I wish Google would fuck off with this shit

I wish Google would fuck off with this shit

Same, leafman.

She's an architect from iraq
Do you're research

OOOOOH MY GOD! AN ARCHITECT!! FROM IRAQ! JUST FUCKING PINCH ME I MUST BE DREAMING!!!

Who gives a fuck? Take your token diversity to hell where it belongs.

At least she's just an architect and not some kind of progressive marxist feminist. Better than I would expect from Google's Person of Color of the Month™.

I don't know,
maybe you could,
stop using Google.

>iraqis
>not pakis

America ignorance never ceases to amaze.

parallel lines that break free of their institutional rigidity and take flight in artistic swoops!

she's both!

do you think googles care about architecture (aside from burning it down?)

it doesn't matter, shes still a mudslime.

You should start a whites only search engine.

They both fucking suck.

stfu i'm confused by your refugee program on what is considered "British" considering all the BBC programme

You never heard of Zaha Hadid?

>using jewgle

today is clint eastwood's birthday. also walt whitman. but nooo, this stupid mudslime is more important.

could be worse, at least there's no hijab.
though, shitskin propagandad is still disgusting

They put in the effort for an obscure unknown person's achievement but they can't be bothered to put a doodle for Easter or, more recently, memorial day... If you have any doubt joogle has an agenda this should make it clear.

Look up the real photos of her. Make sure you haven't eaten recently though.

Its a pretty fun joke for me at this point. I dont think I've seen them do a white person in a year or so

use duckduckgo

>Showing a woman with hair exposed during ramadan
Is Google trying to offend muslims?

>Veteran's day gets fuck all
>This dumb brown nobody gets a doodle

Fuck off.

her "buildings" suck , they are all postmodernist trash , just curly lines that have no cultural background whatsoever

no surprise that Google likes it

You should go home muhammud

She specialized in the sort of public building that look "futuristic" on the drawing board and wind up being expensive eyesores in real life.

People knew how to build beautiful public buildings 150 years ago. All Hadid ever did was build monuments to the egos of globalists.

I'd use it.

>memorial day
>some little ribbon
>some sand-niggers birthday
>doodle and featured shit
hm

wasn't she dating that jihadist from one direction?

pic related

More to the point, the elites adore it.

Of course, they weren't the ones who ended up paying several times what a perfectly good and much better looking building would have cost---if it needed building at all (and it rarely did).

Imagine for a moment, a world where you had to work in this building 5 days a week.

it's actually not that bad

you could stencil penises all over the place

>My. Exact. Reaction.

Ya idiots! Do you are research

stop using (((google)))

She's an Iraqi christian, not muslim.

Iraqis are pakis.

A mudslime is a mudslime. Gas yourself.

same shit. If you have dark skin and you're not black, you're a paki to me.

Better than you Brits calling everyone "Asian".

Is the Islamic world's fault for genociding their Christians. They killed the last vestige of sympathy westerners could possibly have for them.

umm
Christians =/= muslims

For centuries christians had been living in Iraq, after the US invasion most of them got shattered across the world

Do you niggers not understand green text. I'll rephrase it:

Iraqis are pakis.

The day the leaf snapped.

Use startpage

Who's your favourite architect?

>Hadid

You did what?

>Hadid

What did you do?

>HADID

Hmmm....I'm going to go ask someone else

She's one of the most important architects of the century.

I am for the extermination of all muslims as much as everyone else here, but her work is a manifestation of heidegerian beauty and you beasts should recognize it.

There is nothing beautiful about her architecture. Putting a prefix infront of something already qualitative as "beauty" makes your argument invalid. Similar to Social Justice, once you serve one asset over another in the pursuit of justice, no justice is rendered for anyone.

You're alright, leaf

To Britbongs all muds are 'Pakis.' To Americans all beans are 'Mexicans.' Learn some geography, I thought you were supposed to b smart

> Paki shitskin
> WORLD CLASS ARCHITECT
> est. 70 million gbp fortune
> you are still NEET failures and you will never get any recognition or reward since you fail at every aspect of life

Of course, the hamburger degenerate doesn't know what Heideggerian aesthetics are.

No surprise here. Kys.

