UNDERFUNDED SCHOOLS

We need more funding for these schools.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bO1agIlLlhg
city-journal.org/html/how-i-joined-teach-america—and-got-sued-20-million-12393.html
npr.org/2017/05/31/530843665/top-20-percent-of-americans-hoard-the-american-dream
npr.org/series/473636949/schoolmoney
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is what happens when you have social promotion

>Baltimore
>Booker T. Washington Middle School
>Frederick Douglass High School
Hm, what could the problem be?

Read The Bell Curve to find out why! The answer may surprise you!

Is it...

>naggers?

One has to be exceptionally bad to not score 'proficient'.

I work in bcpss. Those are the least selective schools.
We have four tiers and the students get a choice on where to go based on their grades, attendance and State test scores.
So the top tier gets the best students...
City wides - top
Vocational/specialty - 2nd
Specialty/Charter - 3rd
Neighborhood/Zone schools - 4th.

So let's say you are D/F student, you go to 3/4. All your A/Bs go to 1/2. What's worse is that since they have choice of whatever school they want, there are kids who pass 2-7 high schools on their way to the same level school that is down the street from their house.
Why is this bad? Well imagine a shit tier troubled student who heads out every day from Bentalou and EDMONDSON - sand town- to go to Booker T Washington off Perron parkway. This troublemaker will pass: Carver, August Fells Savage, Vivian T Thomas, Fredrick Douglas, Digital Harbor - the Gates Foundation Money pit- ACCE, Reach, Merganthaler Vocational to get to their school, and take three buses. He will be late everyday, his parents will never trek up to the school, there is no support structure through the neighborhood for him, the community around the school cares not for him and he cares not for the community.
We export trouble all over the city.
In 2015 a kid was literally curbed stomped at Douglass.
The Principals all steal money so we get left with crazies and burnouts.
We have to pass everyone.

Most high school kids at those schools are at a 3-5 th grade reading level.

Why would anyone willingly teach at a nigger school when...

1. the pay is dogshit
2. the kids don't listen to you
3. the kids don't do any work
4. the kids have lower average IQs than whites
5. the parents are dysfunctional

But lets keep throwing money onto a burning dumpster fire

Maybe we need to rethink education along racial lines?

Maybe black kids need to be taught differently than white kids?

As the non-white parasite population increases here and abroad, society will be dragged further and further down. Countries like China and India will blow away the West in 10 years because we're so full of these useless fucks.

MO MONEY FO DEM PROGRAMS

Spending more is not working.

BACK TO AFRICA
A
C
K

T
O

A
F
R
I
C
A

Still not working.

Many of the worst schools have the highest funding. Throwing more money at the problem is a waste. These kids need either discipline at school, or jobs.

Is that pic they used one of the schools? Because it looks pretty fucking nice for a public high school.

>needs mo munney fo dem programz

NPR had this nonsense on this morning.
Baltimore's school budget is over one Billion per year. With 85,000 students, the cost per student is around 15,000. After all other costs, about 6,000 makes it to the classroom, with 10,000 for special ed. That's about 20-35% of the population.
Utah does it for 6,600... I wonder why?

>Goldenberg
Most jewish name I've ever heard

they all sound like nigger schools

JUST
LET
THEM
DIE!

>comparing increases in funding (an unlimited number) to test scores (a limited number)

Maybe the Cato institute needs more education.

>Baltimore
>niggerville
>we aren't teaching them to read
.....problem?

Im so fucking happy my parents left Baltimore when I was born. My parents childhood neighborhoods both went from lower middle class to literal ghettos. Im very happy Ive never got curb stomped

>baltimore

No amount of funding can fix niggers

You can throw as much money as you want at these schools, but if these kids do not want to learn, then there are not going to learn plan and simple. You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink.

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

SHAREBLUE WANTS US TO TURN INTO REDDIT NIGGERS

>funding (an unlimited number)

Spotted the commie

What's the point of attempting education at this point?

These keeds should be euthanized.

This is what leftists have created: unintelligent, obedient, foot soldiers who don't question the leftist dogma who are used to attack the fabrics that hold together society. This is coming to every multicultural paradise in the future:

youtube.com/watch?v=bO1agIlLlhg

You gotta wonder if at NPR the person reading the story actually believes it's because of a lack of money.
Neighboring district to mine is even more rural than my mine, Gets $7200 per student, 100 students per grade, 70+% german ethnicity, 99% white. Huge sense of community and responsibility to community, very in-group, average income, average parent education, lots of farmers, Top 10 school.

