NBA Star LeBron James has house vandalized with racist graffiti

>An L.A. home owned by LeBron James was the target of a hate crime -- someone spray painted the n-word on the front gate and detectives are now investigating, cops tell TMZ Sports.

>Here's what we know ... multiple LAPD units and a neighborhood patrol vehicle responded to the home early Wednesday morning. We're told the word was scrawled on the outer gate.

>We're told investigators are looking for security footage from neighbors which may show the perpetrator.

>Records show LeBron bought the house back in 2015 but it does not appear he lives there on any regular basis.

>The graffiti has since been covered up.

>We're told LeBron was not at the home at the time of the incident -- he's presumably in the Bay Area gearing up for Game 1 of the NBA Finals, which starts Thursday.

Some selected quotes from James in an interview given today include

>“No matter how much money you have, no matter how famous you are, no matter how many people admire you, being black in America is tough.”

>“We’ve got a long way to go for us as a society, and for us as African-Americans, until we feel equal in America.”

>“Racism will always be a part of the world, a part of America. Hate in America, especially for African-Americans, is living every day. Even though that it’s concealed most of the time.”

James currently earns just under $31 million dollars per season from the Cleveland Cavaliers.

Is he right, Sup Forums? Is it always hard to be black in America, regardless of circumstances?

deadspin.com/lebron-james-on-racist-graffiti-at-his-house-no-matte-1795702810

tmz.com/2017/05/31/lebron-james-home-vandalized-with-n-word-graffiti-hate-crime/

Or did he just hire someone to do it for him so his nigger ass could score publicity points heading into the finals. What a nigger or jew won't do to keep their 15 seconds longer.

obvious false flag is obvious

Yeah LeBron James is really having a tough time keeping himself relevant

Cavs in 5

>implying every nba fan on the planet is going to be calling him a nigger at home on thursday night

this doesnt seem like too much of stretch lol

>LA
>white

pick one

they never gunna release that security video

YES this was my first thought when I heard the story. I totally agree, it could be real but my intuition is screaming false flag. This happening the day before the biggest NBA Finals in recent history? It's just too coincidental and the news cycle sync up is too perfect.

I guarantee you a liberal person wrote that, and most likely it was a black person. This shit has happened before although I can't remember the news source to link it right now.

Now LeBron is doing an interview on ABC saying "It's tough to be black in America."
Good lord.

I will personally bet $2,000 that the person who did this was not white. I'm saving this.

Exxxxaxtly...most likely a light skinned gsw fan.
>steph...w-w-was that y-you?

How does he know if wasn't a friendly shoutout from someone in the hood?

Warriors are coming for his ass

hey jamal whatcha doin'?

>nba star
>popular
>net worth $400m
>not having security camera footage on home vandalization

I call bullshit

Awoooooovement

Polic reviewing and he does. Read a little retard.

Meh my grandma has been beaten and robbed by niggers 3 times in her life. I bet not a single elderly black lady has ever had that happen from white people before.

I like ya LeBron, but cry moar nigger

LeBron is a good guy, he paid for a bunch of local kids college.

the shit that bothers me is the word "concealed". is it really black america's opinion that ALL white and other minorities hate black people and the ones that aren't racist are just hiding it really well?

it's this. there are no fucking rich white people that give a shit about lebron in west la. they called out a fucking fire truck and cop cars and shit fucking lel. he quickly went to a canned "we wuz kangz blm it's hard having a black prez and being a billionaire" script and it was fucking lame. but ya i'd sage the fuck out of those faggot norcal warriors, bron bron gonna buttfawk those faggots.

i'm thinking 5 now too. he mad.

lel. lel. or maybe it was klay? fucking lel.

>implying it wasn't himself
Anyways it's the truth, how could this be a hate crime.

Has anyone considered that because he never lived at the house that nobody actually knew it was his house and that it was completely random teenage kids being stupid and not an all attack on this guy?

>street sign captchA
Click every square with a street sign in it and it never fucking works.

What n-word?

>Hol' up Kang, watchu doin?

>fans chearing his name
>wearing his jersey
>paying all his bills and more
>want to know him
>want to be him
>want to play him
>"God damn racist crackers"

I'm not black but think I'd prefer to not make a big deal about this right before the finals.

Then again, and to reiterate, I'm not black.

He's getting his 4th ring this year and will pass Jordan

whats going on in pic related

hrm...guy has multiple children from multiple women. Does satanist illuminati hand symbolisms ALL THE TIME.
Countless gang tattoos and representations.
"It's hard to be black in America"
^^^^HILARIOUS STATEMENT.

I seriously doubt it was a LeBron false flag, but I wouldn't rule it out some commie niggo thought "he could take it" because he's rich so we will use him to push our agenda.

Regardless graffiti is lowest tier so even a white should hang for this.

He got thrown out of a strip club for trying to tip a stripper with food stamps.

Guy is so poor he is trying to tip the stripper with food stamps. I assume it's not very good ettiquette to tip a stripper with food stamps so he gets thrown out.

Nigger >>>>>

>Has anyone considered that because he never lived at the house that nobody actually knew it was his house and that it was completely random teenage kids being stupid and not an all attack on this guy?

It probably was a prank or a goof, but you know the media. If it's possible to spin it as "White people are evil", the media is going to do it.

Divide and conquer baby. Keep people hating each other so they're easily controlled.

Try being a white kid in a black majority school.

Nah he's with his highschool sweetheart and only has kids with her afaik. I agree with what you're saying, his life isn't a massive struggle, but he did overcome the typical fatherless nigger tier life and for the most part doesn't chimp out regularly. But yeah also the illuminati shit is gay too I'm not defending him just saying he could be worse.

Probably done by another nigger, a jew or some leftist fag. It's just another excuse to hate whites.

What does Lebron have to gain from this he is already and immortalized figure in the same vein of many other legendary athletes falsifying vandalism does not benefit him in any way honestly It was either some dumb ass teen who wanted to Larp IRL or a super edgy teen

>“We’ve got a long way to go for us as a society, and for us as African-Americans, until we feel equal in America.”

Blacks beat up asian people.

Golden State playing mind games