This is Phil Defranco

Say something nice about him.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=srAedUTXTZk
youtube.com/watch?v=Xj28qAS8MWU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

God I hate that douchey deigo.

No

He doesn't act like a faggot about 30% of the time?

Who are you?

He's like a warm fluffy blanket that weak-willed faggots cling to every day.
Pretends to reluctantly say his true opinion, which is always e same opinion you tubes audience usually has.
He's a total douche, always has been.

I can respect him for remaining fairly unbiased and not selling out to Hillary like a lot of popular Youtubers.

He's about the only liberal person I can stand to watch for news.

He doesn't look entirely Jewish

Hang yourself with a rope, Phil.

less charming, less attractive, and severely less talented version of Gilbert Gottfried

He doesn't look too retarded

there's nothing wrong with him, he's always fairly unbiased
obviously the schizos here don't like him because he doesn't openly name the jew

Too cucked to say anything controversial or hold a real opinion.

Won't even give a fucking opinion most of the time

Unfunny, not entertaining, no idea why he's a successful YouTuber

Name the jew phil

Fucking racist against his own people.
>White woman and black man arguing on a bus
>She says 'nigger,' he dares her to say it again, she does, then he waits for his stop and hits her extremely hard in the face and runs away
Defranco's like, "If I were the bus driver I would be reluctant to call the police."
Fuck Defrano in the face. Complete cunt.

At least he's not this shit:
youtube.com/watch?v=srAedUTXTZk

Helps normies feel informed with minimal effort on their part. Many of my college friends and associates (all soul-crushingly normalfags) love him

This. He talks fast and edits to make it faster, and this is enough to keep retards entertained and listening in lieu of any real sense of humor, insight or conviction on Defranco's part. He goes for the lowest-hanging fruit and that's it. I subbed for a week or two after the Daddy O Five shit, and unsubbed not long after due to his boring schlock and underdeveloped sense of justice.

He shed some light on Evergreen
youtube.com/watch?v=Xj28qAS8MWU

>Phil Defranco
>Say something nice about him

hes the second best female to male tranny since Chaz Bono

Aren't you that guy who said like a month ago that you would come back and say something like this?

If so then you're a little bit off from your promised 1 day later.

i thought i was the only one who believed he was mtf transvestite

Good dad. Trey's a sweet kid, and I don't just write off someone being able to keep a family that well.
At least tries for a voice of reason bit. He's digestible media for normies that doesn't work them into a tism over stupid shit. That's also valuable.

He led me to this place in 2009 when he covered the Boxxy incident.