/pg/ PHILIPPINES GENERAL: early morning edition

UPDATES:

>AFP CLAIMS 90% OF MARAWI UNDER CONTROL
>DEATH TOLL AT 129
>89 terrorists reported killed(press P to piss on grave), 21 soldiers and police killed, and 19 civilians killed all by jihadists themselves
>intelligence reveals there could be as much as 500 jihadists in the city, which sounds far more plausible than just "30-40" earlier rumored
>AFP takes control of strategically crucial Mapandi and Bayabao bridges
>Abus Sayyaf leader and ISIS member Isnilon Hapilon is believed to still be in the city, marking this the end of his reign(free helicopter rides imminent)
>Maute apparently planned the siege of Marawi long ago to take place under Ramadan in order to be recognized by ISIS, which is why they seemed so well prepared for it
>dozens of trapped civilians has been rescued over the days
>40 foreigners are believed to have joined the Maute Group
>among slain jihadists are Arabs, and Indian, a Turk, a Pakistani and a Chechen

Videos:
>VIDEO FROM HAPPENINGS:
youtube.com/watch?v=eVjMZ0d4g0Q

youtube.com/watch?v=RRhWzm_HrHg
youtube.com/watch?v=x7pqWKV9C60
>Video of air strikes
youtube.com/watch?v=f1HXGmQvCBI
>RT Video of damages
youtube.com/watch?v=Pg0rQj3p9zw
>Maute propaganda video
video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/867769218359582721/pu/vid/632x360/xUPb_1qK85u2rFRb.mp4
>News report with new footage and heavy fighting including APCs firing
youtube.com/watch?v=8hovEYqKMDQ
>RT Video
youtube.com/watch?v=dEpBZJewUNg

Images of the battle (Too many to post since would reach image bump limit)
imgur.com/a/MSZ4A

LAST THREAD

Other urls found in this thread:

gsdrc.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/ConflictAnalysisARMM.pdf
ieee.es/en/Galerias/fichero/docs_analisis/2012/DIEEEA41-2012_TerrorismoIslamicoFilipinas_BPI_ENGLISH.pdf
twitter.com/Malikejder47/status/867775580137283586
video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/867069026165456896/pu/vid/640x360/3qYkRsENuztvqB9w.mp4
video.twimg.com/amplify_video/866994784321196032/vid/540x360/TqfnyCykA2R2BnC0.mp4
video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/867062244982632448/pu/vid/320x180/sXDb12rCc3XwD5xy.mp4
video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/867025568084226049/pu/vid/178x320/W0zIl-OGmEYy0y7y.mp4
video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/867020217188220929/pu/vid/358x640/3zzW1WsIGcFsvpdM.mp4
video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/866960492052578304/pu/vid/1280x720/iYFt4npfP1vF5yXc.mp4
twitter.com/Rita_Katz
youtube.com/watch?v=zyWTlxhIvns
youtube.com/watch?v=taCuBokrepk
youtube.com/watch?v=a1k7EoH6_wo
youtube.com/watch?v=ct-p1CfYPx8
youtube.com/watch?v=v_OSo0_kx6A
archive.is/Pcq9D
archive.is/hmism
archive.is/6kecI
archive.is/Yu5QA
yournewswire.com/duterte-rothschilds-philippines/
youtube.com/watch?v=IjgUkcYV4vk
youtube.com/watch?v=eBmJbqPN1AU
fbi.gov/wanted/wanted_terrorists/isnilon-totoni-hapilon
youtube.com/watch?v=GCihdn8b6Ww
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Additional Info:
> Some background information about the conflict:
gsdrc.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/ConflictAnalysisARMM.pdf

ieee.es/en/Galerias/fichero/docs_analisis/2012/DIEEEA41-2012_TerrorismoIslamicoFilipinas_BPI_ENGLISH.pdf

> New video release from the terror scum
twitter.com/Malikejder47/status/867775580137283586

> Older videos from the start of the attack:
video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/867069026165456896/pu/vid/640x360/3qYkRsENuztvqB9w.mp4
video.twimg.com/amplify_video/866994784321196032/vid/540x360/TqfnyCykA2R2BnC0.mp4
video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/867062244982632448/pu/vid/320x180/sXDb12rCc3XwD5xy.mp4
video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/867025568084226049/pu/vid/178x320/W0zIl-OGmEYy0y7y.mp4
video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/867020217188220929/pu/vid/358x640/3zzW1WsIGcFsvpdM.mp4
video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/866960492052578304/pu/vid/1280x720/iYFt4npfP1vF5yXc.mp4

> twitter.com/Rita_Katz
Search for "Philippines", "Mindanao" or "Marawi" to get some insight of the recent activity from groups who pledged their alliance to ISIS.

