the main thing artificial wombs solve is the abortion problem and make career women who don't want to get through pregnancy more likely to want to have children. It's not really a panacea that most Sup Forumsacks claim it is.

What Sup Forumsacks really want is an artificial spouse which means a fembot as a wife and an artificial womb for having children. However, this means we need an AI capable of being a mother for a child and we're pretty far from that.

Fuck that. Just have sex. If you can't conceive, keep trying. If you still can't conceive then don't tell your wife you were trying to get the office slut at work pregnant.

If you hire a surrogate mother as single man, you'll be thought of as a weirdo. People will think you are either gay or a pedophile, possibly even both.

They will basically end the race that uses them.

If women lose the ability to naturally bear children, then all it would take is one economic downturn, one systemwide malfunction, to wipe them out.

I'm watching YOU, kike!

>The start of a greater, all male, war society that replaces itself through the pillage of other nations and replaces its lost member through the use of artificial wombs

Being an agent of Chaos never sounded so appealing

They will become the norm, then rigged to produce inferior humans so the elite can control easier. The genetic manipulation will be extremely costly.