>Why would anyone willingly teach at a nigger school
Young people who either fulfilling that program where their school gets paid for but they have to teach niggers or they are idealists who think they'll make a difference.

>$10k avg per pupil spending in USA
>$14.8k spent per pupil in Baltimore county

I don't know senpai. I can't quite put my finger on it but I think maybe the problems something else. Does Baltimore have mor wordless of something than other cities? Any unique or defining characteristics of Baltimore that share commonality to ther poorly performing school districts?

>Why would anyone willingly teach at a nigger school when...
>1. the pay is dogshit
I make 75,000/ year my wife stays home with our kid, pay 75$ per pay for 5/10 copays. We paid $10 for our daughter to be born. 10 sick days/3 personal.
>2. the kids don't listen to you
High schoolers and young elementary kids are easier. 5th-8th is crazy town. Depends on you and them. Same year, same grade totally different. I have seen mild mannered white old men get great results and hot shot blackivists run screaming fro the building.
>3. the kids don't do any work
Depends. I have had great successes and dismal failures. Many will work.
>4. kids have lower average IQs than whites
They sure do. 65. IQ is common. 4th grade Redfin level in 10-11th grade, happens all the time. The real issue in the Dunning Kreger effect. The cannot see what they don't know. For example, many of the students are under the impression that America is 90% black and that white people rule them. I have blown mine by showing the true demographics maps. It's amazing. They are intellectually low, but they can still surprise you. One has to be aware that they are lazy, slow and under the illusion that they are smart. It so easy to spot their lies.
>5. the parents are dysfunctional
Yep, in ways you can't imagine.

>But lets keep throwing money onto a burning dumpster fire
It's better than having Maurice, Tank and D'zire hanging out all day. There is tons of waste, corruption and scamming, but the lie is so long lived who can stand against it.

>Maybe we need to rethink education along racial lines?
Yes, we do. But, it needs to be masked in IQ based teaching. 125 IQs with 120-130 etc, not bullshit, just Phoenix Matrices every six months. Then caterer it to those strengths. It will pan out.

>Maybe black kids need to be taught differently than white kids?
85 IQ is hands on/concrete learning. Not that they cannot be good people, but the are never going to understand abstraction in the way a 110 will experience it. The issue is that the bedrock or education used to be rote memorization. Memory is very egalitarian inhuman species. 85-130 most memories are closer than their cognitive capability. We have removed all of that. So now 85 IQ people have nothing and it makes them horrible at everything.

Take away ALL the funding stop wasting my tax money on unteachable niggers.

>be teacher
>tell black student to put her phone away
>get called racist

To be fair, most of my black students are great and would never pull that shti.

Sadly accurate.

And you can be sued for $20M by a lying nog's senpai

city-journal.org/html/how-i-joined-teach-america—and-got-sued-20-million-12393.html

Surprising.

even epsilons are important

NPR believes money solves the issues.
npr.org/2017/05/31/530843665/top-20-percent-of-americans-hoard-the-american-dream
npr.org/series/473636949/schoolmoney

we need to bring in immigrants to bring these test scores up. Baltimore has a harbor, where are those ships

Lancaster?
I wonder that because the text is just so divorced from the reality. They have an agenda to create the school house as the mother and father.
Black education will always lag, but it would lag less if we stop subsidizing single parent households and feeding 70% of the black community. The handouts are tearing them apart and they don't have the collective reasoning to figure out why things suck. Every teacher, admin and parent I have ever heard musing over the issues blames it on the "system!" I feel like yelling: •Nigga we iz da system! Yew is da system, set is the system, we all is de system!"

Yeah. The culture sucks because the people constituting the culture suck. This is the cognitive issue that everyone has, oh black culture is fractured, well that's because black people are more present focused and lower IQ: more concrete, less imaginative.

My friend went to CalTech. Literal genius. Math/Biology double major.

What does he do with his degree?

Becomes a mother fucking inner city school teacher.

"They need my help the most."

Legitimately smart guy.
Legitimately good guy.
Legitimately naive as FUCK guy.

Fast forward 10 years.

Same guy.

"They're just not like us. They can't be taught."

Moved cities and now teaches in an all-White prep school. Much happier with life. Feels like he actually makes a difference.

Not me. I am in it for the combat pay. If I left to PA, I would take a 25/30k pay cut. Whiter counties 10/20k

So, Baltimore city is not in Baltimore county. Baltimore, like San Francisco or Philadelphia, is an eponymous county. Baltimore County is far more diverse and is huge, almost PA to DC.

