Do you think a war similar to the Bosnian War may arise in America?

A ton of the same things are happening. People don't like our president, and people are threatening to revolt. This is kinda what happened in Bosnia, half hated the new leader and revolted. Will this happen in the USA soon? What do you think Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tFtFUX10oZw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vandenberg_Air_Force_Base
armstrongeconomics.com/world-news/civil-unrest/obama-setting-up-shadow-government-civil-unrest-will-lead-to-civil-war/
armstrongeconomics.com/world-news/civil-unrest/if-you-want-to-know-why-civil-war-is-possible-just-look-at-this/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

just read civil war 2

Do you actually think liberals have the balls to revolt?
Even if they did, what the fuck are they going to do? Shout at people while holding FUCK DRUMPF signs?

No because there were Muslims in the Bosnian war. If anything it will become like the guilt ridden baader meinhof group.

>exterminate all the democrat leaders - mostly jews, no loss.

>hold emergency elections to replace democrats

>change government to replublican run strong hold.

>use US military to quell any small uprisigns.

Leftists have no, guns or food. We cut off the cities and they starve to death in weeks. They will beg for republicans and country people to feed them.

Mostly bloodless coup, only a few thousands to 10s of thousand deaths.

mostly leftists and shitskin kids who starve to death.

liberals make some edgy signs, all that edge might cut some people.. as the signs flitter through the air.. from the falling bodies in the hail of bullets.

I think we need a Government based on Mussolini's government. We need to make America strong, and unify all the races ,other than Jews ofc.

Sounds good to me son!

your people are too safe and comfortable to fight, as is the case with most western countries

Anyone who thinks a serious revolution will ever happen in America is retarded.

80% of people just go on living their lives and don't give a shit or are even aware of politics. The Military would also put down any opposition immediately. It's a pipe-dream. Whether you you are for or against the US Government, it's powerful, influential and it's roots are deep in the ground.. And people don't like loosing their power and influence.

this "liberal" and "right-wing" narrative is so sophomoric. for a community claiming to be "red-pilled" you sure do rely on ridiculously black and white language

>you sure do rely on ridiculously black and white language
fuck off nigger

One can only hope.

simply epic. so epic and funy

>The Military would also put down any opposition immediately.
*Police would put down opposition. The military is the likeliest source of a revolution, not the citizenry at large

>We cut off the cities and they starve to death in weeks.
>tfw West coast cityfag
>tfw I finally get to openly shoot these cancerous "people" as I die of dehydration

it wasn't a joke

youtube.com/watch?v=tFtFUX10oZw

If so, we should fight like our ancestors to defend our white Christian heritage.

>no cleaning rod
disgusting

Hope so. It's the only way to 1488

haha your on fire today keep us entertained with this fresh wit

one can only dream

>The military is the likeliest source of a revolution, not the citizenry at large

No in the US. Patriotism and loyalty are its foundation. Maybe if the president were to start asking for for cabinet members to be killed or was ordering them to fire on citizens or something sure.

>Sup Forums.com/pol/
>redpilled
Kek, this place is 70% memes, 25% news, and maybe 5% useful info. I lurk for a good thread now and then but this place is plebbit tier. To assume that the majority posters here are educated on Nietzsche, Spengler, Engel, or even Marx or actual WW2 history would be ignorant.

People keep saying "half" but I would say it's more like 70-30. The "lefties" just have the media and they cry the longest and loudest giving the impression of "half". So I say all you low information nutjobs SHOULD revolt and then learn a lesson. Y'all need a good collective bending over my knee. It's gonna hurt me more than it hurts you......

listen bud, the last thing you ever want is a war.

You are pure cancer

No way in hell the military is gonna revolt against Trump.

>A ton of the same things are happening.

Aside from widespread poverty, lack of a competent military/industrial infrastructure, and a politically minded and rambunctious middle class.

>this
The U.S Military is largely pro-Trump, especially with Mad Dog Mattis. If anything they'll be on the right side in a Civil War and most likely will win compared to a group of rugged lefties.

