Disagree with Trump's decision to pull out of the Paris Agreement

>Disagree with Trump's decision to pull out of the Paris Agreement
>Can't bring myself to voice any opposition because I hate the left too much to side with them ever
Anyone else know this feel? I barely care what Trump does anymore as long as lefties keep losing. Has polarization gone too far?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/environment/climate-change-carbon-tax-4-trillion-save-humanity-global-warming-economists-nicholas-stern-joseph-a7763376.html
un.org/esa/ffd/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/AAAA_Outcome.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Disagree with Trump's decision to pull out of the Paris Agreement

You're literally retarded as fuck.
Never engage in politics again.
Don't even vote.

Thanks for making my point for me. I voted for Trump, btw.

I feel this way about his budget too. I was always a libertarian but I just hate leftists so much that I don't even mind that much as long as they get BTFO.

The paris agreement is pure shit though why on earth
did you even read it
what the fuck

Why does climate change discussion have to be categorized as left and right?

It's more of a partisan issue in the US than anywhere else afaik

The climate agreement just pumps money into select buisninesses that statesmen invested in.

It's not that bad Seth (just kidding) if it gets to hot we use a nuke on Volcano then we have to warm things up again. I will be OK!

You know they included some diversity and migrant acceptance garbage in that "climate change" agreement, right?

If you care about the climate you would stop consuming shit, not just move the production overseas and ship it back in.

Care to discuss why you dislike pulling out of a shitty, toothless deal that no country on Earth other than the USA would actually follow through on?

Article 9, Section 1.

The Paris Agreement makes "Developed Countries" pay for all "Developing Countries" to have energy and infrastructure. The Agreement also states that "Developing Countries" don't have to worry about regulating emissions.

The Paris Agreement's list of developing countries includes China.

>There, you are now reasonably against the Paris Agreement.

PS, the 4 trillion global climate change Carbon Tax? Its funds will be used to fund "developing countries".

independent.co.uk/environment/climate-change-carbon-tax-4-trillion-save-humanity-global-warming-economists-nicholas-stern-joseph-a7763376.html

The whole thing is a scam to rob from whites and Japanese and give to everyone else.

I voted for him to piss the left off. I knew he would be a shit president but election night was worth it for me.

Do you even know what the paris agreement is?

is there a way to fast-track into share blue? i want to get paid, and i can generate all sorts of mindless triggering blather.

It's pur duty as the world police and babysitter, that we pay for everything including clean air. Why should Merkel pay for clean air when we literally have money promoting machines

>muh branded right lifestylism
Keep at it, burger.

why paris?
you seem to agree with climate change? then you're already agreeing with the left.

because the american right refuses to believe climate change.

International treaties should never be made except to cool military hostilities

Don't sweat it. Santa Claus is not real.

Unfuck yourself. Al Gore is trying to set up a $14,000,000,000,000 carbon credit trading board in Chicago.

This is all a fucking hoax.

>The whole thing is a scam
SOOOOO MUCH THIS

I feel as you feel. At this point in my life I'll always vote Republican or someone with common sense.

>Can't bring myself to voice any opposition
Just side with NASA, they seem to know everything

I'm not going to bash your views regarding the deal, but you don't have to agree with every move he makes.

Try saying something like: "Well, I'm divided. I don't want climate change, however the taxes, calling china a developing country, this that the other, make me support his choice. It's not that I hate the planet; We just need a better way of doing this. And also, we don't need to sign an agreement with anybody. We can try to do our own part with or without the opproval of any agreement."

Not to put words in your mouth, but this is more or less how I would say it if I was in your position. Hopefully you'll redpill a few this way.

Sage

Why must the left hijack climate change like this? It's a real phenomenon that is caused by human CO2 emissions, but their solution to it is to make rich countries give money to poor countries, except for China, who are the worst polluters around?

>pull out of an agreement that only the united states takes seriously and uses to stifle the US economy so other countries can take advantage

You need to look into this deeper.

After everything with Syria and Saudi Arabia it's become clear that nothing is going to change. It's very demoralizing because I voted for,him to do the exact opposite. If I wanted deals with Saudi Arabia and a thoughtless bombing on Syria I would have voted for HRC. I'll never vote again, fuck the system and fuck these politicians. Fuck Bernie, fuck HRC and fuck Trump, all three were absolute shit. I jumped on the Trump train early on but he ain't a fucking God, he needs to be called the fuck out.

Because the left always pushes carbon taxes as the solution.

because drumpf btfo lol little drumpfy lol #covfefe

Using historical atmospheric chemistry and global temperatures to produce models for estimating futures temperatures based on atmospheric chemistry has resulted in dramatically overestimating future warming without fail. This suggests that part or all of recent warming is not due to atmospheric chemistry, or that the relationship between CO2 concentration and warming is less than linear.

Wow. This agreement is some communism shit and we whites have to give all our money to the shitskin countries for "equality".

GOOD JOB TRUMP. This is a good thing.

Fuck that the damage has already been done. Man made or not it doesn't matter, even if we all became Amish it wouldn't change shit. Nothing we do will change a thing so we should honest just accept it.

>it's a real phenomenon caused by human CO2 emissions
Are you sure about that? Look at the pic. Also the ocean releases more CO2 in a year than humans have made in 50 years.

The wall...it's not actually gonna happen, is it?

Because the left thinks human action can significantly change dynamics of a 6 sextillion ton behemoth, as much as they think you become a woman simply by your wishful thinking

>Has polarization gone too far?

Yes, and the Paris Agreement is a good example of why. It was controversial here in the U.S. Obama should never have signed them, but he didn't care what people in this country thought about it. Polarization is driven by the fact that the left enjoys pissing normal people off. It gives them a sense of moral superiority to pursue their agendas in the face of intense opposition, instead of trying to reason with people.