They used to be. In 30-50 years we will be cursing the fact we ever let one more 3rd world we in.!wheb they all regress to the mean, we will have so many useless people. Too dumb to do the tech jobs, too expensive for the factory/shipping floor, too dangerous to drive the big rigs. It's going to be amazing.

you are seriously overpaid

Hope it happens soon. I want to see the modern world burn

Actually, Baltimore has a Federal resettlement zone. Mostly for Africans. They are the worst. Senegalese, Nigerians and Sudanese. Only 1 kid out of te 20-30 immigrants from Africa was worth a damn. We also have a surge of Hondorans, El Salvadorans and Guatemalans. Some legal, most not.

We also have 15,000 vacant houses.

>goldenberg

can't wait for evergreen state to spread to all schools - I want teachers to suffer a living hell liek I've had to for the past 5 years

Can we just steal what the nips and or Finland is doing everyone here is a dumb dumb retard who is too stupid to not be mk'd by marketing

More funding? You mean we need to enslave all the students and teachers.

The students because they are to stupid to learn on their own and the teachers for being incompetent pos.

Were niggers supposed to be getting smarter? I don't see how this is news.

lol niggers

>Baltimore students are stupid
Hmm, I wonder why

Oh for sure.
I was a died in the wool, anarchist when I arrived. After 1 year I knew something was different. It took 3 more years to find the reasons why.
Blacks and whites are not the same species. I believe that if everyone had 2 years of inner city teaching they would be natural racists, the way South Africans or Rhodesians are/were: hey, you have your place, but not at our table. We are good at planning, systems and etc. you are good at fighting, running and labor. If one of you is good at planning etc, you help manage. We can be friends but not equals.

Also, you are killing me with your spacing.

Sure. Next year I will be earning 89K for the same job. Then, I will be seriously over paid. But, then again, without me Tyrone, Tyreece, Rayshawn and Jamal might be prowling your neighborhood while you are at work...
Just saying.

>I would take a 25/30k pay cut
Instead you're going to raise your kids in that shithole? Not worth the money tbqh familia

>Blacks
>good at labor
Only with a whip at their backs.

>more funding

22,000$ per "student" per year in Baltimore, but I'll bite, how much do you figure it'll take to bring these stone age throwbacks up to speed with modern first world human standards?

Yep.
Come teach here!
47k to start.
If you get your masters in 2 years you will make 60. The district pays for 75% of 4 classes a year.
Then, take 12 units per year, 50% on the district and get 1500-3000/year in raises.
There is almost no over sight, you can almost teach anything.
houses are 180-300 in the 90/6/3/1% white/Asian/Hispanic/black neighborhood. I literally only see black people at work and on my commute.

This is called planning.

>"Do they believe that the aim of teaching English is to increase the exact and beautiful use of the language? Or that it is to inculcate and augment patriotism? Or that it is to diminish sorrow in the home? Or that it has some other end, cultural, economic, or military? ... it was their verdict by a solemn referendum that the principal objective in teaching English was to make good spellers, and that after that came the breeding of good capitalizers. … I have maintained for years, sometimes perhaps with undue heat: that pedagogy in the United States is fast descending to the estate of a childish necromancy, and that the worst idiots, even among pedagogues, are the teachers of English. It is positively dreadful to think that the young of the American species are exposed day in and day out to the contamination of such dark minds. What can be expected of education that is carried on in the very sewers of the intellect? How can morons teach anything that is worth knowing?"

Problem isn't funding

Too is a word that you should learn to use.

The private high school I went to is currently charging $14k/year (non boarding) before books and busing. (new books per year are around $600 though you can just buy used)

Let that sink in

More money is not the answer

Public schools are a failure, just do away with them and let a few generations end up in prison and eventually private schools will fix it.

Well that's self evident. Compare the iq of poor west virginia to that of Modern Utopia California™

>Baltimore

Why give the niggers anything nice? Theyll just burn it when they sperg out anyway.

Since the riots, they middle schools and high schools have been much worse. This is because a small percentage of kids lived lawlessly, and they others watched it on tv, periscope, live and IG. They had a spectacular and virtual riot. They lived it, even if they were not there. So they have seen authority over thrown and have not suffered any real consequences.

Has to do with the way my mind interprets shit. I build software GUIs. I frame things geometrically by nature (which is what makes me pretty decent at my job) so I tend to cluster text.

