>realised its all shit
>become nihilist

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/125637346/#125637346
youtube.com/watch?v=lJmzfdF4CZk
youtube.com/watch?v=ag7R3Y9GjLY
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is it true that the guys are basically send out to evangelize so the older higher ups can marry several women. Then the rest of the washed out used up sluts is basically split between the losers who bought into it?

>>become nihilist
Fucking shit go back to mormonism rather than that. Or maybe some other Christianity at least.

>Ask an ex-mormon anything
Why did you leave the one true church?

Polytheism was only temporary, it was around the 1700s when god decided that it was okay since women were losing their husbands due to war and you can't have an eternal family without being married so there's that.

>Or maybe some other Christianity at least.

Yes goy, another type of Jewish desert religion you must seek! Pls! It's bad for you if you deviate from the abrahamic religions goy! Oy vey...

at least heretics are better than you fucking heathens

God isn't real, are you blind?

no u

Why do people consider you heretics "Christians"?

Are all mormons extremely paranoid? The Mormon dude at work thinks people are recording his conversations. He also thinks his doctor is using him as a guinea pig in a government experiment. He is the kind of person that everyone pegs as crazy within 5 minutes of meeting him. And yet he is high up the ladder at the Mormon church.

Boxers briefs or holy undies?

Another question: do people with the church really believe in Joseph Smith? Or are they just pretending? It's hard to believe any group with an average IQ over 80 would buy his bs.

From my experience, no they're not paranoid. But they're scaringly accepting of many illogical explanations, like many Christians.

they still believe in Jesus

No, we don't believe in Joseph Smith. JS was a conman who started a story that we use to cover up for our real prophet, Zul.

At least Christianity has been brainwashing people for 2k years. It's ingrained in society. Joseph smith is just some dude who wanted to bang other guys' wives. Santa Claus is more believable.

Did you read the CES letter?

Boxer briefs for sure, wearing the magical underwear is for special occasions such as going to the temple when you're baptizing for the dead, when you go to a mission, when you're trying to seal your family, etc.

>>become nihilist

Sort yourself out.

Nope. They made up their own Jesus that is basically just a Mormon who made it big, like they hope to.

Dude they believe that shit as if it were written in the textbook, they're actually that dumb that's why I didn't buy that shit, im quite intelligent

this, Mormons are the most subtle anti-semites I've ever met. Seem ok to me.

Is John Moses Browning considered a mormon hero?

Because LDS is basically Islam for whitey.

Do you respect yourself more or less now that you've become a nihilist?

Thank you, there's a reason I'm no longer a mormon

Are you a faggot, or pic unrelated?

Just do some mental gymnastics like me and join the quantum woo-woo bandwagon.

youtube.com/watch?v=lJmzfdF4CZk

no h8 pls, I know I'm gullible.

Aren't they more like the white version of Jews? Sneaky clandestine fuckers who think they are gods children and that it's acceptable to screw over non-mormons?

Are yoi saying the big bang and life coming from some loghtning and water is logical?

HAHAHAHAHAJAHAHhahajargohkrvxodhajajajajahahahajaj

So, let me see if I understand your position.

If something is illogical to you, it is illogical.
All illogical things are false.

Is this your position?

>mormonism
>christianity

Pick one.

Congrats. You just gave up the opportunity of getting a hot blonde virgin submissive Mormon wife

>he thinks nihilism is respected here

You are a loser until you find something worth fighting for

True but you can be a Atheist without being a nihilist.

You obviously don't know many mormons. Most mormon men marry brown island girls.

Not in my experience... But it seems like they are becoming progressively guarded towards outsiders. They're highly traditional and the world is getting more kiked by the day so I don't blame them.

Not if you have a shred of intellectual honesty you can't.

I've only known one Mormon really, and he was way too nice to be honest. Could laugh at dirty jokes and shit, but he would never make them himself.

Was a decent guy though. If the religion encouraged that sort of behavior, I'd have no issue with it really.

Polytheism? You mean polygamy? Joseph smith sent living husbands on missions and stole their wives while they were out of town.

Yeah, they used to be far more accepting of strangers, like the Meadows Massacre back in the 19th century.

If he even bothered. He married women who were already married. He married children. He married whoever he could get his hands on.

Classic sign of a cult leader.

>true
Umm no sweetie think again

>12
Oh so you know nothing about the church you just hate your parents.

I was friends with a Mormon kid in high school, and he got married a year ago at the age of 21 to a 10/10 blonde hair blue eyed traditional qt Mormon girl

True i guess but I don't believe these lapping pagans actually believe in thor i guess i have faith in folk ,i guess thats my religion.

...and a life of missionary with the lights off.

Taking a virgin is not worth that shit.

Does it worry you that many members of your Church take part in secret societies and the occult of Jewish Mysticism (Free Masonry)?

Why is behavior like that approved of albeit degenerative, yet the most powerful members of the Church say nothing?

That's my biggest issue, aside from that I like LDS and don't want to see it soiled with secret societies.

where do you meet mormon women > ??

Wow, that must mean all of them do then.

Still better than settling for a roastie slut

Church is there only to control women because they dont correspond to logic you bunch of shit. Now go back and be a good Mormon. It doenst really means that you have to believe in God.

