Varg is ultimately right about Iberians and Italians. They're mixed Europeans with black moorish blood

Varg is ultimately right about Iberians and Italians. They're mixed Europeans with black moorish blood.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FbWMOoFFgLU
rateyourmusic.com/release/album/burzum/the_ways_of_yore/
youtube.com/watch?v=0L_iOnLNt9M
ethnicelebs.com/penelope-cruz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

that fag is a retard that makes music so shitty he had to kill another fag like him to be famous while his country bows down to the brown cock, he is just mad as fuck his daughters will shit out little sandniggers like every other "le superior aryan" girl in the world

I like it how that map implies that some of the areas that never were under muslim control have more african blood than those that were.

we?

"black"
Moors are and will never be black you filthy mulatto.

most of that is caucasian north African
meanwhile in north chin- I mean "Europe"

>Africa is one race, the nigger race
No lol. Moors were like Berbers, light skinned light haired peoples North of the Sahara.

That is a mix-up of various admixtures, mostly North-West African and not SSA (black), go to Eupedia and you can check it out. And most of it comes from the Natufians of the Mesolithic not the Muslim invasion. Also, the map gradient is incorrect and based on presumptions, the admixture data for Spain and Portugal is sometimes completely fucked up due to the Canary Islands, Madeira and the enclaves.

And Tariq and his men numbered 14,000 in a population of 7 millions, they left little to no genetic legacy, they won one battle where they killed the Visigothic king and everything crumbled before them, with powerful Visigothic and Hispano-Roman nobles and lords swearing allegiance to him and converting to Islam just to maintain their wealth and power.

It's funny that everybody agrees that Indonesians are not genetically Arab despite being muslims, and the same for Chechens or Bosnians, who suffered the same kind of conversion process, but when it's the turn of muslims in Spain it's always muh rape-babies and Bedouin colonizers that left no J1 presence, apparently.

You are also conveniently picking up the map that leaves Greece out of this influence (I know you are the Canadian "greek")

>ultimately right
So he has conceded that Mediterraneans are the master race?

Good for him.

dont greeks have a shitton of african influence?

MOORS ARE NOT BLACK U FUCKING NIGGER

fuck off Mehdi Bougheri

you mean the Ancient Greeks stole all their work from the Africans who invented philosophy and science?

When can we deport Iberians, Italics and other niggers so us blue eyed Nords can reclaim our clay?

How are the Irish, British or Germans Asian? LOL

moors are caucasoids

Of course he is right. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to determine that dark traits are not European. I never considered shitskins European anyways.

No, Paul Mbenza

sorry but you have to go back to asia, see

Nobody considers Gypsymanians to be white

I know right, completely made up.

His literally dividing Europeans with his last video, implying that Turks are white and South Europeans not

And Penelope Cruz is Spanish. And anyone saying he wouldn't, is probably a faggot

U mad because WE wuz the kangz. N shieet.

that's what you get when you get raped by people related to pic related

What am I looking at my brown eyed negro friend?

I though you asians were supposed to be smart. Look at you asian admixture Zhang and admire my 100% west Eurasian genetics. Now go back to asia before I burn your ice fields.

Burzum is awesome and varg did nothing wrong.

non parce q jsuis aussi marrocain :^)

That map is made up, the source is retarded.

Also Italians have the highest average IQs in Europe

Lol if a woman is beautiful it doesn't mean she's white. She looks at most a arab and white mix.

They don't have to. Ethnicity doesn't alter genetic makeup retard.

North Italians

yes, there are american niggers that are whiter than them.

Je suis un francais de souche je larp c'est tout. Also you have to go back sandnigger.

africa begins in the pyrenees

What? It's the entire country you mong. If south Italians have lower IQs than north Itallians have REALLY high IQs to make the average 102

Only Northern Italians, who mixed with Germanic tribes to improve their IQ and were left relatively untouched by shitskins.

That's why we italians are divided in terroni (south italians) and glorious padani ( north italians)

AYOOOO WIR WAREN PADANISCH UND SHEIßE!

Jesus Christ MAN, WE

Who gives a fuck about all this shit anyway. With all the actual immigration all your descendants will be niggers.

They average with Southern Europe on autosomal SSA admixture according to the 2009 autosomal study by Moorjani et al. but their most common Y-haplo originates in the Horn of Africa.

