Redpill: Christianity *IS* White Culture

People shit on Christianity, especially Catholicism, for adding customs of man, including influences from Pagan traditions and rituals, to the word of God in the Bible.

Redpill: this is a feature, not a bug. By being Christian as a white person, especially an American, you are taking part in the culture that guided the white man to progress over the past 2016 years, which, despite having origins in the Middle East, also contains aspects of the various cultures of your forefathers.

If you're white and atheist, you're rejecting your culture. If you're white and "Pagan", etc., you're embracing the culture of your distant forefathers, but rejecting the enlightenment that Christianity brought them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RLJcJi3qPpM
youtu.be/tFtFUX10oZw
voxday.blogspot.com/2017/05/our-islamo-judeo-christian-heritage.html
theendofzion.com/a-real-case-against-the-jews-marcus-eli-ravage/
eclectic-witch-cottage.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

take your desert god out of here or we'll nail you to a cross too.

>be gay god
>lost to Jesus and Christianity
>2k17
>someone still think that you're better xD

Firstly, Christianity id a Majority non-white religion. So it will always cater to the needs of those non-whites first and foremost over whites. That is why Pope is a Marxist who washes and than kisses asylum seekers feet.

And Christianity is going to get more and more non-white in the future.

Secondly, Christianity brought about the Dark age in Europe, which lasted hundreds of years. And it was only lifted when the grip of Christianity was loosened and the Pre-christian logic of the Greeks and Romans got stronger during the renaissance. The church resisted it all, tooth and nail.

Third, Most of us are atheists, bro. Christians are a minority here. There are however many larpers who pretend to be Christians while not actually believing that the Christian god exists, and a lot of atheists who don't want to call themselves atheists to avoid the fedora baggage that comes with the label. Nearly everyone here who calls themselves Christian only do so because they see religion as a necessary component in society, and not because they actually have any genuine belief in it themselves.

And Christianity is more like 1,000 to 500 years old in most of Europe, not 2000 years.

>religion that starts in the middle east
>white

k

>didn't read OP

Also, religious Hispanics are based because they did what no other race besides the European whites did, and integrated it into their culture. Christianity is now taking off in some Asian countries, too. My OP was not saying that the Christian God is ONLY for the whites, of course; everyone is welcome to worship Him, and should. I'm just pointing out that the European whites did a fantastic job of integrating their own culture into the religion, and conversely, integrating the religion into their traditions.

If black people from Africa truly embraced the word of God, and integrated it into their culture, they would become far more prosperous than they have been, even with their inherent genetic-level intellectual deficiencies.

>be rest of Europe
>get cucked by invading migrants
>lose culture in a matter of years

>be Poland
>stay strong and Catholic
>be best country in Europe

I pray for you every day, Poland.

I just don't buy the Bible's stories of flat earth and six days of creation etc. They just do not make sense to me. Christianity is like McDonald's kiddy meal. Its intellectually hollow and leads to destruction of one's culture and freedom.
Paganism is a Royal Gourmet feast. It's beautiful and rich. It recognizes the differences and gives you intellectual freedom to think for yourself.
And most of all its Our own.
In the end it comes down to:
Which one is going to Preserve your Family and Homeland?

We dont need a dozen christcuck shitpost threads all the time. One is more than enough.
Fuck off, we don't want your shit.

>I just don't buy the Bible's stories of flat earth and six days of creation etc

Only Ken Ham murrican protties believe that

>greatest country in the world, template for all modern democracy, was founded on its principles, pioneered by people who believed in its principles, and only fell to degeneracy when its people stopped believing in those principles and instead worshiped the false idols of material possessions, "diversity", and sexual freedom
>"Its intellectually hollow and leads to destruction of one's culture and freedom."
k

>I just don't buy the Bible's stories of flat earth and six days of creation etc
Wanna know how I know you've never read the Bible?

>Its intellectually hollow and leads to destruction of one's culture and freedom.
It's.

