What could have been done to prevent the death of 8 million innocent Jews?

What could have been done to prevent the death of 8 million innocent Jews?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RlHVin56U2w
youtube.com/watch?v=rRzKae0XskI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

*billion

no white people would've been a good start.

why would we want to stop it, jews are the scum of the earth, 8 million was just the start

Jewllion**

2 scoops of covfefe

They could have not been such shits to everyone around them.

How dare you underreport the true numbers of the Holocaust you filthy goyim. 8 million? OVER 10 MILLION JEWS were sent to Auschwitz, those evil nazis sent 11 million to the gas chamber everyday. My grandfather was one of the 12 million, he was gassed when he was only 6 years old. Respect the Holocaust and the 13 gorillion shekellion jewillion Jews who died.

destroy marxism in it's early stages
don't make us go full nazi again
end immigration now

Absolute nothing OP of coarse 8 Gorillion dirty jewrats died in the holocaust. It's about time we have another barbacue boys. This time we completely exterminate the jew menace. Who's with me

***kiketilloin

Go back to before WW2 and tell them not to steal German wealth, not to become communists, and not to revolt and cause the Nazi party to form.

Well, if England wasn't bombing Germany maybe the germans wouldn't have starved, and therefore would have been able to help the jews complete their labour sentences in peace?

Sace the world some expulsions Go back to ancient babylon and mow down the filthy talmudist pagan.

shouldn't have told the other jews in the rest of the world they could profit from it whether it was true or not

>DA KIKES
>DA KIKES BRING ZE SHOA UP TO GAIN POLITICAL LEVERAGE
>SO IMMA BRING "DA KIKES BRING UP ZE SHOA FOR POLITICAL LEVERAGE" TO GAIN POLITICAL LEVERAGE
>MAH SHOA
>MAH SHOAAAAA

you're actually bringing the topic up way more often than any jew I know lel.
congratulations goyim, you're the new jews now

Actually literally unironically this.

Put gas prices up

Killing the first jew before he bred.

By having the Confederacy win the Civil War and thus setting a non-cucked version of Timeline-191 (original script with Fuhrer McSweeney gassing the Mormons) into motion.

There, I've saved the Jews, European Nationalism, and destroyed Communism/Unionism in one post.

youtube.com/watch?v=RlHVin56U2w

This

The only other person I've seen as fixated on the Holocaustâ„¢ as Sup Forums is my Jewish convert mother who suffers from kike-induced mental illness.

nice try goy but everyone knows it was 9 million.
>Try and undercut us a million you filth

>8 million
IT WAS 9 MILLION, PLUS AN ADDITIONAL 12 MILLION GOYIM

>*6 gorillion. Get your numbers right

Good, we will subvert you and breed into your women, who will convert. You will be Shylock, the cucked Merchant of Venice.

Jews could have abstained from creating the gulags and nkvd.

>88

Kek has spoken.

Take a Jewess for the good of the White Race.

Hail Victory

The British cut off German supply lines and that's what caused all the starvation and death in the camps.

So yeah if the British didn't do that, a lot of lives could have turned out differently.

>What could have been done to prevent the death of 8 million innocent Jews?

Yahweh could have saved them from the furnace like he did Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego.

youtube.com/watch?v=rRzKae0XskI

Make sure you kill all of them so no one complains about it.

Fake and gay

>Innocent
>Jews

Pick one

hail victory and jewish pussy!

It would have required some foresight.