That pic means the temperature of the sun by year directly correlates with how the Earth's temperature. "Climate Change" is JUST the sun getting hotter and thus making the Earth hotter! It has nothing to do with what we do here on Earth.

Main reason idc about climate change, People can virtue signal about it all they want but I'm not gonna stop using my car or heating my home and all those rich people are still gonna use their private jets that I'm sure is no good for the enviroment. Where are the efficient green solutions that don't cost an arm and a leg? Why do we hold nuclear options back so much. Fuck it. Rather use what I can without being taxed to shit for it.

I don't know if it's true and I don't give a shit either way. I'm in this to win. Until we start throwing politicians and television personalities off rooftops, I'm not giving them an inch.

Everything is a partisan issue in the USA.

>believing in climate change
>wanting a globalist international treaty, ever
You are a retard or just gay
>MUHH SCIENCE
>MUH PWANET EARF

Because Obama and his wall-street and banker buddies invested billions into selling liberal morons "Green" energy and defunding or taxing anyone who wasn't "Green", of course the definition of what Green is is completely up to the people who profit from it.

wtf are you talking about? this is the best thing he's done for us so far. don't fall for this cash grab

>I don't disagree with this move at all.
There is no reason for a treaty to bypass the constitution or local laws when it comes to climate change or anything else no reason we cannot go our own way. Led by example if it works others will follow if they do not and they want to trade with us we can make it a requirement for them as part of the deal with that individual country.

Government is broken and operated by and for the oligarchs, politics is an embarrassing reality show, and democracy is a facade. The entire system deserves no respect or attention from anyone, save to root for its destruction.

Trump says he wants to fix it all, but let's face it that's probably impossible even if he means it. But what he does accomplish is driving the system to self-immolation, which is amusing and cathartic even if it doesn't accomplish much.

Treating politics like a team sport is the only respectable way to participate.

and if something isnt, the politicians and media will make it so

Because otherwise the populace would find some form of common ground in realizing we're being fucked over. It's easier to control us when we fight each other in the name of the people that ruin our lives.

Anyone here ever pay attention to this shit? You fucks think you're beating Soros, Obama, Clinton, or whomever by shitting on other people, your fellow countrymen. The reality is for every antifa, blm, jew, or feminist you "beat", the us vs. them mentality is ingrained more and more, and the parties in charge continue rolling without much notice. This place bitches constantly about shills and D&C tactics, but the reality is Sup Forums is one of the largest D&C shills around.

i feel like this is a really nihilistic way to look at the current situation but I can't help but think the same way.
the current situation seems to fucked to possibly fix, we'd just have to burn it to the ground and start over from square one to really get change.

The fuck are you even fighting for if you're inviting blm, antifa, feminists, and every other group that fights to destroy you?
I'm not going to team up with any shithead just because he was born on the same ground as me.
I'd side with a foreign Sup Forumslack over any leftist anyday.
>b-but muh enlightened moderation

>taking the black pill

Ya man, the EU leftists who devised up the (((Paris Climate Agreement))) were really on the right track to saving our world.

Pro tip - If leftists think its good, its bad.

Source on China being considered a developing country?

Want to use this in an argument but can't find it

"Developed country" is code word for white country plus Japan and Korea. Basically any country that acts white. It's all a meme.

At least you've become aware of the mechanism being used to brainwash you into agreeing with decisions you know are wrong and damaging

I dont believe that you are lying but , got any proof ? a link to the pdf document or a reputable site

you can be in a) and still disagree with parts of a) ... as being in b) isn't a choice to begin with

not a great choice to begin with, and no need to be on board with everything - you don't have to be, you just made the choice for a potentially (well in this case) definitive lesser evil

Tell me in your own words what the Paris agreement even is.

^ fuck me, i'm too tired and drunk for proper sentences - anyway you don't have to defend/side with trump on stuff you don't agree - its just a tribal human trait

I don't give a shit about the Jewy Political Gossip, because it's just a distraction from relevant topics.

Did you even read the bullshit contained in that agreement? I'm extremely surprised it was only a few countries that turned it down.

Climate change is a rather small part of what was proposed. There's a ton of SJW nanny-state agenda shoehorned into it.

Yes. Never ever ever "agree" with the Left. Ever. They will use it against you.

They are dark souls full of malice.

>I barely care what Trump does anymore as long as lefties keep losing
The "lefties" are really the establishment, and they use things like cc cynically to keep you voting their way.

un.org/esa/ffd/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/AAAA_Outcome.pdf

fuck off to Israel
your movies are a shame(! you don't know the concept) even for a jew

Thx

Have you considered suicide?

When's the last time you even talked to a democrat? You just see pictures of rioters on an image board and screenshots from tumblr, and base your opinion of half the country off of that?

This.

When the people who keep telling me there's an emergency start acting like there's an emergency, I'll start believing there's an emergency.
Follow the money, the US spends >$2 billion/yr on just climate science/research, that doesn't include green subsidies to everyone with their fucking hand out.
Look at the raw data vs the homogenized/adjusted data. Look at the models that are amazingly wrong. Look at all of the failed predictions. The fucking Arctic was supposed to be ice free 5 years ago!
I'm not saying use the planet as your personal landfill, but this shit called global warming is a (((scam))).

>scam to rob from whites and Japanese

I've seen it described as a way of redistributing the money from the middle and lower classes in 1st world countries to the upper class in 3rd world shitholes.

"Projected" != future
Models are shit

kind of reminds me of when CFCs were phased out
It was shown that CFCs actually had a hand in depleting the Ozone layer, and something was actually done about it and they were phased out
here it's just a fucking mess, govts and politicians etc are fear mongering to force overpriced green technologies and making ways to swindle westerners out of their money to give it to fucking africa