Why do Conservapoors vote against their own economic interests?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LEcDlD8Jz5k
youtube.com/watch?v=3FYnPUZDNac
vox.com/science-and-health/2016/12/13/13848794/kentucky-obamacare-trump
npr.org/sections/health-shots/2016/12/08/504823965/retired-coal-miners-at-risk-of-losing-promised-health-coverage-and-pensions
courier-journal.com/story/news/politics/ky-legislature/2017/01/07/workers-boo-senate-approves-right--work/96287608/
youtube.com/watch?v=8o311_OPmxY&t=311s
rollingstone.com/politics/news/the-great-kansas-tea-party-disaster-20141023
hooktube.com/watch?v=3FYnPUZDNac
archive.is/uagzk
hooktube.com/watch?v=8o311_OPmxY&t=311s
motherjones.com/politics/2016/06/kansas-repubicans-gop-small-governement-brownback
archive.is/vcVz1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why are you such a fucking faggot?

You realize that people in blue states are getting a tax hike right?

Because they're low-IQ useful idiots and therefore easy to manipulate into believing anything so long as you play to their retard worldview.

> Conservashits

>muh economy

I don't give a shit about the economy, you can make the numbers look good any time you want by importing ten thousand somalis, or giving your pets fiat currency to play with.

it doesn't make for a better world.

Why do republishits care so fucking much about taxes? The world is literally being destroyed and all you ever fucking talk about are taxes. Holy shit you're a one-trick pony if there ever was one.

wow i would be so rich if i would have voted for hillary hurrrrrr

Why do you make this same faggot topic with the same shitty picture?

This retard again?

>CEOs work more hours than poor people
Lel

youtube.com/watch?v=LEcDlD8Jz5k

Leave it to American libshits to really believe tax cuts are bad for the economy.

You have nothing to say about quantitative easing, monetary policy, the big party Wall Street has had under Obama at the expense of us all. You just want to regulate small businesses out of existence, raise taxes on job creators and sustainers, and leave the borders wide open to destroy the value of labor and squeeze blue collar Americans, all for future Democrat votes, you piece of shit.

All while the real mega rich, in Manhattan and Washington D.C., will never have had it better.

Leave it to dumb rednecks to believe trickle-down is an actual thing that works.

this is why

Also, trump's cabinet is literally filled with Goldman Sachs execs and Soros lackeys. Why are you quiet about that?

Who contributes more to the economy at large? Billy Bob working his 2 Wal-Mart tier jobs or the man in charge of a 5 trillion dollar conglomerate?

>Cut tax for everyone
Billionaires are part of the group EVERYONE.

Nothing works except for STABLE POPULATION.

Which party is selling that idea?

>Plutocrat apologetics
I have a better question: who destroys literally fucking everything more?

And daily reminder, most of the "growth" in the economy after the 2008 crash was in finance and government. So much for your "contribute to the economy" myth.

Fuck that. There are already far too many monkeys on this planet.

>The world is literally being destroyed and all you ever fucking talk about are taxes
Taxes are the reason the world is being destroyed.

That doesn't even make sense you fucking moron.

But if you cut taxes for everyone, who's going to pay for the enormous military? The rich did most of the payment, and they aren't paying anymore, so the only way to balance it is to raise taxes on people who aren't rich.

Conservashits are corporate jewish bootlickers

Daily Reminder: low-IQ white men are literally still this dumb. It's why the right only ever talks about two things: taxes and non-whites.

What do you care? You don't pay taxes, antifa nigger. Go have your restaurateur dad pay your rent.

taxes remove fiat.
fiat is created via banks purchasing assets.

nobody pays for anything.

Lot of dumbass assumptions in that post. Unfortunately, you're wrong on all counts and everything I said is still right. Deal with it.

Oh no! They destroyin muh everything. Fuck off. Economy would be in a shithole without them.

Statement stands. Fuckwad at Wal-Mart IS contributing less even if you take that into account

Military is not the biggest use of the US tax money.
Social payments are more than double what you pay for the military. It is insane.

>The destruction of literally everything "isn't an argument"
Dismissed.

Why do Democrats ignore the fact the super rich support, Democrats, communism, liberalism along with anything the opposite of Republicans?

Ching Chong from Chongqing.

