Why there are no comfy small towns in America?

Why there are no comfy small towns in America?
Why all american little towns look alike?

Other urls found in this thread:

countryliving.com/life/travel/g2294/must-visit-small-towns-across-america/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/City_of_Brussels
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

America is only 250 years old. thought that was obvious

theres literally a plethora of comfy small towns

Why is Belgium so fucking small?

There are some nice ones. I would post them, but this isn't politics related, so I'll just report you instead.

The fuck are you talking about?

Small town America is superior to anything else, you European homos in the small towns are even worse than the city people in North America
>no guns
>full of atheists and liberals
No thanks I hope Muhammed takes over

>tfw this was the most technologically advanced city in the world at one point

I didn't find any
Gib some examples or BTFO

lol, because your nicest towns look like our ugly mining towns

What the fuck are you even on about, Belgium?

>built by Frenchmen

Massachusetts was never french retard

typical ugly amurican town

Beautiful Belgian town

Oh no, I'll never get a chance to live in a no-gunz homo-sex town in yurope. How will I ever be able to find a muslim bull for my wife!?

Have you ever been to small towns in America? I highly doubt it.

Here you go

countryliving.com/life/travel/g2294/must-visit-small-towns-across-america/

There are 20,000 small towns in America.

How many does Belgium have?

We have them, we just do our best to make them hard for Belgcucks to find.

Well, I haven't seen much of your country, desu. But I thought Brussels was an absolute dump when I was there. Easily the worst city that we visited on our trip through Europe.

Are you really that dumb, faggot?
It's massachusetts, thus it was built by Anglos
Northern americans' biggest achievements are ugly barracks and disgusting skyscrappers

Thanks for repeating what I said
>disgusting skyscrapers
You're just jealous

We hide our small towns because we know dumb liberal dickbags want to move to them because they say they love the small town feel even though when they do they gentrify the shit out of it until their is a starbucks on every corner and they ban american flags on porches for being offensive.

pussy

North Americans are Anglos.

>calling Bruxelles "a small town"

Retard

To be fair, in New England, it's the liberal dickbags who ban Starbucks. And for some reason everyone loves the flag here.

Come join us, user.

Brussels has 178 thousand people

Well it's not like I was going to visit the little mudhuts in your third-world country. It's literally like the least impressive place in all of continental europe. We only stopped to get waffles, desu

Yeah over here it's only Chinese immigrants that go to Starbucks, White working class people go to Tim hortons or the local coffee shop.

This.. Is OP a retard?

Sage
/thread

There are plenty of small comfy towns in the USA. Get in your car and travel around.

Sounds foreign.
Dunks and Bruins, kid.

I live on an Indian reservation. It's a pretty comfy small town basically.

What

Why does some non country not know shit about America? Stop being a fucking retard.

^ What He Said ^

Certainly fellow Newenglander, we are truly the master race

No one wants to know your opinion achmed
Didn't see any town ITT which could qualify as comfy by european standards

There are tons of comfy small towns. Belgium has 970people/sq mi. The US has 90people/sq mi. Why don't you have any comfy small towns?

You literally know nothing about our towns

That looks like hell

What a meme of a capital. Jesus Christ I didn't realize Brussels was that tiny. That's not even a blip on our radar in terms of a city here.

Sorry our small towns don't have the imminent threat of beheading like yours do. We know Europeans can't feel comfortable unless the threat of Muslim rape isn't around every corner

You have old looking towns. They're not comfy. They're not small. They're densely packed shitholes built by superior generations that came before you. Your people don't deserve what your forefathers built

Every town has its own cross garden?

>believes a leaf
AHAHAH
Check the facts first, burger

Because America is relatively new country. My town is over 500 years older than when Columbus discovered it.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/City_of_Brussels
>The City of Brussels (French: Ville de Bruxelles [vil də bʁysɛl] or alternatively Bruxelles-Ville [bʁysɛl vil], Dutch: Stad Brussel [stɑd ˈbrɵsəl][2] or Brussel-Stad) is the largest municipality of the Brussels-Capital Region, and the de jure capital of Belgium.
>On 1 January 2016, the City of Brussels had a total population of 178,552. The total area is 32.61 km2 (12.59 sq mi)

Columbus discovered your town?

>Naples New York.
Your Welcome

Columbus never discovered America retard

America us yuge, many diamonds in the rough but I'm not going to tell you about any don't want any muslims coming.

>houses made out of paper thin wood
American can't even build houses

As an American who's been to England once, Japan twice, and Mexico twice, Europe looks disgusting and ghetto to me.

Here's some comfy Ithaca to add to your (underrated) upstate Jew York.

No, it's 2:45 AM here, I am very tired.

I know people who fish there. You from around there?

Then go to bed.

Nah, more towards Rochester. My grandparents live down there though.