>Paganism is a Royal Gourmet feast.
We cut down your trees.

i have read enough to know you are delusional. Europe had its own religions before Christianity came and destroyed it all. but if you want to be retarded no one can stop you i guess

first you essentially wash your hands of Christianity by saying it's "non-white" as if you're an authority in the subject, and then you proceed with typical Reddit pseud babble such as:

>Christianity brought about the Dark age in Europe

>Nearly everyone here who calls themselves Christian only do so because they see religion as a necessary component in society, and not because they actually have any genuine belief in it themselves.

>And Christianity is more like 1,000 to 500 years old in most of Europe, not 2000 years.

without even providing citations. you're just spouting opinions as fact, and the fact is you're a fucking pseud idiot and saying anything more to you is thoughtwaste

>false religion vs false religion thread

u guys dont even know how much this doesnt make sense and is a waste of time in the grand scheme of things

jesus is rapturing his people on sept 23 and catholics and atheists and pagans dont make it

>be Europe
>be Catholic
>conquer majority of the world
>give culture and science

>be Africa
>be Uga-booga paganism and vodooo
>have HIV
>do shit
>???
>somehow be better thst Christian

>By being Christian as a white person, especially an American, you are taking part in the culture that guided the white man to progress over the past 2016 years
not an argument

>If you're white and atheist, you're rejecting your culture.
not an argument

>If you're white and "Pagan", etc., you're embracing the culture of your distant forefathers, but rejecting the enlightenment that Christianity brought them.
not an argument

if you don't address the obvious fact that voluntarily deluding yourself for the sake of 'partaking in your culture' is inherently very silly, your non-arguments will always fall flat on their face.

Italy and France are also Catholic. In fact the pope lives in Rome. It didn't save them from hoards of refugees. Pope and Catholic charities are the biggest shills for muslim and African refugees. The biggest importers of refugees in to US are Christian charities.
Poland was saved because they still have Nationalism intact. And that Nationalism was always seen as a positive force against Communism in Poland. Unlike in west where Nationalism was turned into a dirty word.
Poland is safe because of nationalism and in-spite of catholic church not because of it.

tfw people think modern day demographics accurately represent the demographics from ancient times

that's some kangz-tier logic. you a nigger?

Die in a fire, kike.

We have other Chrsitians to rely on. You have internet memes.

Fake religion

You have a one-sided view on history and truth. Kill yourself to keep it that way. You could read a book to change it, though.

Christendom saved Europe from getting mudded

Abandoning Christianity led to two world wars and this invasion. Thanks a lot, secularfags.

inb4 kike on a stick or worshipping a jew

nope, i just dont bow down to a jew on a cross

youtu.be/tFtFUX10oZw

Made this video yesterday. Tell me what you guys think.

Make us martyrs, go ahead.

Not that you could - Paganism has been irrelevant since Constantine's conversion.

What about Paganism?

When it becomes relevant in any way other than to slide discussion on Christianity, be my guest.

wut about it?

christianity threads are slide threads

Western culture (minarchism, i.e. ancient white cultures) somehow existed before Christianity, and even thousands of years (((le jeus))) but Christ is "White Culture"? Literally a middle eastern guy and his jewbook based religion, largely pushed on the world by a bitter jew named Saul (i.e. Paul) is the DEFINITION OF WHITE CULTURE? Good thinking, traitor. Your soul will die in this body never having remembered a fucking thing and we will not cry for you.

>What about Paganism?
voxday.blogspot.com/2017/05/our-islamo-judeo-christian-heritage.html

>of years
before
>(((le jeus)))

Remember this?

and you "pagan" morons can fuck off double.

if your family has no history, no book or tradition, please stop assuming you're anything. you're all wrong. diaf.

Did you even read OP? Christianity is a special and inherent part of white culture (protip: it influenced basically all modern literary works), because Europeans transformed it from the Middle Eastern religion it began as into what it was today (because the Jews mostly rejected it, because Jesus said "hey I know we're the chosen people and all but idk maybe it's time to spread our faith to everyone on earth, including these new thing I have to say, instead of just being greedy little nepotistic bitches like us Jews are prone to being"), by integrating their customs and culture into it. Easter and Christmas are celebrated when they are not for historical or Biblical reasons, but because of how they integrated their new religion into the existing Pagan annual celebrations of the time.

