HAPPENING!! SETH RICH LAWSUIT FILED!!!

Attorney is filing a lawsuit against the Washington DC Police Department on behalf of Seth Rich.

dailycaller.com/2017/05/30/exclusive-attorney-files-lawsuit-in-seth-rich-murder-mystery/?utm_campaign=atdailycaller&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Social

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2017/05/31/wasserman-schultz-admits-hill-it-security-violations-blames-house-administrators-for-not-stopping-her-video/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

pfff who cares about this over pushed bullcrap

sage

Bump

No standing. Dismissed without prejudice.

No one cares OP fuck off die

Just stop it Hillary, nothing will save your soul now

free bump, fuck the shills

Lots of shills in this thread. Bump.

Bamp for Seth Rich a true patriot

ya it's almost 9 over where I am. Time to go to bed!

SHUT UP YOU DIMWITTED MORON.

How many months are you conspiritards going to drivel on about this. There is NO evidence that this was anything but a botched robbery. Plain and simple, but your schizoid minds cant accept it. Thr family is greiving and dragging their son through the mud only hurts them more. Stop spreading this hatespeech and disinfo.

I care op

Yet CNN can say Russia 900 times an hour and they've never had a shred of evidence produced. Hell they can't even fake a memo by the FBI director.

Bu mp

Thr difference is the FBI CIA NSA DOJ CNN MSNBC TIME NYT WAPO etc etc. all have CONFIRMED Russian collusion. Let Seth Rich rest in peace. focus on REAL news

shills call me into a thread like a moth to a lightbulb.

Have a bump my fellow pol'lian

obvious shill is a shill

Suicide yourself fag, can't even spell

how's the risotto?

BAMP FUCK SHILLS

Bump

you have to be shit posting or you just won cuck of the day

Let's hope they're no shenanigans involved and he wasn't the leaker, and this was just a tragedy.

If true. Man people are gonna hang

>How many months are you conspiritards going to drivel on about this
>LET"S TALK ABOUT RUSSIA INSTEAD!!

I believe Crowdstrike already put that Russian cluster fuckup to bed. Russian is a dry well. Y'all are going down swinging it seems. Good, it will make for glorious memes.

>botched robbery.
if killer is caught she will be charged with murder not "botched robbery"

>dailycaller
probably why this thread has such low post rates

dear god
there aren't shareblue shills
it's just a bunch of faggots herding the autists to the correct thread

>CONFIRMED Russian collusion
please let the story how a businessman hired hookers to piss on the Obama bed be true

That image is Photoshopped. Why would they Photoshop that image?

Seth Rich is not who we think he is. The family is reading from a script. Everyone is on a script.

Congrats, you just won the biggest faggot of the day award! Here I thought that leaf cuck in that other thread's gonna get it.

There is so much evidence debunking this conspiracy theory. For example, Segmentation Fault (core dumped)You should really get some sleep now.

>Top NRO polymath genius here. Just looked over the files the OP dropped. Unfortunately, there isn't anything substantial in them. Just another nothingburger folks. Let's pack it up and get some sleep. You probably all need it at this point.
>Top NRO polymath genius here. Just looked over the files the OP dropped. Unfortunately, there isn't anything substantial in them. Just another nothingburger folks. Let's pack it up and get some sleep. You probably all need it at this point.
>>Top NRO polymath genius here. Just looked over the files the OP dropped. Unfortunately, there isn't anything substantial in them. Just another nothingburger folks. Let's pack it up and get some sleep. You probably all need it at this point.

Guys this has been DEBUNKED I read it on snopes

she is going down

>DOJ CNN MSNBC TIME NYT WAPO etc etc. all have CONFIRMED
You could have just said confirmed by the kid flipping burgers at McDonald's

OHH MY FUCKING SIDES

DWS said in another House Committee meeting that she has been using Dropbox for years & years & years after the cybersecurity dude told her its again policy. She BLAMED THEM

dailycaller.com/2017/05/31/wasserman-schultz-admits-hill-it-security-violations-blames-house-administrators-for-not-stopping-her-video/

Can anyone check out someones Dropbox?

Wow must have struck a nerve with all you fuckwits. just goes to show your conspiracy theory is imsecure amd baseless, cant take a single dissenting voice. Fucking Trumo voters, fucking retards. The country would be LITERALLY running smoothly right now if Russia wouldnt have stolen the election from Hillary. But no like lets talk about some 20-something nobody.

Bump

"botched robbery" they said
"happens all the time" they said
whoops i looked it up

>if Russia wouldnt have stolen the election from Hillary.
If maybe next time they could concentrate on getting the woman, black, gay, muslim, hispanic, trans, abortion, open border, climate change and fag bathroom vote.. They could win!

The First Meme War had the objective of getting Trump into the presidency, it was achieved. Regardless of the kind of president he is and will be, we won.

