White teacher has sex with Asian student, gets pregnant, then gets married after prison

White teacher has sex with Asian student, gets pregnant with two Hapa daughters, then gets married after prison

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4556528/Mary-Kay-Letourneau-Vili-Fualaau-SPLIT-20-years.html?

>Don't racemix it produces ugl-
Whoa......

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/news/crime/teacher-not-jail-sex-boy-article-1.1371629
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Remember when you hear about teachers fucking their students, about 1/3rd of the time it is an Asian boy that White teacher is fucking

"In a plea-bargain agreement, Erin Sayar, 37, will serve 10 years' probation for having sex with Kevin Eng, whom she tutored at Brooklyn's James Madison High School. The sex occurred in classrooms and Sayar's car."
nydailynews.com/news/crime/teacher-not-jail-sex-boy-article-1.1371629

At least it wasn't niggers

Their daughters turned out alright

Her 4 kids from a previous marriage.
Compare those subhuman mongrels with pic related.

>>>>(((ASIAN))

MY SIDES

what does her cuck husband look like that she left him for a 12 yr old asian boy?

I'm surprised that it didn't work out...

lol, rice'd

That is hilarious coming from an Aussie since 90% of White men with 'Asian' females are to SE Asians like Filipinos who look this.

Yeah this was my first thought as well
Guy is a greasy brown filipino or something.

>Don't racemix it produces ugl-
Ugly ass kids.

Asian? he looks Mexican honestly
is he Filipino or something?
Also, this is like one of my Japanese animes!
To bad they got divorced, they have a pretty cute family

didn't the one on the right shoot up a dindu church or something

Inbreeding produces inferior offspring. Who would have thunk!

Wft?

Charlize Theron is transitioning her adopted black son into a girl.

>Hapa
fucking pigdin speaking hawaiian fat fucks

She should have adopted a white kid, 2 wrongs do not make 1 right though.

>white women

not even once

Read the article.
>Damaged kid with shitty parents growing up
>White Woman who seemingly has a perfect life
>Gets bored with perfect life
>wants something thrilling
>Meet broken kid
>Maternal instinct kicks in and then falls in love

it's basically a perfect capture of white liberals and minorities
>push children to be trans
>smile at angry minorities because they think they've helped them by giving them a "better life" while ignoring their real problems

she's already had 6 children

White women chase after non-white men because white men don't try and are mostly obese and/or losers. White women end up alone or bored with white men and end up going non-white. Some older women racemix but the vast majority of young women racemix.

Wait, she was first married and had 4 children. Then had sex with her 12 year old student when she was 30+.

This bitch is Macron's wife best friend.

What level of degeneracy does a person get to, when they have to ruin their family's life to have sex with a 12 year old. She's into some deep fetishism. Bitch is crazy

$20 says she'll try to reconnect with her old hubby

She's sexy, helped the white race with 4 white children (more than replacement rate), and hooked up a student boy with some nice pussy.
Is she our girl?

>according to Sup Forums its okay for a man to mix as long as they first have white kids because they're "bleaching" a lesser race
>this woman basically does that, her mixed kids are even hapa girls apparently superior to male hapas
>Sup Forums this she's a harlot
your cognitive dissonance never fails to show when it comes to mixing Sup Forums

>Old hubby takes her back

The more I see of the world the more grateful I am to Hitler

See
She did nothing wrong . She did her part and had 4 white kids, now she can mix with Asians. It is never okay to mix with niggers though, because mixed race nigs usually chase pure whites to "bleach themselves", meaning the nigger spreads more into the white genepool

>She did nothing wrong
>Married woman cheats on husband with a 12 year old kid. Who is clearly dead inside for having terrible parents.
Shit you not if the roles were reversed you'd be flipping your shit.

Yep.

an older man going after a little girl is creepy for various reasons but especially for the abuse of power involved
you could argue the older woman can be abusing the power dynamic to fuck with the kid, but women don't normally go after guys with less power than them
she's defiantly a deviant, but for different reasons than a man who goes after younger women

She screwed those kids' head's up for life.

>is he Filipino or something?
With a name like Fuluaauulluaula he's probably Samoan or Tongan.

idk. She had 4 white kids. She did more for the white race than I have.

>an older man going after a little girl is creepy for various reasons but especially for the abuse of power involved
Funny i recall something that Sup Forums did with a Male teacher that had a relationship with one of his students.
The man was married and had kids,but he still entered in a relationship with his student. Both admitted to the acts but reasoned they were in love. Yet Somehow Sup Forums goes apeshit about it and ruined their lives.

>you could argue the older woman can be abusing the power dynamic to fuck with the kid
She fucking was she was the teacher the kid was the student. She was older too. She should have known better. Stop putting a face on evil. This is a slippery slope user.

She just got lucky that her kids with her previous husband didn't grow up fucked.

Kek riced