Could (((Ezra))) really be /CanadasGuy/?

Lmao holy shit I cant believe he let this one through, too bad its not posted on their large channel.

God damn I really hope the CBC & Globe and Mail do a piece on this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2H6onH0LmHU
youtube.com/watch?v=2H6onH0LmHU&lc=z13lijwbtsbqyb52522dybugvwn2zfh4l04.1496272117216382
youtube.com/watch?v=hP_3L8CcFQ8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Faith Goldy is the single most fuckable milf I have ever laid eyes on. I would do everything to her I could think of. It blows my mind to think that somewhere at some time, someone had their cock in her mouth and her arse.

Ezra is actually not to bad for a kike.
>inb4 wow you love israel
No but jews are good with media and money so they're needed for getting known in media. And i think he is genuinely just a jew that wants happy family conservatism. Not an ally. but he does give a platform for entry level redpills.

>milf

she's 24 or something

She's got that milfy vibe.

Jesus Christ she was born in 1990? Shes fucking 3 years younger than me!! Weird, she looks 40. Still everything I said in the previous post now applies more.

I know right? Even though right wing jews still arent down with the whole ethnonationalism for whites thing they arent ALL bad.

Its alot like how not all black people are niggers.

It's called smoking

>Goldy was born around 1990 near Toronto, Canada, to a family of partial Ukrainian and Greek origin.

It's fucking true, What the fuck. She looks 15 years older

If you have a point make it outright fag. I never said he was an amazing man or told you to love jews. i literally just pointed out that his platform "the rebel" is doing more good than harm for the right. For the record he does get attacked by leftist jews all the time for not going with the narrative.

"the rebel" probably got its name from that tbqh.

Lolwut

>check vid
>look at top comment
>14 words

Damn you guys are fast.

WEW lads i despise christcucks but im surprised more of you autists haven't drooled over her.

that makes sense.

Got a link to the vid ya fuck?

youtube.com/watch?v=2H6onH0LmHU

youtube.com/watch?v=2H6onH0LmHU&lc=z13lijwbtsbqyb52522dybugvwn2zfh4l04.1496272117216382

So when she is 30 people will think she is a GILF.

Thanks

Reminder, no he isn't. Stop shilling for this kike.
youtube.com/watch?v=hP_3L8CcFQ8

I find her distractingly hot, to the point where it's hard to take her seriously..

Why is she doing this when she could be someone's arm candy? Obviously because she cares about it I guess, but I can't shake it.

Same goes for uber-Chad type guys. I don't know what it is but I just find it so hard to believe that extraordinarily pretty and attractive people are ever being genuine.

Is it because these people are usually fake as fuck high-maintenance douchebags and I'm just stereotyping? Perhaps it's because these are the types of people that sail through most social interactions where the rest of us struggle so I don't feel that they've ever had a genuine experience? Perhaps it's just some unconscious jealousy?

Is there a word for this type of prejudice? Attractivist?

Weird, this video completely contradicts the new one. He honestly has a point about how people choosing to race mix out of their own volition can't really be considered genocide, but he neglects the fact that race-mixing and multiculturalism are actively being encouraged by (((them))).

If you read the comments on the new video you could see a lot of them took it from the first video.
>muh white genocide, just have more children! no one's forcing people to race mix!

Look at the dislikes in the older video. Of course they figured that they had misjudged their audience so now they're selling what the audience wants.

1990 -> 2017 = 24

K