The Second Meme War will not end until there is justice for based Seth Rich. No matter the cost, we must win this war as well, it is far more important.

We need meme magic now more than ever. Don't give up my fellow shitposters. This may be our finest hour.

YOURE ALL GOING DOWN

YOU AND YOUR BOSS

FUCK YOU

fuck you shill, bump this shit.

>Shaheed James
>race unknown
Really?

See

WOW the amount of shilling going on here tells me this is big news. Was going to write this off till I saw all the shilling.

bamp for others to see
HABBENING

Have a bump on me. Fuck you shillsweeties

Can you keep it down, Im trying to sleep

The fact that there are so many shills ITT tells me that they are scared. They dont know what to do,

They know shit is happening and they will all lose there jobs and go to fucking jail. I hate the DNC, I hate David Brock, I hate Hillary Clinton, I hate John Podesta, and I hate all of you paid posters shitting up my board. Justice will be served.

I'll see you all in Hell.

Glorious. I hope youre here David.

Have a bump

>They know shit is happening
If shit is happening it is not this lawsuit that is going to be thrown out because the lawyer has no standing to bring it to court.

>Wow must have struck a nerve
How can you cant believe Russian collusion without believing McCain's piss-gate story?

Hell I'll vote for Trump again if he paid hookers to piss on Obamas bed

Bumping for justice.

Bump

Kek this nigga thinks pissgate wasn't a Sup Forums false flag

Bump.

Who gives a fuck at this point of Russia influenced some scumbag politicians? All politicians are fucking faggots and should burn in eternal fire. Which they will, when it comes out that they were the ones who had him murdered.

1 last bumpalump famalams

Bummp

Nvm I'm retarded kek

>willfully denying all of the evidence
>the botched MPD case
>the numerous claims of Seth being the WikiLeaks leaker
>Nothing stolen
>DNC hired family spokesman
>Massive shill presence online on all topics regarding Rich
>The Assange interview alluding to Rich being the leaker
>The Wheeler claims (redacted a day later, likely under pressure)

Yeah, nothing to see here. Right?

Fucking look at the facts or kill yourself. The DNC and SEIU are responsible for murdering this guy in cold blood. And they control every entity that should be investigating the murder. Coincidence?

Fuck off

Glorious

debunked already, give it up

zzzzZZZZzzzzzzzzzz

None of that has anything to do with whether or not the case will be allowed to proceed.

fuck drumpf and fuck white people

bump

Let's play this out.
>Be Russia
>Hack DNC server
>release actual emails showing how corrupt they are

>Be DNC
>Blame Russia for exposing how corrupt you are
>stay super butthurt about losing the election without taking responsibility
>eventually get sent to maximum security pound me in the ass prisons

>There is NO evidence that this was a botched robbery.
Fixed that for you, nigger.

nigger AND a shill.

WEW

nigger

> t. Nigger

rather than posting stuff that will help get answer you guys are wasting all your time arguing with shills, exactly what they want you to do.

Nigger

fuck off reddit

Til the end fuckboi

Bump for Seth

Sauce?

fuck reddit, but its a noble cause. Fuck you for defending the DNC and SEIU

>WHEN killer is....

Ftfy

Bump

Choke on cock, asshole.

>HELLO FELLOW 4CHANNERS, YES, I TOO, A Sup Forums USER, DISLIKE THE REDDITORS FLOODING OVER, EH, BUT THEY DO HAVE A POINT, RIGHT GUYS?

IT'S HAPPENING IT'S HAPPENING IT'S HAPPENING
>IT'S HAPPENING IT'S HAPPENING IT'S HAPPENING

Not sure if you had noticed but you're not quite human and have a complexion reminiscent of actual shit
Good day

>Implying anyone gives a shit about Russian "collusion".

Perhaps if the left didn't allow themselves to get swept up in cultural marxism, we wouldn't have had the Republicans asking for help from the Russians who threw the shackles of Marx off their shoulders already.

Democrats see Russia as the traitorous heretic who left the church of marx. Russia knows their weaknesses, and their secrets, and knows they are a lie.

Russia is an affront to the lefts very vision of reality. So of course they are seething with hatred and pushing for WW3.

They can't abide Russia who left their cult.

Drink lots of covfefe guys, I can feel a wave of sleepyposting about to start...

Nigger

through the power of Trump we are overcoming the satanic hillary and her legions of vampire spawn. liberals are ALL evil. Intriniscally tainted by the touch of the grave. We need to stop them once for all. Seth rich is a nail in the coffin, but civil war will be the stake through the heart.

>Even if it's all true, I'll be glad justice won't be served!

Holy shit, your callousness is the bane of humanity.

pure pottery

>imsecure amd baseless
Libshit code words detected. Did you cry when your candidate got curb stomped by the god emperor?

Knew it. As your infographic shows, DC is a bunch of racists because all they do is solve crimes against the white man.

Burkman sued for evidence?
doubt he gets it, but i wish him luck.