If most of the migrants flooding into Europe were women who looked like this, would you change your opinion on borders?

If most of the migrants flooding into Europe were women who looked like this, would you change your opinion on borders?

She's Egyptian, not Syrian

OP, but they don't, so it's a non issue. They are a bunch of savages with period blood running down their unshaven legs.

She in all likelihood has European blood in her

If most of the migrants flooding into Europe were hot greasy cheese pizzas you could eat for free, would your opinion change on borders?

Half Egyptian, half roach.

Where did OP claim she is Syrian? Are you a moron perhaps?

Borders? No

However they are less of a threat that rabid male muslims and niggers for sure

Well spotted.

Still an Arab though, but pic updated for context.

Bonus question, what if they were all fleeing to secular western nations to escape the fiercely chauvinistic sharia law? They're sick of being beaten and raped by Muslim men and want to live amongst kind, gentle western men?

of course, then europe eould be colonizing middle east, not vice versa. the migrants are fighting aged men, not fertile ptincesses

Hell yeah

Nope, because i don't think with MUH DIKK only.

Yes i would

If all migrants were ultra IQ 200 doctors and engineers, would you change your opinion on borders?

If all immigrants are super hot magical elfs that can cast arcane enchantments, would you change your opinion on borders?

Well yes, but they aren't, what's your point?

yes
as long as I get to fuck one

Yes. I don't even care if they're good looking. Women aren't prone to physical and sexual violence.

They're refugees, it should be the most vulnerable first. Women, children, old people... not the least vulnerable- 18-40 year old men.

If 'if's and 'but's were candy and nuts we'd all have a merry christmas

Yes, absolutely

>what if immigrants were attractive

Except most are adult men ready to fight

What a shitty thread

Obvious answer is yes but is she a threat to muh country tho? STDs are considered a biological terrorist for my well being.

If most of the migrants flooding into Europe were men who looked like this, would you change your opinion on borders?

Middle Eastern women are probably the least slutty in the world.

He seems like a cool dude, let him in.

"white nationalism" has only ever been an excuse to get gibs and waifus. no less materialistic than communism.

Will they commit crime and not adapt to western values?

>Yes
Away with them like everybody else

>No
They can stay I guess, as long as they're not a burden on the locals

No, but I would change my mind of race mixing

Too bad they don't because all the good genes were forced to breed with heir first cousins for millenia. Inbred goat fuckers.

No because women will adapt to their husbands culture which is that of the host nation.

Also not violent.

Also not blacking white wimmens.

Works for me then. Too bad in my experience they go after guys with money and my broke pleb ass doesn't have that much. :(

Definitely

Omg, yes! Flood the country because I think with my dick only!

shes a famous actress and is half-algerian and half-palestinian. Try again

>No because women will adapt to their husbands culture which is that of the host nation.
that sounds awful civic of you.
>Also not violent.
wtf i love chinese and indian immigrants now

Yes.

Attractive, Single, Child Bearing-aged Females > Violent, Illiterate, Military-aged Males.

>would you be more likely to let in refugees if their prospects of raping and assaulting your fellow citizens plummeted

Really activates my almonds

Interracial marriage and reproduction erases the white people from the earth, one baby at a time. I don't give a shit what the refugees look like, they're being used as a weapon of mass destruction.

If the refugees didn't increase the rape rates by 40% and commit terrorist attacks I wouldn't mind them coming in.

Fuck yeah

If most of them looked like that then women in our countries would be protesting like mad.

>What if you were mobbed with hot chicks
Yeah what if.

>If
>If
>If
>If
>If
(((Leftists))) had their whole theology based on ifs and empty promises. The effects are now proven to be suicidal and genocidal. The worst is yet to come once the old generation passes.

nice try schlomo, 99,9% of the refugees are ugly male niggers and sand niggers

Yeah the question is completely irrelevant, this guy gets it.

doubledigits of truth

Women don't want women and children coming. That means their role is moot to the native men. Just pickup an imported woman who already knows how to raise a kid and be obedient.

Women's biggest secret enemy are other women. Feminism is a crock of shit.

How many women like that are gonna cause gang-violence?

The important question is, would women's opinion change, ie the voting majority?
Yes it would

only if there was an excess of men would it be acceptable

No, their women make more of their men.

What does their apperance have to do with being shitskin pos? Plus they have to wear towel over their face so even if they are pretty you will never know.

Absolutely yes. I would also change my opinion if they assimilated into European culture instead of a going around rapping everyone. That's shits so 5th century.

>civic nationalist

You're goddamn right I would, but they don't so it doesn't matter. They look like this!

This

The existence or lack of borders isn't the major issue here. N*gger Muslims that have no skills, rape as a hobby flooding my homeland is the issue.

The quality of the creatures is important, the UN admitted 80% of shit skin migrants are "men".

So fuck of with your border bull shit, Schengen is clearly a failure and huge risk so why ask a retarded question, Abdullah?

i once slept with a girl from morocco ...

when i fucked her hard, she started sreaming some shit on arabic, which felt weird and kinda turned me off

Duh

fucking newfags, sage and slide this shit

Yes

(hot female) refugees welcome
The rest can stay in Shitistan

good goy

What's wrong with sexy oriental women ?
Are you gay, Pavel ?

Are they planning to marry & adopt our way of life or kill us & introduce sharia law, if it's the former then sure thing, after all there's a falling birth rate due to feminists refusing to get married & have children so Europe really needs immigrants, that's what they keep saying anyway right guys.