More Info:
youtube.com/watch?v=zyWTlxhIvns
Talks about the Mapandi bridge which is a crucial tactical asset to fight Maute as it connects the entire AFP controlled part with the center of the city where the remaining hideouts of Maute allegedly lays. It's hard to take it because snipers are positioned around it, and there could also be an IED rigged to it.
Maute has also 'beheaded' a statue of National Hero Jose P. Rizal

youtube.com/watch?v=taCuBokrepk Maute propaganda video of kidnapped priest forced to tell Duterte to comply with Maute demands or there may be consequences for the rest of the hostages
>“Mr. President, we are in the midst of war,” Fr. Teresito “Chito” Suganob said in a video that has been circulating on Facebook. “We are asking for your help. Please give us what your enemies are asking for. They are not asking for anything, just withdraw your forces away from Lanao del Sur and Marawi City. Stop the air strikes, stop the air attacks, stop the cannons.”
>“We do not ask for anything. We just ask you to leave this place peacefully,” Suganob said, standing in front of some destroyed buildings. Gunfire could also be heard while he was talking.
>“Do not use violence, your enemies are ready to die for their religion,” he said.
>"We want to live another day, we want to live another month," Suganob said, standing in front of debris and partially burned buildings. Directing his remarks to Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte, he said, "We want to live few years and in your generosity, Mr. President, in your heart, we know you can make something (happen)."
>"Along with us are about 200 carpenters, household helpers, children and youth, and ordinary Christian settlers," he said. The presence of that number of hostages could not be independently confirmed.

FROM RECENT DUTERTE SPEECH:
youtube.com/watch?v=a1k7EoH6_wo
>Duterte slams the muslims and communists for shitting up his country on the Navy's anniversary
>Describes muslims as the authoritarian religion it is
>No more peace talks to the commies, have fun you UPfags
>BTFOs the press for being witch hunting bastards like the US (((MSM)))
>Slams Chelsea Clinton for being a hypocrite

The infamous picture of the 'captured' APC is probably caused by its crew running over a smaller(but still harmful) landmine/IED, injuring all of them and forcing them to flee, whereas another APC was disabled from an RPG, shown in the video below

youtube.com/watch?v=ct-p1CfYPx8

AFP orders Maute to "Surrender or Die"

youtube.com/watch?v=v_OSo0_kx6A

8 Maute members surrender, provide ‘valuable’ intel — AFP

>The Armed Forces of the Philippines (AFP) on Wednesday announced that eight members of the Maute terrorist group have surrendered and provided important information to the military.

>“From the unit of General Parcon, there were eight members hold up in Marawi who surrendered to his forces,” AFP Spokesperson Brig. Gen. Restituto Padilla Jr. said during a Palace briefing.

>“And these individuals have been talked to and debriefed and have provided very, very valuable intelligence,” he said.

archive.is/Pcq9D

M113s passing by some unknown city

Freed inmates joined Maute in Marawi City battle, AFP says

>A week-long assault by Maute group terrorists in Marawi City is being fueled with stolen weapons and ammunition and fighters broken out of jails, the military said on Wednesday, as troops battled militants resisting ground and air attacks.
>The pro-Islamic State Maute group has proven to be a fierce enemy, clinging on to the heart of Marawi City through days of air strikes on what the military called known rebel targets, defying expectations of a swift end to their occupation.
>The military deployed for the first time SF-260 close air support planes to back attack helicopters and ground troops looking to box rebels into a downtown area.
>The army said the rebels hold about a tenth of the city.
>The hardline Maute had kept up the fight with rifles and ammunition stolen from a police station, a prison, and an armored police vehicle, and were using them to hold off the troops, said military spokesman Restituto Padilla.
>The militants had freed jailed comrades to join the battle and opted to engage in urban warfare because the city had stocks of arms and ample supplies of food.
>"Yes indeed, there was planning involved," Padilla said.
>President Rodrigo Duterte is alarmed by the strength of the Maute and intelligence reports suggesting it has teamed up with other extremist groups and has recruited foreign fighters.

archive.is/hmism

'Foreign jihadis fighting with Maute in Marawi'

>Dozens of foreign jihadis have fought side-by-side with Islamic State sympathizers against security forces in the southern Philippines over the past week, evidence that the restive region is fast becoming an Asian hub for the ultra-radical group.
>A Philippines intelligence source said that of the 400-500 marauding fighters who overran Marawi City on the island of Mindanao last Tuesday, as many as 40 had recently come from overseas, including from countries in the Middle East.
>The source said they included Indonesians, Malaysians, at least one Pakistani, a Saudi, a Chechen, a Yemeni, an Indian, a Moroccan and one man with a Turkish passport.
>"IS is shrinking in Iraq and Syria, and decentralizing in parts of Asia and the Middle East," said Rohan Gunaratna, a security expert at Singapore's S. Rajaratnam School of International Studies.
>"One of the areas where it is expanding is Southeast Asia and the Philippines is the centre of gravity."

archive.is/6kecI

UP on damage control

>Abu Sayyaf chief Isnilon Hapilon not a UP graduate

archive.is/Yu5QA

WAKE UP FLIPS
MY PREVIOUS THREAD GOT ARCHIVED TOO QUICKLY

>>among slain jihadists are Arabs, and Indian, a Turk, a Pakistani and a Chechen

Rothschilds' (and Mossad/CIA) mercenaries?
yournewswire.com/duterte-rothschilds-philippines/

There has been a massive surge in posters with American flag that shit on Duterte after he called out Chelsea Clinton on her hypocrisy and BTFO'ed her

I am totally convinced it's actually Shariablue shills

yup
pretty much

In pictures: ISIS forces Christians to convert in Marawi as Philippine Army seizes jihadist guns

>Disturbing photos emerged on Wednesday showing alleged forced conversions of Christian residents in the predominately Sunni city of Marawi in the southern Philippines, much like earlier ISIS procedures in Iraq.

