H A P P E N N I N G

SUBPOENAS ISSUED FOR UNMASKERS

HOLY SHIT GET IN HERE FAGGOTS

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/articles/house-intelligence-committee-said-to-have-issued-seven-subpoenas-in-russia-probe-1496261435
archive.fo/BmSpm
archive.is/BmSpm
wsj.com/articles/house-intelligence-committee-said-to-have-issued-seven-subpoenas-in-russia-probe-1496261435#livefyre-toggle-SB11622518240717054877304583179772179370216
archive.is/mp6qB
archive.is/qRkMX
scribd.com/document/349261099/2016-Cert-FISC-Memo-Opin-Order-Apr-2017-4
archive.is/6lQjF
youtube.com/watch?v=QSygF17_foc
archive.is/qofuA
archive.is/S7bAG
latimes.com/politics/la-pol-ca-nunes-video-clinton-20170530-story.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

covfefe

wat

SHEEEEEEEEEEEEET

covfefe get a link?

Subpoenas issued to whom?

covfefe

It really is happening. Someone will go to jail for this.

wsj.com/articles/house-intelligence-committee-said-to-have-issued-seven-subpoenas-in-russia-probe-1496261435

FRONT PAGE OF DRUDGE BUT I CANT READ THE WHOLE ARTICLE BECAUSE OF THE WALL STREET JEW WANTS HIS SHECKELS

Any with a script got archive.is plz?

What?

this

archive.fo/BmSpm

So Drumpf is going full covfefe?

Bump don't let this slide

COVFEFE

archive.is/BmSpm

WOW IT SURE IS SLEEPY IN HERE

I CANT WAIT TO GO TO SLEEP

GO TO SLEEP RIGHT NOW GUYS ITS NOTHING

Bump for great covfefe

saw somehting about it having to do with the periodic table and how it related to kek somehow

legit or not, fucking lol

It's happening in my pants.

This will definitely end her champaign

covfefe

It's on drudge and Wall Street journal.

It's finally happening

COVFEFE
>COVFEFE
COVFEFE
>COVFEFE
COVFEFE
>COVFEFE
COVFEFE
>COVFEFE
COVFEFE
>COVFEFE
COVFEFE
>COVFEFE
COVFEFE
>COVFEFE

shadilay?

Well maybe if you go far the past for travel when it does sleep to be for it good. Back into future does for when the past present goes as far to be.

Tbh this is not necessarily good news if you think the Obama admin was acting inappropriately

Given that nothing has come from the unmasking angle yet these subpoenas may simply prove that no wrongdoing was done and may further implicate Trump by outlining the possibly legitimate reasons for unmasking. Also, the other four subpoenas went out directly relating to the Russia investigation, so that isn't going away anytime soon. Cherry on top is Comey being cleared to testify in open session about the investigation, also bad news for trump.

COVFEFE

COVFEFE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice mental gymnastics.

>Wall Street journal.
no it ain't

Wrong. We already know felonies have been committed with the leaks to the media. Obongo holdovers are going to jail

wsj.com/articles/house-intelligence-committee-said-to-have-issued-seven-subpoenas-in-russia-probe-1496261435#livefyre-toggle-SB11622518240717054877304583179772179370216

Trump outfoxed them. The investigation is being used to expose the DNC.

Inb4 archive link niggger

fpbp

oh look it's fucking nothing

nice source nigger

So, who is going to jail? Rice, Hillary & Obama?

UN Ambassador Muff Diver

three are from repubs who are looking into why obango admin was unmasking.
four are from peter shiff and are related to the russian probe.
my guess would be that shiff is trying to dwarf the republicans request because he's a fucking constipated turtle and also a political hack who has no business investigating anyone.

Fucking leaf

Fucking leaf, go fuck yourself. Go pick up a brick and ram your ass with it til you die. You brainless fucking leaf nigger, you know nothing, zip, jack shit. You gigantic fucking failure. Everything about you and your life is a joke. This is why nobody respects you, you have the cognitive function of a child, but won't shut the fuck up with your moronic opinions on everything. Have you not read a thing in 25 years related to subpoenas? Are you being deliberately retarded? It's a shame your mother squatted over and dumped you out 16 years ago, when she could just have easily laid down in the road and been flattened. Or better yet, not have spread her roast flaps for Tyrone and his crew, her sweaty beef guzzling dark cum like your mouth does in your spare time. You thick faggot cunt, I hope the US Navy saves one tomahawk for your loose ass, at least we know it would take out a bukkake squad of muslims in the process of wiping your dumb ass off the earth. Fuck off.