Totally, see the parenthetical part of the above; Jesus was the most based Jew of all time, because when He started preaching His message, the Jews had fallen into Jewing so much that they had pretty much stopped worshiping God completely, and instead just worshiped material goods and profit—modern-day Jews try to convince us to act the same. Jesus called these Jews out on their shit, and said hey man, I'm here to save you, stop worshiping your false bullshit and get back to worshipping God, and being good people. They said, "lolnope, how about we crucify your ass instead, Jesus," and Jesus replied ,"lol yeah God knew you'd do that, stupid kikes, which is why I'm dying now, here on this cross, so that I can be an icon of just how retarded you guys acted in the face of salvation for millennia to come. kthxbai"

I have to assume that people who claim to be "redpilled" but also claim to be against Christianity or regurgitate "kike on a stick" and "Christianity is a Jewish trick!" memes have never opened a Bible, have never studied the words of the Bible and what they mean, and the context in which they were written (and translated).

Nope. They are "How to make the jew piss its pants" threads.

Poland has absolutely no liberal parties in their government. Hungary is fairly Christian as well. No immigrants.

>muh dark age

They came to the US to run away from the Christian oppression in Europe. They basically were escaping the Tyranny of Christian Churches of Europe who were against logic for most part.
The founding fathers looked up to pre-christian Greeks and Romans philosophers like Plato and Aristotle much more than they looked up to the church or the bible for inspiration. Many of them weren't even particularly religious.
They instituted separation of church and state, because they knew what Churches did to people when they got political power.
And Democracy and that people are sovereignty was a Greek ideal not Christian one.

you're doing exactly what you said "nope" to by calling jesus a "jew" in the same breath

could you elaborate what you mean exactly? what kind of jew? what are the jews today? what's the differences between the multiple sects and bloodlines of the jews today vs 2000 years ago?

it's a rhetorical question, don't bother answering because you can't answer it. i don't want you to. if you could you wouldn't talk like such a stupid bitch while eating your shoe

we remember all of it, including before you any of you animals were fucked in to existence by the beast. looking forward to your Apocalypse, padre

>Easter and Christmas are celebrated when they are not for historical or Biblical reasons
Isn't Easter tied into whenever Passover is?

What? Your dead religion? kek

I bet you like steampunk as well you tryhard faggot

So which half of the White race is damned to infinite torment for rejecting the holy Church/worshiping the papal Antichrist?
Oh well, at least whoever it is will be able to see every single generation of Europeans from before 100-700AD.

Paganism was extinct by the time the Colonies started

Bumping this

were living in the dark ages right now people think the earth is a sphere and outer space is real
and we came from soup

Yes, because in Europe, at the time, "Christianity" was a powerful corrupting political influence. Our founders made a conscious choice to blatantly make that not be the case with their new nation of the people. Yet, they took for granted the existence of a Lord God most holy above, even though they disapproved of the way mainstream European Christianity had been corrupted at the time. Read about Thomas Jefferson's views on religion sometime; he was about as based and redpilled on the state of religion at the time as anyone could ever be.

you probably are the delusional one then. the bible is full of kike memery, but thats not saying much, kikes and christfags are not awful, the problem with religion is the way it tries to enforce its culture on others and outsiders, not the culture itself. this is a symptom of human behavior, not the bible being violent shitty garbage. The latter is caused by the former.

Christian and pagan culture are both awesome though, and I do embrace that part of it. from the gothic cathedrals to the festive. I love witcraft and while the witch burnings where horrible they do give us a little taste of that martyrdom you faggots get to be so high on all the time.

Oh good, so your remember this one too?

glad you are among the christcucks who don't try and meme lolamerica is christian.

Forgot the last part of Christianity:

>let savages burn down your entire civilization while literally kissing their feet

Why witchcraft? Why deal with spirits and demons? Why not be a wizard instead?