For the first time in my life I'd feel bad for liberals because the hell that would rain down on them would be so brutal and so quick that they'd sooner tear their skin off than ever speak their drivel again

>Sup Forums.com
fuck off nu/pol/ faggot

>in his mind everything is "liberals vs conservatives"

ahh to be a simpleton

we would have to be a former-ussr shithole first for that to be even a remote possibility

>No way in hell the military is gonna revolt against Trump.
We're having a conversation about systemic issues that existed before the Trump presidency, still exist during the Trump presidency, and will still exist after the Trump presidency. If, in this context, you jump to an idea of a revolt happening during the term of the current president, you are simply a retard that needs to go back to Mexico. Who is going to be pres in 8 years?

The worst part is, you didn't even intentionally make that red herring, you are simply stupid

This desu. Old pol was actually good

>liberals create chaos with riots and unrest
>NatGuard and police are activated almost all the time
>Nigs continue to Nog
>Police too busy to keep the boot where it belongs
>Citizen brigades start to form and patrol to take up slack
>Bag a few Roods who are legit Nogging
>Militant left turns it's own butthole inside out protesting
>Cops have to step in on armed citizens to protect Dindu Rights

It won't be armed liberals v. armed conservatives, it will be upstanding citizens squaring off with LEOs who are being compelled by politicians at the behest of urban citizens.

Once one of those leftist fags gets no scoped they're all gonna cry and go back home to mommy and daddy

Not worried

Your people can't even own a gun dumb bong let alone a knife

you sure sound well-learned, could you please tell us what would happen then?

>Marxist effeminate faggots
>War

K-E-K

>Trump will be president forever
Mexican intellectual DETECTED

so how does that have anything to do with my comment at all

did i hurt your feelings and send you into defense mode for telling you the truth?

This. It's almost as if none of them have conceptualized fighting a real war. It's going to be pretty interesting watching the lefty divisions run into supply issues on the first day once their iPhones die and they run out of Nutella. Also judging by the shit that makes them miserable they will be broken and routing towards the coast within days of any actual fighting. Als trump has he football you dumb cunts. Game over right there as your shorty leftist cities get reduced to radioactive piles.

It started going downhill when Hiroshima took over and its only going to get worse

your assuming ALL burgers are comfy and lazy, I'm not coming at you from a cityfag state of mind, I live innawoods very comfy but I work hard and so does most everyone round here. We all have guns, fucking loads and you fags can't even own a knife.

>implying you actually contribute to discussion instead of spouting memes
You are right, am I fairly new. But was I wrong?

>The left
>Revolting

Yes the left are revolting (:^)), but they wouldn't fucking dream of actually doing anything. Even they know their faux tolerance and doublespeak doesn't make them bulletproof.
There will be an American civil war, it just won't last very long.

what makes you think you would be any different to this "lefty" boogeyman that you have created in a war situation? are you a combat veteran?

stop creating this hypothetical opposition in your head

what the fuck does working hard have to do with anything? i didnt realise manual labour readies you for war. stop being a retard

and yes we can own guns and knives

Are you seriously trying to denigrate Sup Forums with that kind of entry level namedropping? Check your ego faggot. You're fucking posting right in the middle of burger primetime, who are you trying to impress

Pffft. Sup Forums was never good.

to everyone making comments about critical mass, rather, are there enough of (x) or (y) category for this or that outcome:

the US has lost very few combatants in the longest war in its history.

3 buildings and 2000 dead irrevocably changed the course of events

3 dead dindus set 3 separate cities on fire

it is not the amount, it is the impact.

Pretty certain he's using those terms to get to the point. If someone says "liberal" I don't for one second think they're a liberal in any sense of the word and I know they don't have my interests even on their radar. Etc.
There's a 2000 character limit. Verbosity on here is only relevant if you're dropping some huge truthbomb or phrases people never use and need to explain them. Other than that there isn't any point unless you want people to speak like Mr Logic (he's a comicbook character before you ask).
I'm sure you already knew that though.

This is the way America ends
Not with a bang but a whimper.

