How are CNN and the MSM still in business?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=I1uhjBDBiP4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because kikes fund other kikes to push their (((agenda)))

(((they))) fund it

It isn't about profit, its a propaganda machine

oy vey that's my meme. it took me two whole fucking minutes in mspaint to make that, where are my shekels?

1 and 3 are opinion pieces

Snakes drink... I never saw, or thought, of it until now.

They're not a business. A business is when a person pays for a product. In this case, there is no product. Just propaganda.

Snakes get thirsty too, user

basically covfefe

CNN needs better software developers.

Cnn

Sucks

*Smacks lips*
Sssssooo you be sssayin?

I think the point is that men should be able to take leave when their baby is born too. First two years are most important etc. So men will have their careers equally harmed, so both husband and wife are making less money yay!!!

wtf do snakes really drink water

Because CNN is a (((CIA))) operation. You fund them with your tax dollars.

Kek.

>*Flicks tongue out to sniff air*
THAT WE

Government slush funds

How many times do I have to see this post today senpai? Do you expect us to boycott CNN or something? None of us here watch it, go post it on /r/politics or something faggot.

Bump

You are now aware snek is regurgitating that water out

The (((MSM))) is so full of shit it hurts to watch. Dumping hypocrisy

>steals heat from a rock because can't make it himself
SSSSSSO WHAT YOU SSSSSAYIN ISSSSS

Keep dumping, based leaf. I need these for an anti-MSM social media account I'm starting

Cabalist subsidization.

>he's never had a snake
Literally the second most redpilled pet after dog

>*Rattles menacingly*
Thhhhhhat we wussssss

That they paid for.
That got editorial approval.
That they published.

This isn't hufpo, give the, credit where credit is due. They do everything they can to undermine Trump, and it works on normies like you wouldn't believe.
>At dads house.
>CNN on laptop as usual.
> Jared Kushner subject of FBI probe.
>Third Line.... "There is no indication Jared has done anything wrong, and is unclear whether he is being investigated.
>Point this out to father.
>So user he is under investigation.

Most normies are completely beyond help. They read the headline and nothing else.

They are articles written by different authors obviously, and besides isn't that a good thing that CNN has different authors writing different articles supporting different viewpoints and expressing both sides? Would you rather their articles all express the same beliefs and ignore the other side? If all 3 of these articles were written by the same author you'd have a point, but they're not and it's good that CNN employs writers who express differing beliefs. The real problem with CNN is that there aren't enough examples like this where they have different authors with differing poi

We be kang kobrassssss?

>he's never had a pot bellied pig
Literally the most red pilled pet in the history of ever.

Meh

Good question.

That pic is astounding.

I like to go out on Halloween (live in the south so its still warm) and wear my ball python around my neck. He's chill about it, and it scares little children. Awesome pet though.

ssssssssssshiet nigga

Jews use it to influence public opinion.

Fake news

Keep posting leaf. Im building a whole folder of these

This guy gets it

Those are opinion pieces, user. MSM sites publish opinion pieces even if they disagree with them.

Another opinion piece. I don't see what's so difficult to understand.

אבו פייסל נחאש

youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=I1uhjBDBiP4

Lol grasp harder

Grasp harder at what. Are you legitimately defending CNN? If so I think your home is >>>That way.

Trump hasn't told the Plunge Protection Team to withdraw protection from their stocks yet but he will soon.

I'd pull out of media if I were you anons.

>claim CNN is biased
>claim CNN is garbage because of OP's pick showing writers with varying opinion

Only an autist could believe both of these things

Bup

we should really be using our collective resources and power to destroy CNN once and for all

CNN is biased garbage though. And they also have writers with varying opinions. How are you so stupid?

Yeah. They breathe too. Freaky, ain't it?

Did you get your "education" at Evergreen College?

Blump

CNN is the most slanted network on television and demz refuse to acknowledge it. Fuck CNN and cryhard libz

you seem brainwashed

They should all be lined up against a wall and shot and then bulldozed into an unmarked mass grave.

The most slanted is Fox News, they don't even try to hide it. They only have three reporters that aren't bought by trump sympathizers.

CNN is constantly talking to trump surrogates, mainly because it's entertaining to watch them flounder.

Bums

nah, they are all shit.

cable news is cancer.

only edgy weirdo faggots get meme pets like snakes

A number of species derive hydration from their food, user... Often times lizards do this. Have you ever seen a Jew drink a glass of water?

>CNN is constantly talking to trump surrogates
Look. I hear what you are saying, and I believe that you believe it. But it's simply not true.

you seem like a shill

what i dont get is how this is still allowed to be protected as free press under constitution. kikes bought the fucking media and use it as a weapon and no one can question it.

Bup

another

heres another

samefag

>two whole fucking minutes
don't lie, that's at least 1600 hours in mspaint

rape

same here, surprised too

HEY HEY

HO HO

do snakes drink water, guys?

yes my cock is getting hard we are born different afterall.

Is there more an HD version of this pic?

they will continue to be funded even if lossing money it is a good means of controlling the plebs

Fox News is run by globalists. They're trying to buy the British network Sky.

inb4 (or after, didn't read thread) idiot tries to claim opinion pieces aren't part of cnn viewpoints, despite them paying the author and hosting the content

Because your inaction allows it.

Too much entertainment and society gets numbed and dumbed down, alienated from political process.

It's time for some clashing, fatsos.

Because people have the attention spans and memory-retention of goldfish?

Hahahaha shutup why did I laff

looks like im out of media Hypocrisy have this instead

CNN is untrustworthy as it can get, pure propaganda.

VERY FAKE NEWS

get your elitist pedo shit outa here before we expose your asses