COVFEFE

Oh yes another happening!

Its really happening this guys!

And a big fat fucking nothing burger. Again. Every time.

How? 3 subpoenas are going to the fbi, CIA , and NSA for how people were unmasked.
4 subpoenas are going to Flynn, Cohen, and their companies for Russian ties

comments

Please stop using swedish proxies. It's bad enough already. Also, stop trying to push that phrase, it's not going to catch on.

post the link your dipshit
have ever thought that or it is easier to screenshot?

About dam time we went on the offensive against the leftist.

>About dam time we went on the offensive against the leftist.
Something better come of this. All these fucks do is let us down though.

>flag
Want a delicious banana instead?

The shit is hitting the fan. Beautiful.

HAHAHA ITS LITERALLY FUCKING NOTHING!!! NOTHING BURGER!!! DEMS SWEEP THE HOUSE IN 2018 AND IMPEACH DRUMPF!!!

>debbie wasserman schultz will still get away scott free

prep bull, comrade

>takes photo of first lady
>doesnt know how to dodge and burn
>I shiggy diggy

is this pasta?

Are you?

Ok. I got confused reading the article.

7 TOTAL subpoenas? The 3 mentioned for Obama officials and 4 others probably including Flynn, Manafort, etc etc????

HOW DARE THEY ALLOW THOSE COMMENTS TO BE POSTED

WHY AREN'T DA GOYS SHUDDIN IT DOWWNN! ?

What if COVFEFE is an abbreviation for each of the seven subpeonas somehow?

(((they))) wont survive the covfefe protol

Lmao

CHARLIE OSCAR VICTOR FOXTROT ECHO FOXTROT ECHO

READ BACK

ALL TO DO WITH PIC RELATED

>Declassified memos show FBI illegally shared spy data on Americans with private parties
archive.is/mp6qB (Published 5/25/17)
>Barack Obama's team secretly disclosed years of illegal NSA searches spying on Americans
archive.is/qRkMX (Published 5/24/17)
>99-page FISC Memo Order / Report on Obama admin "serious 4th Amendment issue"
scribd.com/document/349261099/2016-Cert-FISC-Memo-Opin-Order-Apr-2017-4 (Report issued 4/26/17)
>NSA stops "upstream" data collection as a result of FISC Memo Order / Report
archive.is/6lQjF (Statement issued 4/28/17)

Additional reading:
>VIDEO: Clear, concise explanation of this massive scandal by Chris Farrrell of Judicial Watch (Donate!)
youtube.com/watch?v=QSygF17_foc
>New Evidence Obama Administration's NSA Spied On Americans (via Realclearpolitics)
archive.is/qofuA (Published 5/25/17)
>Explosive Revelation of Obama Administration Illegal Surveillance of Americans
archive.is/S7bAG (Published 5/25/17)

no stop

SKYKINGS?

HAPPENING #COVFEFE
A NEW BREATH

!

Jail all traitors! Imprison anyone who spied on citizens!!!!!!!

Say goodbye to your president drumfp tards, once it comes out why the unmasking happened and the truth comes out, Spicer, Conway, Trump and everyone else including Barron will be thrown in jail!

woah

This is a new copy pasta I am saving.

Take this IRA PEEPEE as payment.

Alert!

the covfete is against the wall

Can someone check the happening? Is it confirmed?

C O V F E F E
O
V
F
E
F
E

Her haircut may be the new 'Just' maymay.

BLUE WAVE INCOMING

POL ON SUICIDE WATCH

done

Watch the video in this article. Nunes explained at a GOP meeting the significance of the unmasking issue.

latimes.com/politics/la-pol-ca-nunes-video-clinton-20170530-story.html

I'm half black can someone explain this to me in easy to understand words?

Happens