Anyone who claims Christianity is Jewish has not read the Bible.

Anyone who claims the Christian God is ''Jewish'' does not understand theology, philosophy or even basic Christian thought.

Anyone who claims Christianity is cucked has not read the Bible nor understood it's teachings.

Anyone who seeks to refute any of the above by quoting said Bible WILL do so without having read it.

The neopagan nonsense is getting tiresome, tragic as it is there are actual brainlets who fell for the meme.

>Christianity
>White
is it?
Read this

theendofzion.com/a-real-case-against-the-jews-marcus-eli-ravage/

I liked it, keep up the good work.

tihs is all that needs to be said

>worshipping a kike on a stick

>hating jews
>except for one of them
lol

What the fuck is that. It is illegible.

>They came to the US to run away from the Christian oppression in Europe.
And formed hyper-Christian colonies?

>They basically were escaping the Tyranny of Christian Churches of Europe who were against logic for most part.
And so they formed hyper-religious, hyper oppressive colonies?

>They instituted separation of church and state, because they knew what Churches did to people when they got political power.
Which is why they formed colonies where Church attendance was mandatory, a man had to swear on the Bible to give testimony in Court, and blasphemy could be punishable by death?

>And Democracy and that people are sovereignty was a Greek ideal not Christian one.
People are not sovereignty.

atheists lose once again

back to their same old insults over and over cuz they haz no argument

if you'd read the letter by Jefferson to the Danbury baptists you'd know separation of church and state was designed to to stop christianity from being perverted by politics like what was happening in europe

>my religion from the steppe is better than your religion from the desert

Witchcraft is a very decentralized culture of worship and spirituality. They are defined by different traditions and focuses. This resonates powerfully with my liberal and confederate leanings, a bittersweet combination of togetherness and loneliness. People living in different groups but still working together and intermingling without centralization suicide.

Witchcraft also has really comfey pegan aesthetics. the contrast between it and a cathedral is hightened in the extreme by how lovely they both are.

eclectic-witch-cottage.tumblr.com/

>why not be a wizard instead?
im interested, can you tell me more?

I sighed loudly at this post

Linear Progress is a myth meant to mystify people from recognizing that we are no better off than serfs were.

>Believing a jew professing Chutzpah

>Christianity is 2deep4u
>You just don't understand because ur 2dumb 4"insert some dumb humanities shit here"

Christians are truly intellectuals

idk probably, but where do all the chicks and bunny rabbits fit in? where do we get the concept of decorating a tree for Christmas? where do we get the idea of exchanging gifts for Christmas?

I was born in 1991, and I've been recently digitizing my family's old family VHS tapes. I grew up in a Midwest Catholic middle-class family, and there's tons of footage of us finding Easter eggs on Easter Morning, decorating the tree for Christmas, and so forth. Looking at all of it from an outside perspective, it made me realize just how important all that shit is to my culture as a conservative, moderately-religious white American. It's just part of my culture, it's part of my family tradition, it's these rituals that I grew up doing every year, and will continue to do every year once I have kids.

Some retards, like , think they're so "intellectual" and superior that they can separate themselves from the culture that surrounds them and the traditions that their family has carried on for generations. These are people who fell for the Jewish "Christianity is stupid, there is no god lol, here, worship buying the latest iPhone instead, get another credit card too lol, also diversity is the Most Important Thing, open your asshole wide for migrant dick" memes.

It makes you feel good in a very deep, partially-unexplainable way, to partake in the traditions of your forefathers, the culture that made your country great to begin with. I did not realize that until this year, when I started going to Sunday mass again.

This should be common knowledge considering that white people are the "true Hebrews". They were both similarly geographically located. The "Jews" you see now are no more than converted (Khazar's).

> Hebrews were taken captive by Assyria
> When released, it was near the Caucus mountains.
> White people are literally called "Caucasians" because we immigrated from there before we made our way to Europe.
> There are now campaigns funded by the "Jews" that promote not calling ourselves Caucasians anymore because they don't want us to discover our identity.
> The bible mentions a time called "The Time Of Jacobs Trouble". It quite literally mentions about "mixing with other people" and "serving other Gods".
> All of this is hand in hand with the anti-white rhetoric building world wide.
> Enjoy knowing you're one of Gods true chosen people that he's blessed for all these years.