>mass license plate

That's a photo of Nantucket you dumb leaf. No one's got a gun, everyone is liberal, and I think I see Obama in the background handing out ice cream cones to his daughters.

I know it's Nantucket retard

>more towards Rochester.
Same, small world famalam.

Then it's strange that you're espousing the virtues of Christian conservative, gun-totin' small town America and knowingly posting a photo of one of the most liberal small towns I can think of. Are you aiming for satire for something or do you just think cobblestones r purty?

usa is a country without soul, that's why they are powerful

It's a nice looking small town, I posted a visual example of it. I wasn't saying Nantucket doesn't have atheists or liberals, I said European small towns are worse than our cities.

Santa Fe is no longer a "small town", but its main town center has very much retained that vibe.

tfw applying to Cornell for law school

>Leavenworth, Washington

It certainly is

I hope you get in. You won't be disappointed.

>implying early 20th century wasn't the pinnacle of human building art when we had the technology for skyscrappers but still made they look beautiful and representative of our culture

This place is kinda touristy now but it's such a beautiful area

>ywn go back home to Rochester because your family sold their farm and moved to fucking California for muh corporate mcjobs
I want the pain to stop

> Why there are no comfy small towns in America?
There are more than a few, but one issue is that many towns are built almost entirely for driving rather than walking.

So you will mostly see people driving from and too malls or from and to schools and maybe to a bar. Sometimes a park or beach.

But there are usually less places in a city where people walk to and / or just chill. And less adjacent places where they also do the same and business.

> Why all american little towns look alike?
That they certainly don't. But I guess there's a lot of kind of thin-walled houses overall.

You're always welcome back. Bring your california bucks. This place could use the money.

I'm a shit-tier webdev with a stay at home wife and six kids so won't be able to afford it any time soon.

>why no comfy small towns in america?
Meanwhile, in the homeland

Is that the English take on commieblocs?

Those crowds of people send anxiety rushing through my body.

Ex-Roc guy here, lot of my family still lives up there, it is so niggery now. Still so pretty outside the city but god damn, so many fucking dirtbags now that the money dried up.

I want my childhood home back.

You basically hit about everything. I live near one of the smallest cities in the US. From a distance it looks kind of cozy and home-y. But in reality, It's just one big road connected to two other roads.

I guess 1800-1930 wasn't long enough to create signifcant walk-to-location towns. Admittedly, you can still do this to an extent.

Jesus, that's a shit ton of kids. If it makes you feel any better, the winters up here still suck.

Media pa(philly suburb).

what

God damn that is picturesque.

Yeah I've heard from friends and extended family that the township has gone to pot. Sad as fuck.

To be honest, I miss winter the most. I can still get it with a short-ish trip to the mountains, but its not the same. I'm too white for perennially warm weather.

Yep, council houses typically look something like this- if you're in a town
If it's a city then it's literal commie blocs
The whole country is littered with these kind of houses and the worst thing is they're actually worth decent money when bought off the council

That's eerily reminiscent of the ghetto-nog containment housing here in the states.

Yea, there are still areas that are fine, but jesus christ, the fucking lilac festival is all niggers doing nigger shit, it is insane. Blacks fucking ruin everything.

Woodstock, VT is pretty comfy.

Yeah, it's not what it was in its hey-day. Lots of unemployment/under-employment ever since Kodak went bust. The murder rate downtown is way higher than Buffalo or Syracuse. The suburbs are okay though - there's nowhere else I'd rather live, desu

Anyone else torn between wanting to live in a beautiful small town surrounded by mountains and wanting to get a nice condo in the city to go out and party every night?

There's nothing like getting the guys together, pregaming at your pad overlooking the city then going out and having a good time

How fucking retarded are you, waffle?

As much as I complain about those things, I still love when I visit. Zweigles, real wings, real italian delis with those god damn cookies, the real salads even. You don't realize how much you miss that shit till you move to fucking Texas and can't get anything Italian worth a fuck. They can't fucking make wings either and serve ranch with them, god damn heathens.

Why doesn't a country barely inhabited by European people for only the past 300 or so years have any examples of medieval architecture/city layout?

Because you're a retard, OP. Enjoy all the (you)'s.

The place in the city is for when you're in your twenties. The small town in the mountains is for after you've married and started a family. Both are great for different times in your life.

That's not the municipality, that's like the greater Toronto area it includes multiple municipalities

Ignore him guys it's a Walloon. Their IQ is 70 on average.

Yeah, the problem is a lot of people get trapped in the city or near-burbs that are shit-tier by vocation. I specifically picked a career that would let me live as far out as possible and I'm counting my dimes because of it. But that accounting is worth every second of not dealing with the brown menace or the fuck-off insane urbanite liberals.

any rural bros need a roommate?

Where out west is this?? I wanna visit

Thats cause you guys belong to the cult of Dunkin Donuts.