The map gradient is completely made up because it is done associating autosomal data with Y-haplos like the E1b and making a presumptuous correlation, and it is conventiently mixing up in the same global data Spaniards and Portuguese from the Canary Islands or Madeira with the ones in the Peninsula, other studies at least had the decency to separate from regions.

>padania
>things that exist
pick 1

Burzum is great, just accept this truth and move on.
youtube.com/watch?v=FbWMOoFFgLU

Greek has become more of an cultural identity than an ethnic one. For example in 1923 1,5 million greeks were transported from turkey to greece. not because they were white, but because of language and religion

Varg is a fucking retard. He is playing the divide and conquer game for (((them))).

That shit doesn't matter, it's just tiny numbers on an image. Your turd eyes on the other hand..

>Burzum is great
average at best

Arabs are darker and have semitic traits such as hooked noses and thic lips. The Spanish don't have that. Some Greeks and South Italians though...

But anyways. This is quite a non discussion. Who cares when some Southern Europeans are a bit darker? They're still Euro's.

This, look at the Ancient Greeks and Romans, art and literature at the time shows they were white with blonde and light brown hair with blue eyes, modern Meds are black haired with brown eyes, Varg has gone into detail about this many times

i will take only the triveneto then

Fuck off cunt. Ladies love my olive skin.

>That shit doesn't matter, it's just tiny numbers on an image.
>this much damage control
I love how nordfags will go lengths to "prove" south Euros are mutts but go in full damage control when you show the asian affinity they carry and how they aren't pure either.

He also conveniently picks up the picture where she is more tanned or with more make-up.

Penelope, like any average Spaniard, has a very fair skin if she avoids the sun for a month.

I have some minor arab admixture bit thats from a Syrian supposedly my maternal fathers mother my Spaniard ancestor COLONIZED in a colony in spanish empire, I do not advocate for that colonial policy though, mixing is terrible colonial policy.

Is Emma Watson the mixture of an Arab and a White?

Meanwhile, in reality......

Sup Forums learned southern european history from a movie where tarantino either gets it wrong himself or has a guy tell it wrong to get himself killed so he doesn't narc on his son.
Seriously, it's the most embarrassing thing about Sup Forums.

I love the butthurt Varg creates. The music scene is littered with limp-wristed liberal cucks that can't just look away.

rateyourmusic.com/release/album/burzum/the_ways_of_yore/

> has anyone else here noticed that burzum has released nothing but dogshit for 17 years now

>like this album is literally called "the ways of yore". it's like "halcyon male gaze" but for real. look at those genre tags. not only is "dungeon synth" apparently a real thing, but this is it. this is "dungeon synth". i'm all for castlevania worship as much as the next synthophile but no

>No. the worst part about all this is knowing that it's just more of the same bullshit neo-pagan borderline white supremacist nonsense he's been putting out for nearly 20 years now, even though i haven't listened to it, nor any of the past 4/5 releases he's put out. i do not plan on listening to this ever, either. 0.5* despite all that. varg you should enter into a suicide pact with jamie stewart & julio garcia.

>edit 6/30/14 LOOK AT ME IM VARG VIKENES & IM letting out my inner wolf thru these wesley willis-ass beats

Sup Forums is filled with fags like this.

Italian power metal > burzum
youtube.com/watch?v=0L_iOnLNt9M

Capped, will be posted everytime you post your ugly mongrel face
Shes gipsy anyways

I'm not 30% nigger REEEEEEEE

So let me get this straight, the galicia region which was never conquered by the moors has more african admixture than southern spain and center european countries have close to 0% african admixture.

Excuse me if I think you have no idea what the fuck you're talking about.

Finns burned Stockholm, probably raped some of those viking women.

She is not gypsy.

Peninsular Spaniards should generally score 0% north african and 0% west asian

but your grandchildren will probably be

It's from ancient North Africans that settled in Southern Europe thousands of years ago

>picks the plebbiest comments
this is sub-par dungeon synth

You'll find people looking like that in the UK, Belgium, the Netherlands and Germany. Although the majority has light traits of course.