There you have it Anons, is this redpill to big for you to swallow?

Religion is ancient propaganda you tryhard gudgoys swallow like cock

Please keep bickering about paganism and jesusdum

>literally larping

Is Islam a white religion because Albanians and Bosnians follow it?

Source of the magical power is your knowledge. Witchcraft has its power in spirits, demons, angels and especially the deals made with them. Alchemy is similar, I give this and I get that.

>Ask and you shall receive.
>It is not what goes in the mouth that defiles, it is what comes out.
>If you have no doubt and you say in full faith; move to a mountain, it moves
Egregore, the Christian school of magic. Hasn't failed me yet, but God does not play fair.

THANK YOU, the whole "separation of church and state" meme is really the worst. They didn't want the Pope, or a new Pope, to have political power over their new government. Doesn't mean they weren't all deists who more or less believed in the word of the Bible.

WE

Daily reminder that you should be a Traditional Latin Catholic

Do not fall for the pagan meme
Do not fall for the atheist meme
Do not fall for the hurrr duuur jew on a stick

>Varg's latest video gave me a great argument

Christianity and Islam are irreconcilable to the very core.

Christianity was perfected and cultivated by white people, and because of this it is integral to our very behavior and innate values.

Islam is barbaric and uncivilized and will therefore never be white in the same way.

Thats because Protestants are by their very nature degenerate revolutionaries who fear structure and order

> formed hyper-Christian colonies?
I am talking about the founding fathers who wrote the US constitution. It is by no means a foundation for a hyper-Christian state. May be you wished it was, but the constitution is secular. Separating the church from the state and giving the freedom of religion to everyone.
Whatever the colonies were doing was a result of a lot of different types of migrants coming here. And overall, despite almost all the migrants being from christian areas, the US colonies were a mixed bunch when it comes to the rigor of Christianity. So stop selling the christian cool aid. No one is buying it.

>culture of worship
Of what, though? I'm not going to start a war here, as I'm not being struck.

I love those aesthetics, but they are not entirely pagan. Or rather, they remained and were cultivated in Christian Europe. Resembles early middle-ages to me, very nostalgic.

Witchcraft is a front for feminists, kill yourself beta cuck.

How barbaric is Bosnian Islam? It's probably the same as Ukrainian Christianity.
European Christianity diverged completely from the original Christianity on all fronts except for the big man on the cross. It was marginally-less "barbaric" than Islam. However, that doesn't reflect our nature, so we changed it to suit ourselves. I'd wager that Arabian Islam is more similar to original Christianity than European Christianity is.

Oh, so you're taking one event completely out of context and trying to make a broad point about human nature and religion with that one tiny reference point; ignoring the entire history and culture of the people and nation that led up to that point?

I'm not surprised you don't like Christianity...

You'd lose that wager.

the aesthetic is hidden and cloistured; hence witchcraft. being a wooded witch if you will. but more than that, you can worship in many ways, spirits, holidays, concepts, ideals. hell, for christfags all god is is the personification of all that is good in their eyes. Paganism was born in a simpler time, so it's natural that their religious worship would be more nebulous, and that's also a feature for me.

This is the biggest mistake with the constitution

1. removed Jesus from the government
2. failed to specifically say it was a government for whites only

I think its undeniable to argue against America as culturally White and Christian

Its who we are too the core

A mixture of white Christians from different parts of Europe who don't like paying taxes, want to farm and own guns

and? why do I have to hate something just because other women like it and something else that's stupid?

Witchcraft as a western christian idea is very feminist anyway, so it's not surprising you see a few of their number flock on over.

guess franklin was just a leech then nigger?

>all god is is the personification of all that is good in their eyes.
Wanna know how I know you've never read the Bible?

Is this you? If it is I'll message you on Tumblr...