Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SethAbramson/status/870005223384907776
youtube.com/watch?v=8SqmYAmH0NU
twitter.com/TotallyPasted/status/870005619826331649
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

twitter.com/SethAbramson/status/870005223384907776

trump dropped the nuclear truth bomb

FUCKING GRONULD BLUMPF IMPEACH IMMEDIATELY. THIS IS ALMOST AS BAD AS HAVING TWO SCOOPS.

ITS HABBENING
OMG ADMIN STICKY THIS

yawn

wtf I hate Trump now!!

>Abramson

wtf I love Trump now!!!

this is great. also Rush used the term "nothingburger" on his show today.

Lol so this guy using a social platform to spew none sense isn't in some way being "sociopathic" in its own right? I mean when you consider the baseline intelligence and understanding of the usual twitter retard.

(((Abramson)))

FOUR SIMULTANEOUS SCOOPS IN 1 LINEAR SCOOP YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

>Impeached for sociopathy
Oh. My sides. There they go.

it begins. operation covfefe

Military user said last night that COVFEFE looked like operational codes.

Congress subpoenas Susan Rice & Co. today.

Hrm.....

surely a sign of a deep mental illness.
No impeachment, but he will be removed from office for "medical reasons" within a year I guess

Maybe syphilis? It destroys the brain sooner or later.

>(((Abramson)))

WHos vince foster

He's old as fuck so it's likely alzheimer's/dementia. I have known people who were diagnosed in their early 50's.

4D CHESS GUISE!!!1!

God bless trump and all the wonderful memes and liberal asspain he's given us so far

HAHAHA, Trump has to be impeached for how many times now? At least 50 times.

LARP LEVEL UP ACHIEVED!!!

Fuck. I absolutely love that this guy is literally torturing democrats, leftists, celebrities, and media. They're getting so unhinged it's unreal.

Is this the final pill?

yeah totally man, this is super logical and built off of more than just deep desire.

Why would he say it's not a typo then? If you're going to send a secret code on Twitter, you send it like that and then apologize for your typo and post a corrected tweet to avoid any suspicion.

RAAAAGHH IMPEACH!!! YOU CAN'T SAY THAT!! YOU CAN'T SAY COVFEFE!!!

First he gets ketchup on well cooked steak. Then he gets two scoops. And now this. It's time to IMPEACH DRUNULD DRUMPF!!!!!

Checked.

as it seems, The Donald often seems to forget what he said or tweeted the day before. Or during his campaign. Or with his connections to organized crime *coughbayrockcough*

Add to that his behaviour in public, like wiggling like a five year old when the national antheme is played and then singing it, but only parts, not all of it..

looks quite a lot like brain damage to me. The source for that damage is open for speculation. But taking a look at his son, it seems to be genetic

lol these people are such puppets

She can suck my covfefe

He uses it regularly newfag

Let's look at it logically. There are two possibilities here:

A. It's a typo. He LIED to us all when he said there are no typos. IMPEACH!

B. It's not a typo but some sort of secret codeword. He revealed secret codes in public and endangered the security of the nation. IMPEACH!

oh FUCKKKKK

because its not him fucking tweeting. its his social media guy, or he tells someone what to tweet and they put it up. of course he has no clue wtf typo's they are talking about.

Couldn't he also be impeached for wearing that ugly orange wig?
Isn't wearing something like that an attack on the office of the POTUS?

Or C. He's enjoying all your impotent anger. NOT IMPEACHED!

It's not a typo if you are intentionally trolling people

We elected him to commander in chief, not troll in chief. IMPEACH!

so he has no clue what his social media guy is doing?
Wow... and you really want someone like that in the most powerfull office in the USofA?

#Covfefe wasn't a Typo. In fact know exactly what he meant, Lol. The Internet and Mainstream News EXPLODED for 12 hours straight.

Look at these fucking idiots. They all literally proved his point.

"Dispite the negative media coverage THE 24/7 OUTRAGE CYCLE WILL TAKE ANYTHING THAT'S NOT BOLTED DOWN."

They played right into his hand. They thought they could out-troll King Troll? Fucking Rekt.

Touche' Donald. 10/10 IRL Shitposting.

two scoops of covfefe?

