Barron thought Kathy Griffin's fake image was actually his dad's head and screamed

Barron thought Kathy Griffin's fake image was actually his dad's head and screamed.

twitter.com/i/moments/869963860584869888

>Little 11 year old boy with autism see's the news holding up a picture of a woman holding a severed head and says that its Donald Trumps, while your father isn't home and you have not spoken to him in a few hours. After the news plays back to back terrorist attacks in multiple places you and your father have been.

Dont ever have kids you Antifa wanna be scumbag.

you wouldn't mind if it happened with one of Obama's dautghters

Yeah it's awful for a president's child to have to witness such things. Those people should be punished, right?

This is your argument.
>Its ok to be a cocksucking scum bag because other people are cock sucking scum bags.
Noose yourself.
Oh boy, I just saw tons of celebrities and parade floats every day of Obama having his head cut off in an Isis style way, directly after fucking beheading videos because the trend!

Name one celebrity on the news who got praised for holding Obama's head and I will present to you the crown faggot award. Neither are A O Fucking Kay and to use the excuse "but mom, Billy punched Susan, so I should be able to as well" is not a fucking argument.

Bad

That's not the argument you stupid son of a bitch. The argument is you're making a big deal about Kathy Griffin being an attention whore and the White House making up a story to pretend Barron got scared, but you have zero response to 8 years of blatant racism and death threats against Obama.

How do you think that made Obama's kids feel, you edgelord faggot? Yeah, you fucking cuck, you've got nothing to say about that, do you? What a worthless piece of shit you are. How pathetic that you defend violent racists. How pathetic that you only get offended by a fucking Kathy Griffin photograph.

The good news is, Trump will be impeached, and your kind will be put back in your place.

Wow weird, I guess we'll never know because it DIDN'T happen with Obama's daughters because Republicans are not sick fucking faggots like Democrats.

GIT OUT U FUCKING ILLEG-
i mean, like, u can stay

>literally happened
>literally link a photo of it happening numerous times
>LOL IT NEVER HAPPENED TRUST ME

Russia taught you faggots well.

Where do you think social hiearchy comes from^

The difference? The media depicted anti-Obama as the worst, most inconceivable evil. Much of the media will, however, glorify anything anti-Trump.

Obamas daughters wouldn't have seen it on tv because it was just a bunch of rural hicks.

BTFO by logic

Because the majority of anti-Obama sentiment was rooted in racism.

Nobody is racist against Trump. They just think he's a blundering racist traitor, which he absolutely is.

Uhhh, are you old enough to post on this board? I remember seeing plenty of news reports about anti-Obama racism.

Go to Africa and suck nigger dick for a living, you soulless cocksleeve.

death to gays and death to pro-gay Trump
Mushallah

Obama's little monkeys were too busy watching rapping niggers on MTV to watch the boring white news

BTFO once again

>1 post by this id

>baseless assumptions makes you right

You really are a conservative. And one not old enough to post here based on your previous post. Leave immediately.

Sad

@127919860
No more (you)s.

>Because the majority of anti-Obama sentiment was rooted in racism.
Kek, this has been great bait.