Yfw burger christians are literally afghanistan tier

>yfw burger christians are literally afghanistan tier

Literally a fake story you idiot.

What about it is so fake afghanistan tier burger?

found the polish tatar

Let me guess, it was a Muslim wearing a Sikh?

Found the buttmad christian burger on vacations.

It's fake because the girl consented

See, literally afghanistan tier like I've said.

Wasn't part of any "Christian law," they wanted to avoid criminal action. Fake news.

>One story
>Compared to literally hundreds coming out of the middle east

Really activates my almonds.

>hundreds
If it's hundreds like you say then your country is way, way ahead of the middle east then. Maybe I should remake the thread and shit on afghanistan by comparing it to burgerland instead :^)

why hasn't the eu just cut poland off? they're the niggers of the white race and exist to leech off the wealth of other countries. the average mexican here is wealthier than the average poolander.

At least child marriage is illegal here, I'll take that over your degeneracy ahme- I mean cletus :^)

Of course it's a part of christian law tard, marrying children this young is okay according to your barbaric religion.

>Poles
>lazy

You think the West doesn't benefit? Here I work with dozens of Poles picking apples, a job that is laughed at and ridiculed by natives.

t. Bosnian apple worker

its florida

>it's the pagan loving EU-leech pole again
Don't you ever sleep? Or clean toilets? Fucking kill yourself my man.

Cletus is a Greek name with 2000 years more history than your country.

Are you triggered because you want to marry a 10 y/o too?

Does Florida even allow child marriages? Usually only Midwestern states allow that

>we wuz kangz hick version
kek whatever makes you feel better

Open up a Bible or Torah. You will see the name Cletus in use ages before hicks even existed, you stupid fuck.

No it was a Pentecostal Church member. Fuck off faggot.