>If someone says "liberal" I don't for one second think they're a liberal in any sense of the word

so its basically just virtue signalling to all the other posters that you are totally part of the cool club and not like those stoopid liberuls

there's being succinct and then there's dumbing things down to an idiotic level that promotes this kind of echo chamber behaviour

laughable to use nukes on US soil, no need against the "leftist army". as a vet of two branches, one combat rotation, it's utterly laughable - they would starve in weeks. we would shut off all running water and eliminate all food supplies and power. Game over. Full Stop. Limited meaningful loss of life - only jews and shitskins.

Vet of two branches, one combat rotation, 5 family member in service or police. 27 rural acres and a gun room vault. I'm not saying I'd live, but it would be worth the it if I died.

Dude you're annoying. If the left / right dicotomy is so simplistic for us mere peons, please enlighten us on what your assessment of the conflict is.

>Globalism vs Nationalism
>Rich vs Poor
>Conservative vs Liberal
>Male vs Female
>Order vs Chaos

Comon smart guy.

>two branches
which ones, what MOS/rate?

old Army musician turd here

it's the all inclusive tranny blue haird landwhales and their ultra secret combat skills vs. us all..

I watch CNN, I know what's up.

Do it US bros. Be amazing TV.

what conflict? none of this has any basis in reality so it hasnt been established yet

>Do you think a war similar to the Bosnian War may arise in America?
No. Fed government looks very strong. EU on the other hand...

riiiiiight... someone overdosed on the bluepill

12P and STG

12P, played civilization while getting shot at STG was my cruise afterwards - surface sonar guy

It's even easier to define politics in your country. You're a bunch of disarmed slaves of an inbred German crime family.
Be careful how you respond so you don't get arrested.

nice argument. carry on with your LARP fantasies, mr super army guerilla soldier

bosnian war? no.

a resurgence of leftist terror groups kind of like the weathermen and shit sending letter bombs and robbing banks? quite possible.

Yes, Berkeley was larping... not based in reality...

I bet you support the bikelock guy too.

as long as you have a narrative that makes you feel like you are knowledgeable about the world and not a dumb hick that has never left his state let alone country, then good for you

>Be careful how you respond so you don't get arrested.

It'll be social unrest where you keep seeing reprisal killings based off politics with both sides condemning the other as responsible. This would result in migrations that further polarize the states into red or blue. The governments of blue states would understand the necessity of securing resources such as water and food in case of civil war.
The "Fort Sumter" of the war will be this place
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vandenberg_Air_Force_Base

i didnt realise berkeley was a civil war situation. how many people got killed?

dozen of sprained cankles

I was 10 years old when the Bosnian war happened, and it no one saw it coming. One day things were normal, next there were men driving around killing muslims. If it happens here, you won't see it coming, I promise.

i mean there was the weather underground

It is inevitable because it is cyclical.

armstrongeconomics.com/world-news/civil-unrest/obama-setting-up-shadow-government-civil-unrest-will-lead-to-civil-war/

armstrongeconomics.com/world-news/civil-unrest/if-you-want-to-know-why-civil-war-is-possible-just-look-at-this/

Many feelings were triggered... and many dreams died. Which is part of the culture war we're in.

You aren't thinking about it in the metaphysical sense; too grounded in reality.

i know you are being sarcastic, but Berkley was the definition of LARPing. They went in and hyped themselves up on internet rhetoric and ideological circle jerking. When confronted with actual members and representatives of their once imaginary adversary, they lost control of themselves and their image management.

remember, the Bolsheviks were a day behind the revolution in setting up a government because, to a man, they were blackout drunk.

america doesn't have a lot of muslims though. we have few religious problems, luckily the next generation will be mostly atheist.

this guy actually gets it.
Also please dont forget how organized the left actually is, look at the protest in Texas the other day. If the right wanted to right now flood enough people into a states capital to shut it down for a couple hours, out side maybe a dozen states, it wouldn't happen.
Organizations like BAMN are like cults, and I am sure some of these fuckers ARE willing to die for their cause, and the left loves martyrs. Don't sleep on these guys because they wear rompers and only eat vegetables.