It's posts like these that make me realize how fucking stupid liberals are

>free market policies have worked against the poor

This is what leftists actually believe

they don't leftists no longer care about the blue collar worker

This.
I call them cuckservatives

Fiat money is hard

Why do leftist libs think everybody owes them something for merely being born?

>Reaganite shills pretend to know shit
>This is what they actually believe

You mean democrats and that's because the Democratic party got bought by the same rich kikes as the Republican, and now they're paid to lose to them so the rich can push more voodoo economics bullshit.

Yeah, not like the party of personal responsibility where everything is everyone else's fault, right?

Why do you post this same thread multiple times a day nigger sympathizer? Sage

The price of niggers a few illegals that want to leach off the system. Soon you will learn

More important things than this Jewish economy

no even commies or far leftists are to concered with muh homos instead or working class intrest the gop basically has the working class voters for life now

fpbp

>people who make their bosses more money don't get more money themselves

Get a real job

Because of mind control

> Politicians on either side are going to elevate my economic status

Sooooo, those poor black people that have always voted Dem aren't poor anymore? Nice.

>the world is literally being destroyed
Wrong

>We'll have these niggers voting Democrat for the next 200 years

PRRRUUUMMMMPPPFFFF

You literally can't even type intelligably, yet you think your opinion matters. This is exactly the problem with the right and democracy in general. Every idiot thinks their dumbass opinion is important. It's not.

>I posted it again!
So what?

Another excellent argument. Well done!

>libtards think they help the poor with their policies.

TWO SCOOPS

I do not blame anyone for my mistakes. I leave that to you people who keep electing people from the two corrupt parties that have destroyed this nation.

static analysis is shit. Please stop stupid libshit.
Learn accounting, learn service, learn the value of such service. The more people one can serve the more service one can provide, economics is a virtuous circle. Works every time.

>we need more banking regulations
>but that kills the small banks
>shut the fuck up the rich kikes will be regulated

They do. Republicans just constantly lie about it.

npr.org/sections/health-shots/2016/12/08/504823965/retired-coal-miners-at-risk-of-losing-promised-health-coverage-and-pensions

courier-journal.com/story/news/politics/ky-legislature/2017/01/07/workers-boo-senate-approves-right--work/96287608/

Meanwhile, Kansas:

www.motherjones.com/politics/2016/06/kansas-repubicans-gop-small-governement-brownback

rollingstone.com/politics/news/the-great-kansas-tea-party-disaster-20141023

>Republicans are good at economics!
>Dumb libbbruls are bad for the poor!!

One party. The united states has ONE political party. It's the plutocrat party. It does whatever the rich want.

Why do leftists claim to support "LGBT's" but also stand up for people who murder "LGBT's"?
Why did leftists work so hard to have a Russian "RESET" but now want to go to war with them?
Why do leftists claim to be the party of "SCIENCE" but believe there are more than two human genders?

This one is a doozy....Why do leftists cry and whine about big business being this big horrible monster but then accept more money and have more endorsements from BIG businesses than the right?

I have more but I have already wasted too much time on this covfefe.

Please use archive. Thank you.
>youtube.com/watch?v=3FYnPUZDNac
--> hooktube.com/watch?v=3FYnPUZDNac
>vox.com/science-and-health/2016/12/13/13848794/kentucky-obamacare-trump
--> archive.is/uagzk
>youtube.com/watch?v=8o311_OPmxY&t=311s
--> hooktube.com/watch?v=8o311_OPmxY&t=311s
>motherjones.com/politics/2016/06/kansas-repubicans-gop-small-governement-brownback
--> archive.is/vcVz1

Nice job ignoring my image, can you actually debunk it or are you gonna post your shitty copypasta?

So, I'm assuming by "regulation" you mean, letting big banks gamble on the stock market with people's money (after removing regulation) and then getting taxpayer bailouts?

Not on your life, kike.

It doen's matter who you tax, it affects everyone in society anyways. Taxing billionaires means they will have less money to invest and thus create less work. If you tax companies, then they will have to either fire poor people or increse the prices of their products, so poor people will have to pay more for them. If you tax poor people, they will have less to buy so companies and rich people will earn less.
If the goverment wasn't shit at managing money then probably leftist states would work better, but they don't. Leftist in general don't even care about people, they care about they shitty plan of creating an "Utopia" and that's why they support shit like inmigration that only fucks poor people. Voting leftist is voting against of the interest of everyone, except themselfs.

