General Cho

What does Sup Forums think of General Cho, the hero who led the Virginia Tech cleansing which eliminated more than 30 degenerates that bullied the young Korean man?

In the words of General Cho:

I didn't have to do this. I could have left. I could have fled. But no, I will no longer run. If not for me, for my children, for my brothers and sisters that you fucked; I did it for them... When the time came, I did it. I had to...You had a hundred billion chances and ways to have avoided today, but you decided to spill my blood. You forced me into a corner and gave me only one option. The decision was yours. Now you have blood on your hands that will never wash off.

You sadistic snobs. I may be nothing but a piece of dogshit. You have vandalized my heart, raped my soul, and torched my conscience. You thought it was one pathetic boy's life you were extinguishing. Thanks to you, I die like Jesus Christ, to inspire generations of the weak and defenseless people.

Do you know what it feels to be spit on your face and have trash shoved down your throat? Do you know what it feels like to dig your own grave? Do you know what it feels like to have your throat slashed from ear to ear? Do you know what it feels like to be torched alive? Do you know what it feels like to be humiliated and be impaled upon on a cross? And left to bleed to death for your amusement? You have never felt a single ounce of pain your whole life. Did you want to inject as much misery in our lives as you can just because you can? You had everything you wanted. Your Mercedes wasn't enough, you brats. Your golden necklaces weren't enough, you snobs. Your trust fund wasn't enough. Your Vodka and Cognac weren't enough. All your debaucheries weren't enough. Those weren't enough to fulfill your hedonistic needs. You had everything.

You just loved to crucify me. You loved inducing cancer in my head, terrorizing my heart, and raping my soul all this time.

When the time came, I did it... I had to.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/127378819/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

take your meds

I never read about it. Are there crime scene photos?

No joke: when the Cho stuff died down and I felt a hole in my life is when I discovered the Internet Hate Machine and used that to fill the hole.

it wasnt that long ago newfags

what was his k/d?

32:1, fucking glorious

does suicide count as +1 kill and +1 death?

set em up knock em down troll em hard get em out
hyyyyyyuh general jeb lund

Meh, considering theres like 30 people in the average classroom its not that hard.

Didnt read, i think that he is the pure representation of asian men, tiny penis, loser, jealous, bitter, passive agressive, coward

Basically

Asianmasculintiy, aznidentity, beta asian losers who need to have money to buy gold diggers and weaboos

Also, they invented thousands of anti-white male memes, why don't draw a small yellow chink of tiny dick wanting to be macho man against white in some meme? You let the fucking full blooded insane beta loser asian men larping pretending to be mixed bullshit

Fucking microdicked manlet losers
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/127378819/

Asian men are by default related to coward, hateful, manlet, microdicked losers of asianmasculintiy/azneidentity and any other garbage by default in my mind now

y u hate asian men so much southern mexican?

You're just fanning the flames of hatred.

Dude, you're the guy who has hundreds of replies to your own threads.

You reek of insecurity.

I don't know what happened to you bro. I'm guessing an asian guy stole your soul mate, fucked your mom, or u yourself got raped in the ass by one. PTSD that's what you have

Cho was a special kind of awesome- from shittipedia:

Andy Koch and John Eide, who once shared a room with Cho at Cochrane Hall during 2005 and 2006,[50][51] stated that Cho demonstrated other repetitive behaviors, such as listening repeatedly to "Shine" by the alternative rock band Collective Soul.[52] He wrote the lines from the song's lyrics "Teach me how to speak/Teach me how to share/Teach me where to go" on the wall of his dormitory room.[44][53][54] Koch described two further unusual incidents, one in which Cho stood in the doorway of his room late at night taking photographs of him, and another in which Cho repeatedly placed harassing cell phone calls to Koch as "Cho's brother, 'Question Mark'," a name Cho also used when introducing himself to girls. Koch and Eide searched Cho's belongings and found a pocket knife, but they did not find any items that they deemed threatening.[51] Koch also described a telephone call that he received from Cho during the Thanksgiving holiday break from school. During the call, Koch said that Cho claimed to be "vacationing with Vladimir Putin", and added, "Yeah, we're in North Carolina." Koch, in response, told him, "I'm pretty sure that's not possible, Seung."[55] Koch and Eide, who had earlier tried to befriend him, gradually stopped talking to him and told their friends, especially female classmates, not to visit their room.[56]

stalking: The first such alleged stalking incident occurred on November 27, 2005.[57] After the incident, according to Koch, Cho claimed to have sent an instant message online to the female student by AOL Instant Messenger (AIM) and found out where she lived on the campus. Eide stated that Cho then visited her room to see if she was "cool", adding that Cho remarked that he only found "promiscuity in her eyes".[58]

At least he killed his bullies. If I was gonna go the suicide route, I'd take a couple of guys who did me wrong down with me to hell.

lol he has bigger balls than most of the guys on the board. He actually killed the people who disrespected them. They ain't gonna be talking shit now when they're dead huh.

Killing people doesn't take any courage

Cho reminds me of the manlet asian at my college who could make 32 free throws in a row. But he got 32 killshots in a row

Yeah....yeah...yeah

OP you are a faggot. Cho was a faggot. No wonder you like him. Instead of murdering innocent people how about you just accept yourself for what you are and start sucking socks.

Cocks*

>At least he killed his bullies

Nah. I think he mostly took out random people out of convenience. I don't think he actually targeted his bullies.

top player
he used to hold the record on the number of frags