Our neighborhood is like the US from 1790-1980 90+% white. We have access to a forest, several parks, a library, a pool, two free art museums, a symphony that caterers to stay at home mothers and great neighbors. That being said. Once I earn my Principals certification, we will probably leave. The kids are never going to black schools.

>89K

A prison guard earns less and also keeps shitavious from committing street crimes.

I had a friend in high school whose grandfather had been a missionary in Africa. He said that nothing was getting done at the work site until he started to take out his glass eye and leave it on a post over looking the site. After that, all of the blacks worked their ass off.
You can get them to work, but they would rather dance, sing and plan games. We should really let them be in reservations where they can be themselves without all the western influence screwing things up for them. They should be allowed to sing, dance and laze about in Africa, because that is what Africa is for.

supply/demand, certifications.
Most importantly any job dominated by women deserves high wages esp more than prison guards so those women will never want a large portion of men(those who make less).

>Achievement Academy
>New Era Academy
>Excel Academy
>New Hope Academy

lol it's like they think giving them positive names like this will magically produce good results. Kind of embarrassing that "Achievement Academy" has such a lack of achievement.

hmmmm

You sound like you're able to handle it without much issue. I suspect the kids can tell when they get under a teacher's skin, and continue to push the issue. Those who survive are able to play the game and take emotions out of the interaction. It might even be Sup Forums itself that's given you a calm demeanor that enables you to handle their bullshit.

>never going to understand abstraction in the way a 110 will experience it
What does that even meme?

I recently taught at a nearly all black school. In the brief time I was there we have had 5 principals, because until recently they couldn't find a permanent one that wanted it.

The school is a complete clusterfuck. I am glad to be out with my life and my career is almost even over before it's began due to some things that happened beyond my control.

Kids wander the hallways, we had 17 long term substitutes for vacant positions, constant fights. The problem is that schools only really offer the illusion of control and if the kids don't buy into it they will run the asylum, and they do. They know they can do anything and get passed, they know that they will end up in prison or working minimum wage job, and they know it's the white man's fault.

Black schools are just junior prisons and if some blacks come out pacified enough to work at mcdonald's then they are good enough. Black schools are dangerous and you need to avoid them at all costs.

No one in the public knows how bad it is because if they speak out they will be retributed against and won't get another job. For administrators it's all about image.

>and my career is almost even over before it's began due to some things that happened beyond my control.

Racism

You can give all the money you want to these schools. At best you will just create a bunch of niggers who can't do math or read who gots a free iPad from dem schools bitches, Imma sell mine fo weed.

>But, it needs to be masked in IQ based teaching.

And you think no one will notice the demographics of the low IQs vs the high IQs? Then we're right back to leftists screaming how IQ is a racist white invention and not an accurate predictor of intelligence.

We will make no progress until we face and acknowledge reality.

>lets pay people doing a shit job more money!

I am with you.
Let this sink in the good day care is 450/week here. Given that a kid was just killed by a sheeboon it's worth it.
If they have 450*52= 24k/year.
Either we are under paid or the public is getting a deal and a half.
I want to start a conservative private school: one that teaches pre 1950s and marksmanship, Boy Scouts and real tech/ science and math.
I think I would be worth 25k a year.

they just need fancy compooters like the white kids got

yes, implicit bias, also known as observable truths

I should add here with a caveat that one thing white people don't realize is the visceral hatred that a majority of the black population has for us. They hate us with a passion and subconsciously they blame us for taking them out of Africa and forcing them to live in a high tech civilization that secretly angers and confuses them because of it's complexity. If they are ever allowed in a real way to take control of our political institutions and military weapons we are in for a world of hurt that is indescribable. The good thing is that they can't organize themselves worth a dam and basically function as mindless zerg.

I think a decision was made in the national leadership to try and "integrate" blacks at all cost by locking up a lot of their males in order to cut their birthrate, and then entice a lot of the remaining ones to racemix with our women because TPTB want to raise their IQ because mass deportations or other solutions would be too bothersome.

Our economy also suffers from billions in waste because of low productivity and mismanagement from blacks, not to mention the jobs that they take from more deservered whites. They are a national security risk too because of all the crime that they cause.

Well the increase as usual goes to administrating the schools, because the Feds love bureaucratic systems. Money is not the problem, government is the problem.

It's not the white mans fault, it's because blacks are idiotic savages.

This is actually true. All the nice stuff is destroyed. You should see the pictures of what Bill and Melinda Gates' foundation's Digital Harbor looked like before they let the kids in versus now 10 years later.
It back to being shitty.

>American education