Answer this question.
If you die at age 60 what happens to all the social security taxes you've paid? Do your children get any of it? Fact is, progressives are the main cause of income inequality because they force the poor to make a shitty investment.

Yes because billionaires bring that money back to the little people. They don't offshore it in secret tax-dogding accounts or anything, just fucking literally hoarding it. Nope.

>They don't offshore it in secret tax-dogding accounts
So taxing them doesn't matter? Wow lets tax'em!

>pal I got a wonderful investment, if you give me $1 today, I'll give you $1 in 30 years
>that's not a very good investment
>you don't have a choice pal

And i forgot to add. Only saving money won't make them richer. It's better to invest money and that way they create more jobs.

>The world is literally being destroyed
Yeah, by you. Which we're preventing.

>inb4 america is the only country with tax loopholes
>inb4 no other country in the world has tax loopholes
>inb4 we can assume the effective tax rate is equal to the top rate for all countries except america
>inb4 leftist retard argues corporate tax rates arn't high enough

Sending their jobs to Mexico and China isn't in their interests.

>So, I'm assuming

Just go back to Kikebook man. Your small brain anit ready for Sup Forums

Well no there is no actual money in the unTrust Fund. They take your earning, and give you bonds, and use the money, which does not exist anyhow, to fund the government. Becerra of California let it slip that the Federal Government owes the SS fund $50 trillion. I believe that number is too high, but it is near there.
Also had the government merely put all of that money in a standard saving account it would have been flush with enough cash to fund it for generations in the future. But the Dems chose to use it for the Johnson Great Society which we are living in its effects now.
But who gets that money, the government is who.

It is typical thatl African Americans vote themselves someone else's money and think they should. Vote themselves more each election.

Do you expect Whites, who built this out try, should vote Niggers money to themselves?

>dems put massive regulations on coal natural gas and oil
>this makes it impossible to run these industries in the u.s.
>this creates massive job loss and economic depression for middle america whose communities grew around those industries
>instead the government gets oil from the middle east which funds terrorist groups
>waste billions on green energy companies which would fail in the free market
>dems put more regulations on small businesses hurting economic growth.
>dems allow massive unchecked immigration from areas of the world who do not respect american small government values to stuff the ballot boxes for them
>this creates a even higher surge of unskilled labor which even further depresses wages for blue collar workers
>obama uses IRS as a political weapon against conservatives including charities
>left wingers constantly ridicule and attack traditional american culture while praising backward barbaric ones for being different and exotic
>dems try to go after gun rights to gain more power over people and use school shooting tragedies to push there agenda
>>leftist msm constantly portrays conservative america as stupid racist bible thumping gun nuts who are to stupid to make there own decisions just like you are portraying them as
>despite the fact that rural white Americans tend to be more intelligent

and you are surprised when those same people vote for the candidate who rails against all above listed and vote for the only party that can at least block some of these harmful policies.

Reported as spam, because it is.

If only Bernie had won!

I know. They had the chance to continue getting benefits, but the republicans and their affirmative action college stopped Hillary from becoming President, as the people clearly mandated.

reminder: economic interests is codeword for gibsmedats

the electoral college prevents a dictatorship of the majority

Reminder : tax cuts is codeword for wealthy welfare

why is a gimp a gimp?

>>people who make their bosses more money don't get more money themselves
Yep because Government, which was elected by american people, cares more about CEO's

OBAMALEAF!

Dude I tried talking to you a couple weeks ago but you were busy. (I hope you aren't too busy now). I wanted to ask you how you know all the stuff you do about labor statistics and the economy in general, I'm fairly new to politics myself but I admire how you know so much compared to the average Sup Forumsack on his high horse. I would also like to get your opinion on what you think the current administration needs to do to get the economy to perform at its best? (if you don't mind of course)

If you don't want people to be rich, stop buying their products or services. Easy Peas-y

When does it stop? When do coons stop following the American white man with their hand out wanting for their children, wife(s), and self or threaten to burn down shit we built for them? There is no self pride in the Negra race. Just like the videos of the North Africans landing g in france screaming, "we want da money"!

Would the African (called) American look like South Africa spooks if they had no white man to beg a living and send their women to beg holding little hungry" Pickaninnies"? Cause they aren't picking any cotton.

When does it stop?

>its the daily thread again
Time for daily reminder to sage this thread everytime