Do you think 16-year-olds should be allowed to vote?

Do you think 16-year-olds should be allowed to vote?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SPf8mVt-AWM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no

fuck the thicc one, marry the girl next to her and kill the cripple

Voting age should not be lower than 21 - but 30 is where i would establish it.

Who is this Aryan God?

sure, for the lulz and to fuck shit up

sure.

if they can work and pay taxes they should be able to vote.

why should they not but old fucks who do nothing but collect $$$ taken from the young can?

only people who are netto-taxpayers should vote

Remind me at what age the brain is fully developed?

Democracy sucks. No voting

I don't think handicapped people should be able to vote.

pekka heikkonen

i dont think 0 to 200 yearolds should be allowed to vote either

Only the white male ones.

If it means we can have their consent in return

Why are they so fat?

Voting age needs to be 25 or so, then 18 for military members.

25 year olds are old enough to have a job and shit, not get free money.

18 year olds in military, obviously, should vote if they risk their lives.

only ppl that pay mortgage should be able to vote

no, voting age should be increased to 25. maybe 30.

23/24

Voting should be done by only men
Voting should be done based on what you provide to society ... e.g unemployed you can't vote.... keep in mind that in the past voting was done based on the lad you owned

Voting should be allowed only for those that are 25+ year old because a 16 year old has no idea what life is or can figure out for himself propaganda

I believe voting should only be allowed for married white males with at least one child, must be first marriage (divorce strips you of voting rights) and the child must be born in wedlock (fathering bastards also loses you voting rights).
Obviously by white I mean Gentiles only, no kikes allowed.

Honestly? No. Most Teenagers at this particular time are without fal total idiots and retards, there is some improvement when they reach their mid-20s. No, this would be like letting ppl with downs vote.

Actually, I wouldn't mind if the age for voting was raised. Plenty of 20 year olds don't even know what theyre doing with their lives, yet you expect them to keep up with politics. Only military should be allowed to vote at 18-29.

Women shouldnt be allowed to vote.

Wrong.

Exactly what I say every time someone asks me this.

I didnt have a valuable thought till about 22

No. When i was 16 i didnt know anything, i was a kid with no life experience, why the fuck would they have wanted my contribution to how the country should be ran other than trying to glean cheap easy votes off of 'know no better' kids.

Only those who are fully educated should be allowed to vote.

Why though... All i hear is: it should be this, t should be that! Without any logic. The way it is now is fine.

voting should only be allowed to citizens
citizenship should only be allowed to individuals who proved themselves worthy (military, sports, science, literature, working force etc.)
leeches who do not contribute to anything to the society should have no rights to decide for the society
t. leech

Wtf these are 16? Did I look like such a little bitch then?

i was always so confused, since blonde hair and blue eyes are recessive, do people from northern europe just keep fucking their own relatives? how hasn't the 2 or 3 drops of iberian or etruscan blood completely demolished your demographics? That must be persistent incest for over 2000 years.

People should be able to vote as soon as they hit the age of consent in their country. If you're old enough to fuck, you're old enough to get fucked

I'm 14 btw

>Remind me at what age the brain is fully developed?
Either when you first get raped, or have to kill someone

Heavy bodily harm or killing an animal could potentially count as well

No. Most 18 year olds are politically clueless as it is. I don't hold the same political views that I held 5 years ago.

The EU referendum last year was my brother's first vote. He went remain just because my parents did. No will of his own, no knowledge of what his vote would mean.

16 year olds would be even worse

the tallest guy on the far left is probably 5'9. they would look like children next to adults.

the one on the right looks like a bitch, but the far left girl looks slightly autistic

Crypto-slav

damn cripple is qt.

Depends. Do they pay income tax?

it is pretty normal in northern (european) countries to wear slippers at school

30+ only

It's not though. Also, the brain is just a medium, it might be smart to take this into account with someone's decission-making/deduction-skills..but... There are plenty of old farts (like half of the ) that still don't seem fit for voting.

Nice digits

Because, only married white males with children have an investment in the long-term propagation of our society.

No.

No one should be allowed to vote. The unthinking majority should not be able to decide the fate of the nation.

Naw especially not Amy Schumer, 3rd from the right

anyone under 25 should not vote

it's his whole posture

I don't even think 18 year olds should be able to vote. What I think is you should be at least 21, worked at least once in your lifetime and you should do a political quiz with 50+ questions that automatically assigns you to the party that's closer to your ideology.

Voting age should be 25, with former military personnel over 18 being granted the vote as well. 99% of people in my age range are dumbfucks and cannot be trusted.

No. And women shouldn't be allowed until they are 60.

Only property owners should be allowed to vote.

No, and neither should anyone over 60.

It should be 30 with an exception made for military members.

combined with

Is she our girl?

Then we raising the draft to 25 yes?

Whenever i hear a plane, i look up, like i blister in the sun and wonder:"please...just let me hear it. That whistling sound before the whole city / country envoleps within one big nuclear explosion.

Decent compromise except you're missing current military personnel.

t. Voted for Obama. Still had husbando die in Iraq anyway.

bill whittle had a good video on why young people are idiots and should not vote, can't find it tho, been a while

I would fuck everone in that picture

heng deg

awwww the one in wheelchair is cute. I like her. I'd look after her. As long as she could put up with my pot smoking and guitar playing.

No and as a 19 year old I think the voting age should maybe be bumped up to 20.

I don't believe that anybody should be voting. People are fucking retarded.

> Hobbesian rhetoric.

SEATTLE

That's why we all need to die. I can't die peacefully knowing the rest lives.

youtube.com/watch?v=SPf8mVt-AWM

no

Wait- which way? Can I choose to trade Sup Forumslocks for refugees?

>tfw no qt wheelchairfu katawa shoujo

no the fuck it is not
especially not with fucking socks AHHAHAHAHHAHAHA

No. No. And NO. Make it 25. At least.

Definitely not. 16 year old voting is a con supported by the Labour Party, because 1, they are the Muslim party & Mohammad is now the most popular name in Britain, and 2, Only 16 year are inexperienced enough to fall for Labour's nigger economics

Worthless fucks. Do you hate your country?

....popular boys name

Let me guess. You're 28, you have rich parents, and both of them were recently diagnosed with terminal cancer

If they slobber my nob first (16 is legal here).

In b4 Uhhhhh 16/18 year olds can fight in wars but not drink! Trump is great right XDDD

thanx for sharing!

We usually bash the finngolians but it seems norwegians also have some explaining to do.

This. Most kids are irrational leftists of some sort because they're pampered and value saying the right thing over actually finding solutions.

Being in high school is basically virtue signalling on hardmode full time.

Only in the nordic countries. I wouldnt trust US citizens to vote smartly (although people in finland vote for retarded people)

Only land owners should have a vote.

>tfw no aryan cripple gf

why even lift brehs

She'd still be a woman.

No and neither should 18 year olds. Oh and people who don't own land. Oh and people who do t bay bills. Oh and people who are on welfare. Oh and Jews.

Fuck no.

Voting:
Natural Born Citizen
21 or over
Male
Landowner
Military Service
No criminal record

Anything else is caving to the Useless People Party.

fuck no

if you believe them to be individual voters and not proxy votes for their parents you're retarded.

I don't even think 18 year olds should be allowed to vote. 25 or so would be preferable.