>Although around 90% of Marawi’s previous 200,000 civilians have fled, some people – including a few dozen Christians – have decided to stay behind in a mark of defiance to the Islamic State which overran most of the embattled city last week.

>unknown city
its in iligan city

captured weapons

I should have known that

SAF APCs captured under Maute ambush today

Maute apparently got heavy anti-armor weaponary

FUCK

bump

Informative strategic video showing how the battle was a few days ago
youtube.com/watch?v=IjgUkcYV4vk

maybe later we can see videos on them eating mudslimes

Rolling for Duterte to grind jihadist scum into dust.

Ilaga arrival when?

Maute shot down a Mavic drone

Maute claims they have killed over 100 AFP soldiers(how much should we trust Taqiya?), ambushed and captured an "entire armored convoy" of 2 disoriented APCs and still holding over half of the city, including the Mapandi and Bayabao bridges, downtown Marawi and Port of Marawi(which is pretty much 10% of the city kek)

When I think of it, this video could actually have been staged. They could have recovered the 2 previously lost APCs and set up one of them for the video(notice how it's not moving for an entire minute despite being so close to jihadists and being open topped giving the gunner more situational awareness)
The damage itself of the APCs here is minuscule despite being claimed to have been hit by an RPG.
They don't show the destroyed APC and only shows 2 of them, which match with the 2 APCs abandoned

tl;dr Maute is getting really desperate and I believe they are bullshitting again on having destroyed an armoured convoy

reminds me of the ukrop guy who posted on his twitter that he destroyed several t-14 armatas or whatever with his RPG in one day but his phone died and he couldnt take pictures lol

It's much more clear here
youtube.com/watch?v=eBmJbqPN1AU

The APC is pretty much just standing still in the center of a heated battle with no infantry support around it, which is very strange.

I think it's just propaganda

this is some golden kek, holy shit

>90% of Maute recaptured
Why is he such a slayer lads?

it's what happens when you elect hightest leaders

bump until fellow flips wake up

I will try to analyze the images to see if it is infact the same APC

oy guys, I noticed something here

Why would the towing cable of the APC be positioned like it is in pic related?

Gee, I wonder why

Also why are the APCs parked in such a clumsy manner?

bump for jihadists getting btfo

last bump from me guys

Monkeys fighting monkeys for a monkey-god

I'm originally from the Philippines, specifically Iligan City, my family are all business owners, academics, medicos/doctors and local politicians.

The last group, have their own militias to protect them, but they're aligned with the Liberal Party (Roxas) and they're okay for now, but they're planning to escape to Cebu if shit hits fan over in Iligan. I don't have any family in Marawi, but I did have a couple of cousins who were nurses there for a while.

I also have one uncle who's a retired PNP officer, but he still has a few rifles, pistols and even a couple of RPGs (confiscated from terrorists). He volunteers with the UNHCR who are still fixing up shit from all the typhoons and floodings.

I'm still fucking scared for my family mates :(

When you have a bunch of leaders saying to your enemy surrender now or die. I'm pretty sure they mean business.

Still waiting for the obligatory hunting season of "terrorists trying to escape a running van" situation.

You know that priest is fucked when all the flips are literally saying that he's a holy man and will go to heaven anyway so we're sorry that he's going to have to be a collateral damage.

You look like you were BLEACHED by some BIG KANGAROO COCK

this is Katya and she's Russian

>archive.is/Yu5QA

You guys still got the FBI page with Hapilon's profile? Want to show it to friends so that they can laugh, or more preferably, lose their shit.

DEUS VULT

KILL THEM ALL!

>fbi.gov/wanted/wanted_terrorists/isnilon-totoni-hapilon

nvm, it was in the previous thread. Waiting for the next happening.

savage

lots of phillipino government propaganda getting repeated without any analysis ITT, remember that the lying government has claimed 90% control since the first day. They are lying

amaq( IS central) footage of fighting today, with roasted failpenis soldiers in an armored vehicle, and loot
youtube.com/watch?v=GCihdn8b6Ww

>all those emojis

"I specifically warned everybody there is more dark cloud ahead of us. I was referring specifically to the contamination of ISIS slowly creeping towards our shores," Duterte told navy personnel in Davao City.
"In Marawi now, I have to tell you we have suffered tremendous losses because we are the invading force and they have been waiting for a long time for the forces of the republic to come."

duterte today

>future of Europe in one picture