How cucked are non-Americans?

How do Europoors keep the government in check if they're not even allowed to carry weapons!

Discuss!

Eurofags where are you hiding?

They don't!

You have weapons and you wouldn't even be able to do it.

The only way is violent revolution. Everyone knows this, but the problem is unless the citizens are allowed tanks and planes then it's almost impossible to fight the government outright and win

We can't, that's why our government are totalitarian authoritarian piles of shit that need getting rid of.

This is also why I am moving to USA when I finish my degree.

Although since Manchester a lot of our gun lobbyists and right wing parties are talking about CCW and unbanning handguns.

Those weapons sure helped you from dropping to 50%

>cucked
And also, slide thread reported

Thats a smart thing to do

this is why you lost

Your pistols and shotguns won't do shit against drones, tanks, air force and all the assets of a modern state.

The government owns you, accept it.

What kind of insecure manchildren sleep with their guns or lay them next to their penises at the pool?

This is why guns should be banned.

>unless the citizens are allowed tanks and planes then it's almost impossible to fight the government outright and win
>what is Vietnam
>what is the IRA
>what the Afghanistan war
>what is the Iraq war

Europoors BTFO

I sleep fine. I also sleep hard and in late, very late. I woke up at 1600 and I'm fine with that because ITS MY RIGHT.

What's the point of having so many guns if you're going to hand your country to the jews without a fight, anyway?

THIS

You Britbongs disgust me with how you just lie down and accept no guns.

>Nigger diction
>calls others cucked
You love nigger diction, don't you, OP?

Aww, an pre-American stuck overseas.

You ancestors are looking up at you smiling. Know your death will not be in vein when jihadis kill your bloodline, others will learn from your sacrifice.

You impay that every european nation has shit gun laws

Don't need a firearm when i'm 6'7 foot tall blonde master race. And with big hands. American's are known for being manlets and have tiny useless hands. I understand why you feel threatened by big black men and Aryan master race.

>Lose all your territories
>Still don't understand revolution

>16 posts by this id
Fuck you and your stupid ass instagram account. Sage

>Surrender to fight another day
I'd applaud your cunningness if it weren't a mask for your cowardice.

I fucking love old row so God damn much...

Are you anti-gun or just gay?

The US citizens couldn't take down the US government even if they tried. Good luck defeating the most powerful military in the world with your silly little AR15's.

Retards

If your weapon light has that much dead skin in it, it might be time to take it off and clean it.

I'm moving to USA when I finish me degree mate, I just hope I don't get culturally enriched before I can get the fuck out.

>what is Vietnam
1,450,000 dead
>what is the IRA
The northern irish are still the bitches of britain ... so losers
>what the Afghanistan war
173,000 dead
>what is the Iraq war
500,000 dead

>mfw my shitty country tries to push gun reform because some burger shoots up his school.

Anybody who wouldn't die fighting is a massive faggot.

>yee bix nood lit af insta baka my mufugga ISIS

White people do not communicate this way, OP. You've been niggerfied. Keep fapping to guns, until you shoot a politician you may as well be nogunz, the difference is nil.

>Thinking that the US military would be stupid enough to fight their own people
>being a fucking leaf and not knowing that most of the military hates the government just as much as the people do
Please Muhammad...

This meme has gone on too long, the government doesn't know who you are, they won't drone a mall full of civi's. Asymmetric warfare has historically trumped conventional. Reading some publications for notable military service members [Clint Emerson - SEAL] they even acknowledge the tactics are a-okay, if a small population wanted to they could over throw the US gov with ease.

Two things britbongs have never seen

They don't.

I don't wanna be that guy, but for fuck's sake. Get your finger off the goddamn trigger.

I would rather be blown to bits by a tank with a gun in my hand and fighting than just roll over and accept the totalitarian government cock up my arse hole because I live in a disarmed cuck nation.

>1,450,000 dead
And we withdrew from the war, so...
>The northern irish are still the bitches of britain ... so losers
Oh, so now we're just going to ignore the fact that the British took more casualties when its inconvenient for you
>173,000 dead
>500,000 dead
And we still haven't managed to beat them.

>burger

If that were true, wouldn't the US have one of the smallest and shittiest militaries in the world?

>nicelogic

WOW people die in war! Guess I can't fight the gov anymore

>mfw my Government bans handguns and ends CCW in England because some autistic Scottish kid shoots up his school in shithole Scotland.

>allowed tanks
>almost impossible to fight the government outright and win
>almost impossible
>allowed
>almost
This is why you lost, redcoats.

Why aren't you revolting against your corrupt president who has U turned on many of his policies and is clearly crooked and treasonous? England's brave Washington would be spinning in his grave...

>Taurus

US army lost some shitholes like Iraq and Afghanistan, even with all their drones and tanks.

You honestly fucking believe that the same US army can occupy a country like the US? With 330 million people and 270 million guns?

Typical British faggot

>the colonies will never---
>well shit

>leaf thinks with leaf logic
>hohoho nice logic there burger, hold on I don't have any culture of my own and no understanding of resistance of tyranny
Being this leafy

Kekekek did Trump trigger you Mohammed?

>Taurus
Only thing he's gonna do with that is evacuate his skull for buying a shit product

what a lame ass normie meme

Actually we had handguns and ccw up until 1997.

nice meme ahmed

Not my president who after attacking the Saudis for exporting terrorism made it his priority to suck up to and sell arms.

He's running the presidency like a thick monarch. Thomas Paine is spinning in his grave...

i would stick my wee wee in and out of that anime girl until wee wee juice came out

Both America and Canada are multicultural countries founded and built by immigrants.

Nobody in the US or any developed country is willing to take the loss of life the Vietnamese were ready to accept. So Vietnam is a special exception.

>Oh, so now we're just going to ignore the fact that the British took more casualties when its inconvenient for you
The IRA didn't reach their objective, which was independence - so their war was a waste of time.

>And we still haven't managed to beat them.
You have a puppet government in Iraq and Afghanistan. And if you REALLY wanted to defeat the insurgents you could just nuke the area.

The state has far far far more power than any gorilla movement.

>Amerifats are so stupid their guns have to be labeled on where to grip

Impreasive

Hahahahahahahahahahaha...
You are retarded aren't you?

Shouldn't you be raping people or something? Mohamed is spinning in his harem...

I don't get it who's snap is this

Oldrowofficial Instagram

/k/ doesn't even bother with trigger discipline anymore but they will shit on your brand choice.

By not caring about what the state says, the gouverment in Oslo is a bunch of faggots

>Nobody in the US or any developed country is willing to take the loss of life the Vietnamese were ready to accept.
Proof?

>And if you REALLY wanted to defeat the insurgents you could just nuke the area.
So why don't we just nuke them?

>The state has far far far more power than any gorilla movement.
Which is why the Syrian civil war ended so quickly, oh wait...

>founded and built by immigrants.
>immigrants
No, nigger, founded and built by SETTLERS. You can't be an fucking immigrant to the country you create, you stupid faggots.

It's entirely legal for Americans to own tanks and planes. That being said, you're still a retarded faggot.

That's a nice silenced ruger

How do Americans keep their government in check when they are owned by the Jews?

Your arguments have already been debunked

see

>1776 was 250 years ago and these britpakis still haven't learned from us