I-is it true that Trump worked directly with the Russians to beat Hillary? ;_;

I-is it true that Trump worked directly with the Russians to beat Hillary? ;_;

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sock_Puppets_(Homeland)
faketrumptweet.com
youtube.com/watch?v=9w-O60x1bYk
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/crooked-hillarys-commencement-speech-didnt-age-well-pervert-edition/
zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-16/leaked-list-hillary-clintons-mega-donors
jpost.com/US-Elections/US-Jews-contribute-half-of-all-donations-to-the-Democratic-party-468774
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wouldn't it then be the fault of social media for not taking care of bots? CTR was a thing....

>I-is it true that Trump worked directly with the Russians to beat Hillary? ;_;

This is literally a core element of the last series of Homeland on Showtime.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sock_Puppets_(Homeland)

Hillary has not just lost the plot, she is clearly descending into paranoia and madness.

Must be a side effect of the Alzheimer's or whatever it is she is suffering from.

Isn't it True Blue media that pays for the bot armies?

Homeland turned to shit and now they made it even shittier by killing based Quinn. Why would they get rid of their best character?

It's worse than that. He himself is a Russian agent. Melania is his handler. The KGB recruited her a long time ago when she was in Slovenia and she entrapped Trump.

What kind of dumbass "collusion" is that?

If posting shit on Facebook/Twitter is "collusion", then Hillary is guilty because she had supporters spread "lies" as well.

Didn't Hillary have some website that everyone could use to send fake Trump tweets?

this might be believable.

Didn't Hillary direct everyone to this site during her campaign? Fake tweet & bot site obsessed with Donald Trump just like she is.
faketrumptweet.com

>Homeland turned to shit

Actually it's turned into a clone of House of Cards. It even has the failed US Presidential Candidate from House of Cards as the cunt president.

Peter Quinn was the shit.

Hillary better stfu. She keeps poking the bear.

and all Sanders fans were BernieBros

the statist left is always pushing this shit. fake news

look at the guccifer 2.0 metadata
they fabricated the russian story

>Hillary better stfu. She keeps poking the bear.

I don't understand why he doesn't just say to Comey's replacement "Revisit Hillary's crimes and if they actually are criminal (which they are), throw the cunt in jail".

Maybe he knows she will die soon?

I wish she would fucking get on with it.

House of Cards is shit now since that cunt Robin Wright got influence over the show. Have you seen the newest season? I got almost midway through when I started feeling a dawning horror of what would probably happen, so I checked wikipedia and yup, the made Claire president. The show already was bad enough but now it's dropped for good.

I thought they were hackers?

Hilary pays for share blue, and actually had hundreds of bots tweeting her every word.
I think she's confused as to which side did what.

>and forces in this country
m..m..me?

So all trump voters are russian, and nazis? you know he was voted for not installed.

kek

even with russian help she had way more money to spend in this election than trump.

>hey it's not my fault I lost, we had a bad voter system that told us those rust belt blue collar workers were going to take positive my feminist message, so I didnt give a fuck about them

it hasn't been proven. what has been proven is that hillary is a terrible loser and the DNC media are children that need to be gassed

>Have you seen the newest season?

I got about 20 minutes into the first episode this evening and turned it off.

Utter.Fucking.Garbage.

Glad I downloaded it from the Bay of Pirates rather than paid for that excretia.

so he did literally the exact same thing as her?

lies about her perfect health, about her loyal and moral husband, and about the impeccable manners of the DNC.

Standard left playbook, do [X] crimes, accuse your opponent of them while you are literally doing them

we saw this again and again in the campaign season

The first two seasons are okay and the intro is goat but I'm glad I canceled netflix.
youtube.com/watch?v=9w-O60x1bYk

>so he did literally the exact same thing as her?

Nope. She's just projecting.

She did all of that shit, whereas Trump just went from stadium to stadium being straight forward with the masses.

The mob loves that shit, which was why he was elected.

I'm an intelligent guy and I couldn't figure out what Hillary's message was (in any meaningful sense) at any point in the campaign.

She just seemed to be saying "Vote for me because vagina". No wonder she lost.

Fuck that noise.

Hillary sweety, Trump did not 1000 russian shills posting lies about you, he had an army of frogs do it for free.

This is great
I am just a mere shitposter but they think that I am part of some organized blyat army

>lies about her perfect health, about her loyal and moral husband, and about the impeccable manners of the DNC.

See. Even the Eternal Yid can't stand the cunt.

WE WUZ RUSSIANS

>he had an army of frogs do it for free

Powered by Memetic Kek.

Sessions, start the van, we got work to do...

Ror

I hope so. Anyone who could pull off making a peaceful alliance with Russian has some serious foreign affairs skills. That's what we need in a President.

I haven't seen such a poor loser since the Seahawks lost the Super Bowl.

>he had an army of frogs do it for free.

I'm sure the "Draft Our Daughters" fake ads helped somewhat.

Anyone who visits Twitter would see it is full of anti-Trump bots. Hillary and her allies have had close business ties with Russia for a long time too. Always accuse your opponent of doing what you are doing.

Also McDonalds put mind control drugs in their cheeseburgers….. Did you fuckers see her cough her way through the commencement speech at Wellsley? Bitch is fucked up… Aneurism?

Nothing on facebook is news anyway. Why the fuck do people confuse social media with journalism?

Shes calling us a bunch of filthy slavs

but mr.lebowitz said it was radio

>there's something sinister about that frog

Hey Russia also shit posted about Trump but nobody gave a damn and it was much less meme worthy so never spread

Shareblue hired russian bots to justify their need for more funding

>Shes calling us a bunch of filthy slavs

Don't worry mate, she's a delusional loser who is suffering from some weird mental problem (Alzheimer's? Parkinson's? Vascular Dementia? IDK), which will hopefully kill her soon.

