Help me believe again Sup Forums

I don't see the point anymore, i have almost lost the will to live. The Europe is past the point of no return, your attempt of reviving the right has failed, the left if running rampant, thousands years of history are rewritten, mental illnesses are encouraged, patriotism is looked down upon, all those who stood in the way of (((them))) are killed, decay of moral values is looked at as a great progress, there is no hope of turning things for the better, no one can do anything anymore, the jew has already won. Why even live anymore

Only pussies give up when they know they will lose.

Even if they know they can't win a man keeps going anyways because he knows it's better to lose trying thanot lose comfortable.

Don't know why I typed all that 90% of the people here will never get it.

You know there's only one way out of this, brother.
Stealing a truck and running over people in France, Sweden or Germany.
Go now, with haste!

>swallowing the black pill

people still do this?

God exists, my friend and good always wins in the end... don't just give up pussy.

Try burning down a few mosques, or leaving pig heads. It's like therapy. Channel the spirit of the Church razing Vikings, but use it against the poo skins.

So what OP? Yeah the world is fucked in the long run but most western countries will still be western for most of your lifetime.

Just enjoy life with the knowledge that we are the last generation before the fall, but that will be someone else's problem.

i don't want to give up, but im just so tired of it all, I always get so angry when i see all that is going on, it drained all my energy
contrary to popular belief suicide get's you a one way ticket to hell and an excomunication from the faith, I do believe that you letting those arab hordes in your country is the worst mistake you have made, they dont deserve that, chances are, if i ran a truck over people in one of those countries i would probably kill more arabs than natives

pussy.

Live for yourself. Besides, you're from Bosnia! How many shitskins and niggers do you have? next to none!

get off the internet
stop watching tv
start working out, maybe do some MMA or something
live honestly and with good morals
fight evil when the time comes

things will work out in the end, no matter how things turn out as long as you tried to live the best life you could under the circumstances you are in.

the jews want you to give up and be useless, stop lettin them win

also, unironically read Trump's book "Think Big And Kick Ass In Business and Life"... it can literally change your entire outlook and view on life and turn u into an alpha if you truly apply the ideas to your life

thanks for the encouragement Albania, memes aside, if all people stuck together like your's the world would not be in the mess it is
There is next to none, true, but you wouldn't believe the amount of rich fucking arabs that come here and buy up all our land, they respect no one and behave like savages, and our corrupt government is happy to sell them all the shit they want, they make fake companies and projects to launder money and than look down upon us. And the sjw trend is catching up speed

>God exists and good always wins in the end
So this is the power of the blue pill.

>live honestly and with good morals
>fight evil when the time comes

This is pretty much it.

I feel the same way kind of. But it doesn't make any sense because I have a good job and a decent life. At the same time I just feel hopeless about the future. The only thing that keeps me going is the hope that we will have a major civil war in our lifetime.

Meh, if you can't keep going then find a place to lay low and die. Try not to drag any decent people down with you.

If you ask me it sounds like you have no personal discipline. Start working out. Either lift or cardio. It will teach you how to push yourself.

unironically i hope for some kind of war aswell, to either just die already or to gain some kind of platform for purging the country of all the degenerates that brought this shit down upon us

same

no, the ultimate bluepill is believing that God doesn't exist and trying to fix your inner demons that took over your empty soul with (((((((psychiatric medication)))))))

You got arabs buying you out, we have Chinese, big deal. either way, live for yourself as an individual. try and be successful.

Not trying to get personal, I don't know you or your condition but I can tell you that war is physically and mentally demanding. Yes it frees you from alot of bullshit but it piles on the stress.

If you are having a problem coping with peace you probably won't survive war long enough to adjust and enjoy it.

You're not as alone as you might think right now.
Sure, things are going to get a lot worse before they get better, but we will be united in the fight against darkness.
Until then, just keep in mind that there are good people left, even if they're ridiculed, ostracized and disenfranchised.

how many times have I seen a post similar to this

I remember nothing from the others