I agree with you, Mr. Ceausescu,

Is vagina stadium her job?

Wtf I'm using Yahoo now

Irrelevant. She made a fortune out of of her work way before any shitskin was bolstered into success because (((muh diversity)))

You can eat shit, she was not a random sandnigger.

>tfw got rid of proprietary google bullshit on my phone

based Romanian

A former classmate of mine is Romanian, she was hot af

The random cretinoid burger finds cardboard "houses" the epitome of architecture. No surprise, literally.

And I wish you faggot leafs would quit shitting the board up with these garbage threads

I bet there was nothing for memorial day

>there should be no innovation in architecture
>we should stay in the 17th Century forever
>"The Fountainhead" portrays the ideal universe

wew

HAHAHAHAHAHA

> be amerifat
> have no idea who Heidegger was or why he was crucial for European culture
> be called out about it on strongly-pro European
culture board because of hamburger ignorance
> try to learn about Heidegger through google image search

Please, stop embarrassing yourself.

that building in the middle of the first row looks fucking amazing everything else is fucking boring modernist trash

Pick up a fucking book, windowlicker.

It's cool scifi looking shit, faggot.

>BASED paki xD
>>r/The_Donald

>I want to work in a concrete box with straight edges and no creativity it's what papa Hitler would have wanted

>Ctrl+F
>Pritzker
>0 of 0

Cmon, Sup Forums - (((Pritzker Prize)))

LETS MAKE THE GOOGLE G A HATE SYMBOL GUYS!!!!

> not knowing Hadid is recognised as one of the > greatest architects of our time
> being a Le Donald supporter
> being this new

Just kys

> implying burgers can read anything unless it's 90% pictures

who fucking cares, why is it there? fuck off

> not knowing what postmodernist even means
> postmodernist culture ended in the 90s

Gas yourself

touché

>implying anyone can stop using Google

You have terrible taste.

>design building,get awarded
>blow up building get eurogibs
Shitskins can't lose

Go have a look at the 'cool scifi shit' people imagined in the 1960s. That is how this sandnigger's work will look in 50 years. Nothing looks more dated than yesterday's vision of the future.

She made tens of millions out of terrible taste in architecture. How many millions are you worth? What legacy will you leave behind? Are you really inferior to a paki?

That's Zaha Hadid you fucking trumpnigger leaf.
She's actually worth something to this world than your bitching meme warrior ass.

I'd rather leave no legacy at all. Her existence has made the world an uglier place.

> not understanding the zeitgeist
> thinking it's about taste
> not being an Übermensch

It's ok to have aboriginal dirtblood, just stop embarrassing yourself in public.

>Do you're research
No. Unimportant people don't become important because of Google doodles

Looks like your wish will be granted, since you are a worthless kike loser who will leave no legacy whatsoever

>she was not a random sandnigger.

come on user
she wrote the vaginal monologues in blueprints

>zeitgeist

Oh fuck of you damn Paki. There's not goddamn 'spirit of the age'. That's just an excuse poor artists use to justify the crap they make.

"Herp derp, I can work with proportions for shit but that's ok because poor proportions are in the spirit of the age!"

But this brown slunt actually did something. Get mad about them just adding "diversity" when brown people didn't do shit. All white and Asian space project, nearly all men, their celebration thing had all browns and women as the scientists.

Jewgle has an agenda, clearly, but this one is relatively minor

Again: Better to leave to legacy at all than to make the world uglier.

> unimportant
> won a brazillion of the most prestigious prizes

From an aesthetic point of view her designs are impeccable and gives a fresh breath to the world of architecture. You expect new never seen before shit like these in bustling cities.
If you don't like it go hire cletus to look at baroque shit and tell him to use that as inspiration to build your mcmansion in the middle of fucking nowhere so you can go raise your inbred stone age reminiscing family there.

aaaaaand I need to fucking proof-read what I write. Well fucking done, me.

*off
*can't

Only a small flag and ribbon
can't have anything offensive

Said the underachieving, irrelevant abbo.

>gypsy

Well you're kind of doomed to make the world a worse place now, aren't you?

> poor artist
> among the most acclaimed architects of our age