Her rambling on about "how she beat Bernie and Donald" at the commencement speech was just fucking surreal, like Salvador Dali type surreal.

Nice jpeg

Stay relevant by any means necessary.

>Nice jpeg

This ones better...

Then:
IMF agent Trevor Hanaway is killed in Budapest by assassin Sabine Moreau, taking Russian code he had stolen from an individual known only as "Cobalt".

Meanwhile, IMF agent Ethan Hunt has purposely become incarcerated into a Moscow prison to acquire Bogdan, a source of information on Cobalt. With help of Jane Carter, Hanaway's handler, and newly promoted field agent Benjamin Dunn, Hunt and Bogdan make their escape. IMF tasks Hunt to infiltrate the Kremlin to gain more information on Cobalt. During the mission, an unknown entity broadcasts on the IMF frequency ordering the detonation of a bomb. Hunt's team aborts the mission just as a bomb destroys much of the Kremlin. Carter and Dunn escape, but Hunt is captured by SVR agent Anatoly Sidorov and charged with the destruction of the Kremlin.

>'forces in this country' were out to defeat her

you mean the entireRepublican party? wtf? did she think everyone wanted her to win?

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

SHAREBLUE BE TROLLING

JUSTICE WILL BE SERVED

>Not knowing everyone on Sup Forums is a Russian agent

pretty dope image, except all the lakes should have the name second. i.e.:
Lake Atlanta
Lake St Louis
Lake Selma
etc.

it's true that covfefe

***This is a thread hijacking***

>be me...
>be pretty woke... seen enough shit to know how the world works... I guess "redpilled" applies...
>know some redpilled writers, animators, editors, and sound guys...
>team up, make a redpilled news commentary show starring the ADL's favorite lovable hate-symbol.
>realize posting the show on any platform that is tracable to us is career suicide... or maybe regular suicide... hard to tell... The momentum of (((nations))) seems to flatten anyone standing in the way...
>decide to distribute show the user way... seems true to the spirit of the plagueOfFrogs.jpg
>so here it is... Not sure how long the file will stay up. Host says 7 days-- the magic number...
>further instructions at we (dot) tl (slash) IIAEFh9BLf

‘If there is hope,’ wrote Winston, ‘it lies in redpilling the normies.’

>did she think everyone wanted her to win?

You know what? I honestly think she did.

She completely surrounded herself with a living echo chamber of people who feared to disagree with her or burst her magical bubble that they could not conceive of losing...again.

Literally delusional.

She's still delusional as her "I didn't lose" bullshit at Wellesley College last week demonstrated.

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/crooked-hillarys-commencement-speech-didnt-age-well-pervert-edition/

I find it more hilarious that Hillary fell for her own fake manufactured polls and faux support meme

No one outside of New York likes Hillary.

She is a massive egomaniac still trying to convince the world that she's too good for us.

Thank god this cunt lost.

Let's look at the facts
>Clinton sold our uranium to Russia
>DNC saboteur dies under suspicious circumstances
>investigator into DNC saboteur found dead
>by naming Russia as the puppet masters DNC has made them seem powerful
>US disfunction only helps Russia
>leaks are supposedly coming directly from Russians now (ones benefiting from the leaks aren't even trying to hide their collusion anymore)

>Accuse your opponent of the things that you do in order to get ahead of the accusations.

Since that is the modus operandi of the democratic party then it seems common sense that they are the ones actually working with the Russians.

It's the opposite really. The media was 100% convinced Hillary would win because they're Democrats/communists first and foremost and have been using their public exposure to push a narrative so hard that they themselves believed the public had no choice but to buy it. They rigged everything from interviews to audio soundbites to debate questions to polling numbers, and inevitably began believing their own bullshit. Basically, they broke the first rule of dealing and snorted their own product.

Hillary is just an ancient decrepit myopic fucking turd who's dusty cunt received $1.5 billion in funding from LITERAL Jews, and with that much capital she simply believed the media narrative too. She thought she was inevitable. That's why she's ranting about 'fake news' and Russians now. She's detached enough to think this bullshit is actually catching and gaining steam with the public (it isn't). It's the same cycle all over again, the media manufacturing a narrative and then convincing themselves and only themselves that it is true.

Let's pretend that headline is completely 100% true and the claim is factually proven.

What law, specifically, was broken?

>Basically, they broke the first rule of dealing and snorted their own product.

Yup.

> received $1.5 billion in funding from LITERAL Jews

This figure is going up by about $100 million every 2 months. It started off at $1.2 Billion and is now up to $1.5 Billion.

I wonder what the real number was/is?

zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-16/leaked-list-hillary-clintons-mega-donors

They even brag about it:
jpost.com/US-Elections/US-Jews-contribute-half-of-all-donations-to-the-Democratic-party-468774

Rofll

hillary colluded with millions of mexicans who filled facebook with lies and twitter with bots

Reminder. Clinton pushed a fabricated narrative and never apologized.

>Reminder. Clinton pushed a fabricated narrative and never apologized.

Clinton has been lying since she first learned to speak. She is the most mendacious cunt I've ever come across, but then she has a lot to lie about...

I have an entire meme folder named "Hillary Lies".

Alinsky
Accuse your enemy of what you are doing

We salute your for your Memage

What is true is that millions of illegal aliens voted Dem which is the ONLY reason she got the popular vote. Evidence of this can be found very easily as a number of u tubers are still uncovering local us government bodies assisting them.

>What is true is that millions of illegal aliens voted Dem which is the ONLY reason she got the popular vote.

Not only that, but they were being bussed from polling station to polling station since the polls were deliberately vulnerable to that attack.