So why can't we talk about NASA being obviously fake?

So why can't we talk about NASA being obviously fake?

youtube.com/watch?v=TLVRZToqFo4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aYw582Towoo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is not a Flat Earth thread this is a NASA fraud thread despite the title of the video idc, no FE shit

youtube.com/watch?v=aYw582Towoo

Or he was pulling on the guys belt loop, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The other 2 "astronauts" seem to look up noticing his harness connections are sliding apart and reach up to grab them. What was that about? It was obviously something that caught their attention at conveniently the same time and location that a harness malfunction would be going on had they been using harnesses.

Totally fucking fake, again. Why are they faking this. I dont buy the flat eartg shit but what is it that they are hiding?

>Welfare queens in space.

Fakery fake a roony rootatoottootleeedoo. Why are NASA so fakery fikety fookety fakers??? Where do they get off making rubber arms and fake gravity? Fakery fookery feekery rockets that fake their way into my mind insidiously fakety faking outer space in my inner space faking the fakeness faked fakery fakety fikety moon whom you moon hoot hoot fake fake fake NASA Hollywood fakety fake can't even keep our beghazi emails secret fakeflakey whos got snakey!!!!

I thought leafs do the shitposting now? No?

Nice digits though.

Its flat Earth, period. Ask yourself who benefits from controlling the tenets of (((science))).

He wasn't wearing a belt it looks more like a rubber spandex waist band then a belt. And wouldn't his belt pull his pants and not his shirt. Also they avoided the guys original argument.

It's his fucking PINKY that's stuck in the other dude's POCKET. Watch it over and over again until you see how fucking fail this conspiracy theory is.

Wtf this was my captcha yes I'm a mobile fag

>Its

Can't even spell his own native language, but thinks he's an authority on the shape of the Earth, classic.

the most telling is the dialog -- they love to rub it in people's faces.

Maybe we stopped going to the moon and just fake these videos since it's cheaper.

NASA funds might be used for something else.

Get out grammarfag and take your mongrel flag with you

Maybe a space war in our solar system?

Why would they fake this then?

Because it only cost 500 million and they can use the other 19.5 billion for real black projects.

I thought so to, but at the last second his pinky slips off but hes still pulling. Watch for the slight color change from pink to brown from the pants behind his pinky.

But if they are involved in space battles, wouldn't they have the tech to do it cheap?