>rare

konichewa nigga

I miss old pol, discussing evola, I can't even remeber the last lit thread on here that wasn't plagued with the chimpanzee chillout Jew and no reading ivankas book doesn't make you redpilled

Are you really implying a bunch of beta males and women (whom are also opposed to gun ownership) are going start an armed revolution?
>blue areas want revolution
>red areas own all the guns

Oh the antifa were definitely larping;

I was defending the average patriot there as not a larper

lets be honest they were all larping

im not saying i disagree, but you should overlay that map with a county breakdown for population. consider that about half of potential voters actually vote. consider that if person A has 1 gun and person B has 10 guns they are just as evenly matched as person C and D having no guns between them.

An army a day away is never as effective as an uprising in your backyard.

true, but one side was playing Right Side of History and the other was playing Age of Empires.

We had nothing against muslims, the problems started when territories wanted to secede. There was a lot of talk and life was normal until it wasn't. The violence happened overnight and was started by gangsters similar to BLM. Then the normal people got involved and before we knew it, we were in a war.

I know, they didn't even get the AK 47 right

>anything on a Cambodian shoe making forum
>ever good

but that's not being honest tho...

>consider that if person A has 1 gun and person B has 10 guns they are just as evenly matched
I would tend to agree but very few people end up buying 10+ firearms and not shooting them. The person who owns one gun is most likely the person who bought the pistol and put it in the top of his/her closet. By contrast the the other person probably shoots their guns.

t. Guy who owns 30+ firearms

Why's there like 5 or 6 "Balkinization of the USA" threads up right now? Russia, tell your handlers to dial it back just enough to seem plausible.

While I don't disagree with your points, never underestimate a crazy person. And if they've shown us nothing else, they've shown us that they're unbalanced.

This is a curious question (the OP). I knew several lefties at the turn of the century who were in Bosnia (some kind of aid/ relief program, I thought. But then, they were involved in A.N.S.W.E.R. coalition, too- so maybe it was some sort of activism).

>tfw USA will be Balkanized within your lifetime
Feelsgoodman.jpg

this strikes me as rather ill informed. if no one saw it coming, how did Slovenes and Croats get their forces into position so quickly, considering that the Yugoslavian Army was based in Belgrade? There was 10 years between the death of Tito and the Break Up. Yugoslavia was 3rd world, so the existence of the USSR was not a large factor. If it was out of left field, then how come the battle lines mirrored the old conflicts from WWII?

There is often a disconnect between what seems to be going on to the average person and what is actually going on.

Also, your bog standard Slav is fucking retarded, so i can imagine even rainstorms can often come as a shocking suprise to them.

you misunderstand me. mine was an argument of appendage utilization, not experience.

I grew up in Bosnia, we thought it was over with Slovenia, which didn't concern us. No one saw it coming, at least where we lived.

liberals are pussies. they backdown any time they meet the least bit of resistance.

Military is not going to turn on their own fellow citizens, well not the conservative citizens. I could see military and civilians attacking liberals and blowing up their favorite places to congregate and burning their neighborhoods. What would they do, make more protest signs, send out nasty tweets?

You all are very unimaginative in how a second american civil war could start. At this point, most of us have seen (pic related) explaining why the US government would never risk a civil war. Unfortunately, the situation has changed. With Trump in power, whether we like him or not, the Right is now considered the government. And as such, with the US presenting the most pressing and viable threat to the Global Elite's chokehold on the West, it is possible that they would consider hitting ctr-alt-del on the US preferable to allowing further expansion of the burgeoning right-wing movement. The first thing many point out in such a thread is that they see now means for the left to win a civil war due to the greater militaristic culture of the right. (more guns, outdoorsy, veterans, etc) This is a gross underestimation of the capabilities of the enemy that we face. They will not start a civil war without the intent to win; "winning" in this case is not limited to a sucessful coup d'etat, but could take on many forms so long as it is conducive to their overall strategies. We also make the mistake of assuming that there will be clear impetus and divisions in such a war; likely measures will be taken to either dissuade members of the right from taking up arms against them, or subverting them such that they fight against their own principals. Example of this would be faking evidence for a Trump impeachment; if believable enough, much of the military would fight for the left, putting their own principals aside to fight to "protect" the Constitution, not knowing that they are just shoring up the Left's takeover.