Has Hillary actually gone nuts?

Still unrepentant, after hollywood and the media shilled for her, after she escaped indictment due to obstruction by Comey and Lynch... she is STILL trying to blame Russia

zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-31/hillary

HIS NAME IS SETH RICH

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalreview.com/corner/437479/fbi-rewrites-federal-law-let-hillary-hook
nationalreview.com/article/437493/hillary-clinton-email-scandal-fbi-director-comey-built-strong-case-decided-against
wtop.com/dc/2017/05/man-arrested-weapons-charges-inside-trump-international-hotel-d-c/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

escaped indictment is right

Comey and Lynch should be charged with conspiracy and obstruction

nationalreview.com/corner/437479/fbi-rewrites-federal-law-let-hillary-hook

nationalreview.com/article/437493/hillary-clinton-email-scandal-fbi-director-comey-built-strong-case-decided-against

Hillary is offal

Bumps

>media
>shilling for Hillary

come on, son

Yes she is indeed insane. The signs of psychosis are everywhere

Checked!

Lol

Guys where is George? Did he change anything?

Have you guys ever seen the Tom Cruiz movie " The Firm"? It is about the Rose Law firm that Hillary was at during the whole Mena Drug crap in Arkansas. More dead bodies. Watch it if you haven't.

>hey I was almost president once

>It was my turn

>why didn't you pokemon go to the polls?

>*coughs*

>Russians probably untied my shoe laces

>I won the popular vote did you know that?

>*dances on the Ellen Show*

BUT WHY AM I NOT 50 POINTS AHEAD?

wtop.com/dc/2017/05/man-arrested-weapons-charges-inside-trump-international-hotel-d-c/

happenef today.

That 50 points ahead was hillarious!!

Justice for Seth Rich

>Has Hillary actually gone nuts?
Liberals are insane. They just keep harping on the same old lies and BS thinking you'll accept it as fact, because "she said so". Kinda sad really.

>dances on the Ellen show
I don't know why I'm surprised.

She has a very good excuse for making incoherent statements. webm related.

Why aren't I fifty excuses ahead, you might ask?

Get in here faggots we're discussing countershilling tactics

>beat
>YOU MIGHT ASK!!!

She is the worst actor, the most transparently false politician, and an embarrassingly sad, sad, sad woman.

filename is no exaggeration

I don't get how this woman's PR team operates.

>WE NEED TO BE THE VOICE OF REASON HERE
>I KNOW, LET'S BLAME 1000 PEOPLE OF RUSSIAN ORIGIN WHOM MAY/MAY NOT EXIST OF CONSPIRING AGAINST US DURING THE ELECTION

This is 9/11 truther shit.
No, this is crazier than 9/11 truther shit because the 9/11 truther shit doesn't require the unmitigated and unopposed cooperation and subsequent silence of 1000 people for possibly years in order to function.

>Be Hillary
>Rig DNC against Bernie
>Get 90% of media on your side
>Know you need the electoral votes instead of popular vote to win election
>Lose election
>Bitch and whine like a baby for not winning but think the popular vote is what secures a win, EVEN WHEN YOU KNOW YOU NEED THE ELECTORAL VOTE.
>Write a book about how you cry yourself to sleep every night because America was smart enough not to vote in an old senile cunt for president.
How the hell has she not blown her brains all over a wall yet?

>Hillary gets caught over emails and illegal server
>But but Russia....
Not that she was guilty.
Those damn russians meddled in our election!
WtF kinda retard shit is that?

You must be a half wit. Ya, the media shilled harder than your dick is small for criminal Clinton. Only a brain dead glow in the dark cia nigger would believe the media wasn't in the tank for that criminal.

>filename is no exaggeration
>coughing fits
>email scandal
>illegal server
>absent during most of campaign
(how did I lose?)

>Comey and Lynch should be charged with conspiracy and obstruction

Kek has spoken!!!

For people who don't know the story, Google up a guy named Barry Seal. Coke dealer who was shot to death in Arkansas. Used to bring in uncut by the planeload in the 1980s.

How does she get to roam free? There should be protestors everywhere she goes.

>Tyler Durden byline

I don't understand how a discerning consumer of news wouldn't stop right there. And you faggots are the ones calling everything fake news.

Regardless of your political affiliation, if you think Trump definitely still would have won if Comey didn't drop that steaming shit four days before the election, you are living on another planet. Don't ever forget she still won the popular vote.

"I was the victim of a very broad assumption I was going to win”

Victim of the Huffington Post?

KEK!