Yes, it feels comforting to know that whatever happens to me is my fault. You can always prevent your death, you just have to be cunning and intelligent enough to figure it out before death creeps up on you. I imagine living life as a video game, lets see how long I can survive in this shithole. I'm a real narcissist so I feel reward from seeing the people around me lower than me. I graduated at 17 and went to college right after. I taught myself how to read at three at l had to learn two languages at the age of four, it's safe to say I'm brighter than the average fuck up. So with all this, I get a satisfaction of knowing that I'm better than most of the people I'm around with.

I cannot believe you have reached any significant age and have not had your faith in humanity absolutely shredded by reality.

There are plenty of alternatives between those extremes.

Every Mormon girl in my high school was at least an 8+/10.
I've never met an ugly Mormon girl. I'm sure they exist but finding a hot one is definitely not that difficult

Such misplaced arrogance is unbecoming of a nihilist.

Cool meme, where'd ya find that one? Rick and Shorty?

Pic unrelated, I'm a Mexican citizen and I am socially and politically aware of Mexico. It's a beautiful shithole, as I like to say.

>Great grandmother invites obscure relatives from >500 pop town in Utah. Ask me to translate when they come to Norway.
>Nice people, but obviously hardcore no-hot-liquids-mormon-planet-when-i-die-crazy, the matriarch being a complete fanatic.
>MFW I'm the only one who knows anything about Joseph Smith, Book of Mormon, Kolob, Mormon wars with Mexican cartels etc.
>Everyone else in my secular family completely ignorant, asks them if they want coffee.
>I don't correct them and observe the awkward mess that ensues.

Stay away from nihilism and post-modernist crap. Find a good hausfrau and fill her with babies. Go home and be a family man. Don't let nihilism swallow you.

Wow what you say must be true, even though it completely contradicts my own personal experiences.

Then again, I'm in LA, and your 8 to 10 is likely an LA 3.

The settlers of the Utah Territory were almost entirely Mormons, who were busy preparing for the so-called Utah War, while troops from the United States Army were marching towards the territory to put down a believed rebellion. It was during this period of tension that the Baker-Fancher party passed through the Utah Territory, and soon rumors among the Mormons linked the Baker–Fancher train with enemies who had participated in previous persecutions of Mormons along with more recent malicious acts.

Well, could have been worse. Could be trying to break Catholic mindfucking, and not mormon mindfucking.

Nah. Mormon girls are like taking all the good aspects of Muslim girls and throwing out the bad ones.
I've considered converting just for the puss but I don't want to join an organized religion

I'm married to a virgin. We don't just do missionary lights off.

Repent, go renew your covenants.

Yes, the mormons massacred innocent people headed to California and framed the Indians for the atrocity, just like you said.

Isn't one of their big principles is to not to bad mouth the church after leaving it? Like what if your wrong? I believe they call it being a son of perdition.

Well I'm glad to see you are more happy now user. But you won't be very happy when you're in the Lake of Fire.

Read the CES letter and see what a hoax and a fraud has been perpetrated upon you.

So you're not a nihilist, you're just a narcissist. It's clear you value yourself, and your continued existence (which you measure by degree of intelligence) so you must therefore place some value on life itself and self-consciousness.

I fell in to a burning lake of fire
I went down, down, down, and the flames got hotter
And I burned, burned, burned
the Lake of Fire
the Lake of Fire

Yep. They certainly shit the bed. But so did the U.S. Government for ignoring their freedom to worship. Not to mention all the private mobs that burned their shit to the ground and pushed them out of the east, state by state. Not arguing it didn't take place, only that you have a simple idea of what happened.

At mormon churches.

proofs?

It's ring of fire in the song though right? I can't remember

READ THE FUCKING THREAD

I've read it, very unimpressed with it. Go read the scriptures and renew your faith in God.

utlm.org/navonlineresources.htm
utlm.org/navtopicalindex.htm

youtube.com/watch?v=ag7R3Y9GjLY

If you're referring to an illogical concept, then of course it can be real.

>no proofs
got it

They simply committed mass murder and framed the Indians.

Pretty simple.

Aye, from the Man in Black, Johnny Cash.

nigger

I had a friend who left the church awhile ago. He is super edgy and a ass to his family. His parents weren't even forcing there religion on him but he disowned them and went to live with his friends.

>go read dragonlance novels and renew your faith in the gods of ansalon

kek

You totally didn't read it, because it's not about the bible at all.

It's about how Joe Smith plagiarized the entire Book of Mormon from existing sources, replete with mistakes, errors, changes, etc.

Why didn't you stay in the Church to receive your standard issue qt wife?

Then go ahead and posit an illogical Christian belief, and we'll see just how illogical it is.

did he died?

The fact that you considered joining an ideology just for a box, says a hell of a lot about you.

Thanks for sharing?

Sounds more Amish.

>Proof of Old Testament stories
that's not proof that god exists
proof that some items from old stories may have happened is not proof of god

are all mormons retarded?

Haha I love your enthusiasm, you're like an anime character

I know a Mormon family that converted a Jew. made the pilgrimage to SLC and everything.

God exists.
You can't figure that out.

But you're the smart one, yes? You're the bright boy?

because john said there would be false prophets and no other holy books. so they see joeseph smith as a false prophet, therefor not a real christian religion

They certainly do. At least around here anyway.