Why aren't you married yet, Sup Forums?

I'm getting married this fall as a matter of fact. Gonna have some beautiful Slavic/Germanic kids to save the white race.

because i'm ugly

Because I am a manlet, my dick is average, and I don't make a ton of money.

Because I'm poor.

Oh yeah, this too.

Having a family is the best thing a man can do

I broke off an engagement at 22 because I was gay and sick of pretending. Best decision I ever made.

dunno i got a kid though

So good

That's a happy picture.

>5'8
>look like a covered in acne scars
>feel so alone

>5'8
>unsymmetrical face
>average job
you really think women want that lmao

Eh close enough

Because I'm a beta who sucks with women. Every relationship I've managed to find myself in where I was happy, I torpedoed because I was self conscious and drove the girl to hate me. I can't blame women, it's largely my own fault. Don't know how to change though.

I am married, happy family. I am quite possibly living in the best days of my life.

>what women want
user, ask yourself what is it that you want.

>Tfw this will never be you

I'm a 29 year old virgin, fuck this picture

Why do people pretend like marriage and kids will automatically bring you happiness? The 50 percent (and rising) national divorce rate and loads of shitty kids out there is proof. I'm never getting married, all my married friends are total fucking cucks, work 60-70 hour weeks to support a nagging wife and kids who don't actually care about them, and never have any free time.

Let's be honest here, not everyone should have children. Lots of people are nothing but dumb and shitty. Their kids will be dumb and shitty too. I for one am just looking forward to this degenerate social experiment that we call Western Civilization to end. In the mean time, I'm just going to fuck young sluts, cum on their faces, smoke weed and save my money to retire early while you losers raise the next generation of autistic phone staring tax slaves.

Peace out.

Because the structure of western society does not encourage people to get married at a young age. You have to move somewhere for college, then often again for postgraduate degrees and a job. Housing becomes more and more expensive and being financially independent is less and less common. Our economy needs wageslaves who prioritise their jobs over their family, and hence this is what is incentivised

because it has nothing to offer me.

Ok, enjoy dying alone with nothing to show for yourself other than a lifetime of empty hedonism

Because she left me you motherucker

I hate kids

Girls don't really seem to like me very much.

everyone dies alone.
and you will be completely forgotten with time.

this.
and poor.
oh , and lazy.
oh , and really awkward.
oh , and i smell kinda weird sometimes.

Why are so many manlets on here?

Havent found the right woman to be the mother of my future children. That's an important choice

I'm a Manlet but my dick is 11 inches, I've been in relationships but I might finally settle down with some Slavic cutie.

I don't trust women and the laws are stacked against me should I ever be insane enough to marry one of today's entitled, self-serving cunts.

You can't take your family photos with you when you die.

cause german women are stuck up cunt, and cause i wanna leave this sinking cesspool so i have to concentrate on moving away first before i plan a marriage.

because instead of wasting my money on some whore I went to med school
and i just finished
and now i have money

But we can be happy for that dweeb, right?

Because I am a fat lazy socially awkward beta with very bad health posting here

I'm bipolar and I'm not going to pass on this hellish existence to any other sad fuck.

>tfw you have a big dick but no one will ever know bc you're a manlet

>17
Yes plz
>23
Gross

Sorry I'm a degenerate I don't do over 21

a woman, but i have yet to find 1 that doesnt reject me

Because I'm a man not a women and my only use is not to birth some mans children at a young age

Because I'm surrounded by trash.

Because I have schizophrenia and the only guy who has proposed to me is an alcoholic and I don't want to have piece of shit kids that get picked on because their dad is in jail and their mom is at the psych ward.

N-not true

getting married has nothing to offer people with ambition.
its good for people who wont get any better tho.
getting married and getting a loan are the biggest traps you can ever get yourself into.

Is that Mitchell Henderson in the first photo?

'Cause I'm not American.

Because I was a total degenerate in my 20s and early 30s. All the good women are already married or too young.

I always end up choosing worthless whores.

It is tuff when the game is rigged...

what was it like eating puss trying to pass off you were str8?

>Muh dying alone argument

Go ahead and visit a retirement home, almost all the old people there have kids that never visit them and don't give a fuck about them. There's millions of these people out there, because we discard our elders in the trash when they can no longer be thrown onto the gears of the capitalist machine.

Also, I have news for you: We are always alone. We were born into this world alone, and we will die alone. Who cares if you die in some hospital bed or at home with your family around you? You're dying all the same. You don't take anyone or anything with you. Grow up.

Once my mobility is compromised and I can no longer lead a full life (which will probably be longer than you tradcucks as you don't have any time to devote to your own physical well being, because muh children), I have a nice Colt Python that my grandfather gifted to me that I will happily use on myself.

Fuck being tied up to machines and dying in some hospital, I will go out of my own volition.

I am

This makes me feel so sad pol. We'll all make it one day, right?

aspie

It was a lot easier when I was drunk, and I was often back then.

>getting married and having kids at 23

Hrmmm

No.

The answer to your question is a loyal Fllipina

most successful people are married

The jews (funny because I am a jew), it's almost impossible to get federal student loans if you're married because they count your wifes income. Didn't get married earlier because of fiances debt and fear of taking it on, now I don't give a fuck and realize that the whole country runs on debt so it really doesn't make a difference.