The Moroccans and Turks that live here are always recognizable

that's because it likely predates the so called moorish invasion by thousands of years
notice how the pattern in Iberia is similar to pic related

best i could find
ethnicelebs.com/penelope-cruz

Wrong.

not an argument

Sup Forums loves to spread (((hollywood))) lies about Sicilians while at the same time worship fascism (invented by a Sicilian -- Giovanni Gentile) and praise Julius Evola.

She might Spanish, sure.
But not white.

She's got some sort of latina admixture probably. Likely descended from conquistador mindset. Not a typical Spaniard. Also incredibly hot.

Your 'Guido and the Darkies' beats would perhaps find a better audience on some negro forum

Hipsters used to love Burzum until they found out that Varg was a mean old racist who didn't hate white people. Every review has to have at least a dozen faggots virtue signalling about how much they disagree with Varg's hurtful viewpoints.

>It's funny that everybody agrees that Indonesians are not genetically Arab despite being muslims, and the same for Chechens or Bosnians, who suffered the same kind of conversion process, but when it's the turn of muslims in Spain it's always muh rape-babies and Bedouin colonizers that left no J1 presence, apparently.

This is a good point, same with the bit about Greeks. I don't have anything against Greeks but the Greeks I've met here looks almost indistinguishable from Turks. Great people though, amazing food.

I think the whole "moor-rape babies" meme is really just banter that has been perpetuated throughout Europe by various rivals of Spain. Spain & Portugal were for a very long period of time the only real super power in Europe. They were also staunchly Roman Catholic and the Hapsburg Empire was seen as an extension of the Vatican. Which was not to the liking of the French, English and Dutch. That is when propaganda started circulating by all these protestant countries to demonize Spain. The propaganda along with a series of poor leadership and lack of foresight eventually lead to the collapse of Spain's Empire.

As for the genetic makeup of Iberia. It has always been a solid mix of Mediterranean people. There's a lot of Roman, Phoenician (Carthaginian), Visigothic, Celtic and other influences in Iberia. A lot of different people ruled the region at one point or another. Along with the local cultures that have always been there; Cantabrian and Lusitanians for example.

Iberia along with Italy and Greece boast some of the oldest European structures and in a way are the core of the culture. Some of the most ancient European cultures have been in Iberia since the Neolithic period.

Alright! I guess it's okay if I marry my qt asian girlfriend then!

Exactly. These nordcuck faggots on Sup Forums literally spread we wuz kangz bullshit so they can try to feel genetically superior to other Europeans. The moors were caucasian north african muslims. Pathetic.

According to varg the fag he is not white

Iberia is Iberian, sll of those were simply rulers not population displacers.

The average Sicilian is 3-7% African. I'm not trying to cause an argument here, I'm just just stating a fact. What does Sup Forums consider the threshold to no longer be considered a white European. 5%? 10%? 15%? More? I'm genuinely curious.

and he is

Varg is a albanian rapebabe itself or at least part sami.

Pic releated, true nordic.

>The average Sicilian is 3-7% African
gonna need some sauce on that

Despite all the butthurt southern euro flags here saying otherwise it's true we have minor moorish blood (very minor actually), exept basques. And only sicilians in Italy.

But think of it this way: we defended Europe against the invading mudslime hordes, and if it wasn't for us they'd have conquered more christian land. We just happen to live closer to the shitskin so it was our duty to defend the continent from them. If we didn't exist then it would be the french who today would be tainted with moor genes, and if they didn't exist then it would be the germans.
So stop with the divide and conquer kike tactics and be grateful we did the hard job for all of you. A thank you is the only right answer.

Now the self proclaimed member of the Nordic tribe and purest white man on earth.

Just typical we wuz kangz drivel from likely jew or anglo. Even if moors did conquer galicia and gave them supposed rape babies, they were not niggers. This whole post should have been ignored.

greeks are distinguishable from t*rks
maybe not for an amerimongrel like (you)

Totally pure nordic, dude.

According to that she is 1/4 but not confirmed, it could very well that she is bullshiting about her ancestry to romanticize her own background. It could also be true, though.

You need to go back

indeed but it's kinda normal when you look at all the possible foreign "admixtures" you may have you are going to find something extra especially at the borders of a certain area
thing is, nords themselves don't like it when you point out they also have east asian signals

>we defended Europe against the invading mudslime hordes, and if it wasn't for us they'd have conquered more christian land

they tried their luck with us and got hammered