Serious question now. Is the mainstream media intentionally sabotaging themselves...

Serious question now. Is the mainstream media intentionally sabotaging themselves? There is no way they can be this clueless, after all they are the biggest propaganda machine in human history. So, I ask you, why are they doing this to themselves? Why are they trying to destroy themselves?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iSWXL2arSZg?t=22
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No, they are just arrogant, to the Jews that run the MSM, we are just cattle. They think we are dumb and unable to spot this shit.

What is the media like in the UK? I remember when Trump called out the BBC, people were shocked that he thought the BBC was fake news. They were all like, "CNN sure... but BBC?!?!?" That's the only British news I'm familiar with, and their propaganda is much more subtle, which in my opinion makes it more effective. Compared to American MSM anyways

Pic related, they think we won't notice!

excellent image m8

The BBC is definitely fake news. It is nationalised, and therefore a propaganda arm of the government. They covered up Jimmy Savilles paedophilia while he was still alive

Holy fuck what on earth is (((their))) motive?

White genocide

More shapeshifting kikes

More

And more

Arrogance is the simple mans' answer, this is something much worse. You don't get a handle on framing the ENTIRE american conversation the way the media moguls did without a hefty amount of intelligence and cunning. That assumption is about as stupid as the left that says anyone can make multiple billions if they have a 100 million gift from dad.

These people are behaving as tho it is THEM THEMSELVES under fire. Ask yourself why? Imagine if all of our MSM's email communications came out on a wikileaks style dump? I contend that the line between journalism and partisanship would outright disappear

I fucking hate these kikes

no man. most people dont think about the news enough to even notice. they know this and use it like a brainwashing device.

You have to thow away the romantic view of reality which assumes that everything is under someone's control.

In reality the world is run by chaos and those people follow guidelines from above but are sometimes completely incompetent. Also, the modern media operates by the rules of 'stream of information' and 'constant pressure'. The average dumbfuck won't make enough effort to check their previous stance on the issue as you did, therefore everything they say and do dies natural death after 5 seconds. The only thing that stays in dumbfuck's mind is subconscious message 'Trump bad'

Can I claim partial minority status if I just start wearing a tiny hat?

Aw man, I was gonna post that

Hey, user, be nice. These kikes can not help being shitty fucking propaganda pushing shills. They are just following the instructions laid out in the Talmud.

They only look delusional when you break it down in an image like that by contrasting various statements and proving contradiction or hypocrisy.

When the news stream is linear though and you're just taking in whatever the current talking point is, in the moment, you don't notice the contradictions as easily, and so tens of millions of Americans absorb this shit every single day and are none the wiser.

Reminds me of:
youtu.be/iSWXL2arSZg?t=22

MFW the dying media has to undermine their own image to get views.

If I recall, that is just a shit headline, if you read the article it explains how the version proposed (or in place) is kind of a negative.

The market is wide open for an alt-media news aggregator. I'm living in bumfuck nowhere and too NEET to do this myself, but really, I bet this venture would be successful.

1. Arrogance and hubris
2. They really are this stupid because they're
3. Mentally ill (delusions of grandeur)

They keep hiring group think morons who will write garbage about their political opinions with editors who don't bother fact checking because they want an easy job to pat themselves on the back.

And no one can make a conservative leaning article because no one in the CNN circle wants to be shunned and eventually asked to find another news company to work for.

So it's fear induced doublethink because none of these people were used to engaging in conflict and honest debate.

tbf the majority can't spot it or don't want to
the jews aren't wrong, they're just evil. must understand this. makes me hate the other whites who don't stand up against this kikery just as much as i have the kikes tho

Don't understand media, it's all about getting views to make money. They hate on Trump because only liberals watch CNN.

At this point the major networks are nothing more than paid for vlogs for special interest.

As long are they keep pushing the agenda they will stay in operation.

I love how they hide their agenda and act stupid like they aren't biased. Hello captain obvious, all you guys who work at CNN are sons,daughters,cousins, nephews, wives and best friends to democrat politicians.

>to the Jews that run the MSM, we are just cattle. They think we are dumb and unable to spot this shit
And they are right, overall

I'm pretty sure I'd break a kike his nose if I knew one and pulled this shit on me.

Good thing most of them got shoa'd here.