>Importing more shitskins

Nah bong we don't need more of those.

Broke off engagement with hot and super crazy Czech bitch. She was a sociopath and a scrote of the highest order. Her family were cool. Living in Praha fucking ruled as well. I like living in a country where I could bribe cops with a tenner! Like the fagget at the top....I'm so relieved I broke it off. I haven't thought of her for a second after. She will never get married to anybody but a woman beating Czech thug...she deserves it

>23 years old
>married to hot 9/10 white qt
>2 white kids
>tall
>fit

im 28 and i know ill die alone
help me

how is that even possible. just go get someone to sit on your dick for $50

Did you like eating it though? Are you sexually attracted to women, but not romantically?

Marriage bleached her hair?

I live in Hialeah. where do the fuck do you expect me to find a decent girl?

I've heard they make great nurses, great mothers, are great in bed and as long as you give them at least one kid are very loyal

Plus they're christian and love america

that file;
N I C E
I
C
E

>he thinks Slavs are white

I honestly can't imagine throwing away my paychecks to kids and a wife. I'm selfish..oh well.

>23 and has shat out two babies
I wonder if he made a time-lapse collage of her pussy that he looks at while weeping.

buy a hooker, jsut so you get on with it dude

dont want to loose my assets by thinking with my dick.

thx user. 27; white; white wife; one son; another on the way here.

Because half of male population is below 5'9 in the western world

I'm sure you've heard it a hundred times but seriously, GO TO A GYM. You don't even need a gym. Do bodyweight (i'm sure you have enough of it) exercises at home or at a park. Pick up a skill and master it. Electrician stuff, carpentry, guitar, ANYTHING not spergy. Create long term goals. Make a ven diagram of cool shit you wanna do, mixed with a dose of reality, and finances, and make it happen. CUNT. Don't chase women, make them chase you.

>26
>fat
>bald
>average penis
>shit office job
>still living at home
yeah I'll just accept my fate

33 yo permavirgin here if you find it surprising or strange then you known nothing of existence. That world is tough and many people don't live like in the advs or the movies. We are the silent weirdos waiting for death

S-stop Turampu-chan!

Sure user, sure.

Come on, you fuckers. if I can do it, you guys can too. I'm not that handsome either, I'm a 5/10, slim, absolutely no muscles.
The truth is you just have to figure out the formula on how to do it. Then it's all pretty much the same after that. Be open and talkative. And entertaining.
You just gotta find the right one who accepts that you have your interests, even if she's a normie, at least she respects you. If you can get yourself a redpilled gf, even better!

what assets? you're swedish. the feminine government already owns your ass.

>girl with slavic/germanic roots in the US
make sure to check first if she has Jewish genes

I was attracted to her both sexually and romantically, and I never had a problem performing. Eating her out was fun - I liked seeing her get off. But it was different with when I finally was with a guy. Everything was way more intense feeling.

No joke the girl on the left looks EXACTLY like this fully white girl and her mom who I know, it's fucking creepy.

Marriage at 23 = cuck lock down , dumb move guys real men just take over the world and all vaginas in it

I lost it at 23. If you still have it at 25, just pay someone to take it away... seriously, why are you still hanging on to it?

Some people just get lucky I guess

I'm not one of them

You can also blame the Jews for treating young love like a joke. People that meet young and form a bond have better relationships because they actually grow with the person.

I rather enjoy my 20s than waste it on something I know I will regret later.

Plus it doesnt matter if Im ugly or not if I amass plenty of money through saving and promotions from a degree job Ill be able to basically buy a wife. Women are picky when it comes to looks but they all find money attractive. Ill just post an add on craigslist for a 18 year old NEET looking to be a housewife. Guarantee Ill at least get 10 replies the day I post it.

Even if all the replies are fugly whores I still have the option of importing a wife from a shitty country.

Holy shit what a great couple

I haven't met a woman that i could see that kind of future with. How do you know?

Probably the fact that so many are separating. Having to go though that bullshit, is it really worth it?

i never said im fat.
im just average. i have a jawline, short haircut, have some arm muscles and a hard stomach. i know im no bodybuilder. im just average.

still all i find are vapid, retarded, materialistic whores. i cant have Sup Forums tier discussions with any female i know and that puts me down so much

are you 16 years old?

this right here is the best way IMHO

>26
>office job
wtf is wrong with this? you can meme yourself into a decent salary at any office, and 26 is young as fuck.

Im 28 years old , i never got into the dating game when i was younger.

That kinda messed my social skills especially with women.

Can't keep a job, and i can barelly keep a gf for more than a few weeks.

Doubt il ever have kids, i feel bad for my dad the most, he really wanted grand kids

At least your girl is hot

Because most neets on this board would rather be concerned with shouting slurs at niggers, discussing fantastical fascism, non existent white genocide, sand nigger bombing etc. than summoning enough courage to look a woman in the eye and talk to her.

I guess i have a gf but she is half latina. At least she knows politics but im not sure if i can redpill her. Sex was pretty easy to get so i think she must be quite degenerate, i think i should dump her and become a fucking celibataire because fuck that girls that consume my time money and energy

>you can meme yourself into a decent salary at any office
not when your office is filled with middle aged women who only recently got their middle management positions and all you're doing is data entry