I love the covfefe

(((Abramson)))
Sup Forums is always right.
Gas all Jewish people senpaitachi

>(((Seth Abramson)))

youtube.com/watch?v=8SqmYAmH0NU

>Attorney and former criminal investigator. Professor @UofNH (Journalism, Writing, Legal Advocacy). Prose @SeattleTimes, @WashingtonPost, @DallasNews, et al.

What the fuck? This faggot also has his amazon wishlist on hist twitter

“Do you think people should be concerned that the president posted somewhat of an incoherent tweet last night, and that it then stayed up for hours?” a reporter asked.

“Uh, no,” Spicer said.

“Why did it stay up so long? Is no one watching this?” the reporter asked.

“No, I think the president and a small group of people know exactly what he meant,” Spicer said.

HOLY FUCK
THIS IS WORSE THAN HAVING TWO SCOOPS OF ICE CREAM
WHAT A SICK FUCK

cov = covert

fefe = some plan, organization, person, or other subject that we don't know about

he was signalling to people that he has given an order for something, but knows whatever it is will cause a media storm

either that or it was a typo or a deliberate troll

What did he mean by this?

ITT: the germans take the "shittiest posters" mantle from the leafs.

Did he really think comparing himself to George Soros was a good defense?

fuckin dicks will have an impeachment assembled by the end of summer- hope I'm wrong- but they are not going to stop until they Impeach him

Clinton lied under oath and they Impeached him and nothing really ever happened.

Yes.

wasnt floyd clarke appointed fbi dir like one day before vf was found dead?

wasnt she calling for impeachemnt over 2 scoooops!!! 2 what sick fuck does this?

Synapsus calculus

underaged

Alright achmed. I understand you feel threatened because you thought you found a nice easy country to rape women in and shitpost with your EU issued sandnigger computer and now the Golden Don has shown you just how fragile germanys hold onto power is, but do you have to be such a fucking sore loser about it?

Zargblat has finally gone to far

>seth abramson is the most jewish name since kike goldbergstein

You autistic son of a bitch, I love you. This is why I come to Sup Forums for this shit like this.

twitter.com/TotallyPasted/status/870005619826331649

>t-they're all snowflakes who need a safe space

>No impeachment, but he will be removed from office for "medical reasons"
We don't have any process for removing Presidents for medical reasons. We could theoretically have a President in a coma for 8 years and there's no formal process to remove them.

The other way around is what I'm worried. That moron is consolidating Franco-German relations to disgusting levels..

He is making the EU stronger. Fuck that.

S A T I R E

Fucking dead I am so glad I'm back on this board

Covfefe means "I am a russian android" in russian!! Check it out!!!!! IT'S OVER GLURF!

(((Abramson)))

oh my god

>(((SETH ABRAMSON)))
Why does Sup Forums always have to be right?

I've been offline all day
Whats happening?

C It's a misspelling and he did it on purpose- not a typo.

I wonder if this has anything to do with the strange fibers, as if from a rug, they found all over his body.

this, this is almost as bad as.... three scoops!

do they not realize how ironic they are jesus christ

>Trumps PR team of expensive lawyers make typos while posting his Twitter stuff.
It's not a typo faggots

>We elected him
ah, you see. But you DID elect him...

What is this l'm peach? New to /pol, I am a Twitter retard.

Trump tweeted something at midnight but didn't finish his sentence. He woke up at 6AM to tweet and didn't clue anyone in on what he was saying with his typo. Classic Trump trolling IMO.

FIRST 2 SCOOPS, NOW COVFEFE?! THIS IS TOO MUCH!!!! IMPORCH!!!!

dumb phoneposter

Can a US president call backsissies?

Checked

COVEFFE NOT TYPO DONNIE DARKOSKIN MUST BE IMPEACH NOW

it's his real hair and it's absolutely ridiculous. someone needs to sincerely tell him that it's just not a good look.

TWO SCOOPS OF COVFEFE ICE CREAM WTF BLUMPF

Then he should be impeached for utter lack of taste. Fake tan and orange hair isn't a look you should be sporting even if you're poor, never mind if you're a billionaire.

Speak for yourself hombre

woah