Tell me Sup Forums...

Tell me Sup Forums, why should I give you guys ounce of credibility while you throw a fucking fit about the "fake news" of the liberal media, and then try and create some of your own?

you're a bunch of scumbag hypocrites.

You shouldn't, now fuck off back to plebbit

Maybe if they checked their sources they wouldn't have this issue.

You guys and the alt right LITERALLY scream about "fake news" all the time. If you succeeded with this stunt, you would just be creating the fake news you supposedly hate so much.

How do you not see that's bullshit?

Bumping this thread, I'd like some answers for this.

>Sup Forums is one person
That's just the loud minority

>You guys and the alt right LITERALLY scream about "fake news" all the time.

Who the fuck are you calling "you guys" and what do you think "we" want?

> you would just be creating the fake news you supposedly hate so much
>How do you not see that's bullshit?

You think fake news is going anywhere but up? Are you completely retarded? Are the newspapers going to do a 180 on ethics and rehire thousands of journalists and re-establish their content guidelines, spending 10k on investigations that might have a story a year down the line?

Fuck no.

Only way we're going is down the toilet of glorified blogs pretending to be legitimate journalism. Why not have fun with it?

Our friend Godfrey has been featured in real news multiple times and is retweeted and quoted as a source plenty. Even after it was bleedingly obvious he's a knife's edge troll. He is living fake news every day, it's wonderful.

Yeah, and that minority needs to fucking die. I'm sick to death of people crying about the mainstream media and then proving themselves unable to be better. This only serves to further the gap between the political sides in our country.

Sage

I guess you shouldn't! This clearly isn't the right place for you! Shame it didn't work out! Bye now!

We are playing the jew game shlomo, you should know how that works.

Awww, is your golem starting to turn on you, faggot? Sucks.

>Sup Forums
>Credible

The medias fakes news is intended to steer public opinion in the direction the jews want. If we create fake news its for shits and giggles.

You might find discussion more your level back over in 9gag.

Go back little faggot

>bitching
>whining
>crying
Tell your single mother I said hi

wtf why can't I upboat this post???

this is far from the first time i've seen trumpers spread fake news and try to defend it. fake news is only "ok" when it agrees with your viewpoint.

let's just say i fully expect this retarded thread to end up on mudkippolitics by tomorrow...

> anonymous posters are being dishonest
Egad

it's like Sup Forums is just a bunch of trolls and it doesn't even pretend to be a news outlet

Nobody cares what you think or do. Get over yourself.

Your a snail trying to comprehend a house when all you will ever see is a wall.

You libs live on fake news so we feed you fakes that you gobble up and regurgitate so that the people still watching you can see how the machine works

>trumpers

All minorities need to die, but we all know that's never gonna happen, simply ignore them and you'll probably live longer and happier

It's proves that the news is fake.

>all minorities need to die

Kek

Wait wait wait...

You asking us why sources that are legit don't just come to you unsorted and unfiltered?

Hmm perhapse your degree in Yournalism needs some revaluation. I'm sure it must have cost 100k$ at least but they didn't teach you that you should indeed fact check and confirm your information instead of sensationally publishing it as soon as you get it?

For the record, I'm not a "libtard": I think both extremes of politics are fucking retarded, and that includes most of you people.

But if you're only making fake news to discredit the media, whose to say you're not the ones responsible for keeping the media dishonest? They might be trying hard to get the story right, only to have retards like the guy from that FBI "troll" them. Such alt-right trolls are perpetuating the very fake news they constantly accuse the media themselves of doing, and so the cycle of confusion goes on. You people ought to at least hold the higher ground by not trying to trick them like this.

>Tell me Sup Forums, why should I give you guys ounce of credibility

>why should I give you guys ounce of credibility

>give you guys ounce of credibility

>give you guys ounce

Yes yes, an anonymous claiming to be from the FBI is telling you he knows stuff but can't prove it.

Seems very legit, maybe we'll soon end up with a new golden showers story thanks to which we will all be able to laugh at the yet again lying media.

Also, at this point there would be more evidence that Seth Rich was the leak than there would be that the Russians hacked the DNC.

>why should I give you guys ounce of credibility

You should not. That's the whole point, Anonymous sources mean fuck-all if you cannot independently verify their claims

If they were stupid enough to believe that some random was FBI just because he said he was, then they're incompetent as a journalist and should probably find a more suitable occupation lest they spread more "fake news"

>(((Goldman)))

if the media were so eager to report the truth, they wouldn't bite so easily BTW. It is their fault they fail with such obvious plots.

It just goes to show their incompetence

I'm glad you've found a way to feel superior to both sides.

OMG OP noooo! Please stay! Please be one of us! We neeeeed youuuuu

Oh that hacker named pol is one whackey dude.