They've gone too fucking far. What can we do?

They've gone too fucking far. What can we do?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailydot.com/irl/fake-antifascist-twitter-vandalism/
archive.is/NW4jp
mobile.twitter.com/OfficialAntifa/status/869337337263779840
ktla.com/2016/05/29/man-arrested-after-driving-through-memorial-day-cross-display-in-kentucky-park-police/
archive.is/6vUEU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

RRREEEEEEEEEEEEE!

This is a rightist Facebook group pretending to be anti fascists

Seriously though, these fuckers have gone off their rocker. They can protest and whine all they want, but there MUST be repercussions for this.

Son of a bitch

WHAT THE FUCK?!!

Proof?

Proof?

>getting angry over the desecration of memories

lol, your problems are literally in your fucking head.

>[spin cycle activated]

Thanks "shareblue". I feel sleepy now.
Lets all take a nap

Sorry for ruining the fun but this happen like a year ago. Man drove through a bunch of crosses from a veteran cemetery.

Here's more of what they fucking did

destroy hate senpai, you'd join dumbeldore's army , you'd fight against sauron we'll no you can do something , you can go outside and destroy property associated with violent conquerors that murdered innocent people overseas.

First thing we should do is spread this image around to convince the neutral normies and show the left that they're just retarded assholes

wtf i love jews now

>you can go outside and destroy property associated with violent conquerors that murdered innocent people overseas.
4 you

We know what to do desu

Gonna need a source on that

i'm still not convinced either way. both sides deserve the rope though

>According to BuzzFeed News‘ debunking of the accounts, the crimes are untrue.

literally kys

Never done an archive, but here's that faggots shitty article. Enjoy! archive.is/NW4jp

was getting caught part of your plan ?

>but there MUST be repercussions for this.
There will be when some biker gang made up of vets catches them.

Not gonna lie, they actually rustles my jimmies, and thats damn hard to do. Need to tar and feather these sumbitches.

Please for the love of god tell me that is a shoop

Dude, that's an old event. Antifa just went to google images and claimed they did it. Antifa doesn't have the balls to actually do something like that.

They should be rounded up and publicly executed by the state to set an example to other dissidents who think they might be able to get away with stuff like this.

I don't support Antifa, spreading misinformation is just gonna bite you in the ass. It delegitimizes the right, and there's plenty of actual fucked up shit that Antifa does, just pointing out that it would be better to rally around that instead

I wish Trump would label them a terrorist organization so we could destroy them

thats real close to me, might need to buy another gun

>rightist
Fuck off sharenigger

I'm not disagreeing, before anyone does anything we would have to verify it. Thing is, Buzzfeed is a terrible commy fake news source, so to get to the truth we'd have to start at the actual Twitter posts and verify if the ones doing it are really Antifa. But says this is old. Also the fact so few people have come in here is telling me this might be the case. So idk.

Buy more rope and be patient.

Confirmed fake story OP asshole.
Police: Man drives through Kentucky memorial cross display

Posted: Sat 9:14 PM, May 28, 2016
A 27-year-old man is accused of trashing a Memorial Day cross display in Henderson, Kentucky over the weekend.

Anthony Burrus allegedly drove a Ford Thunderbird through a field of white, plastic crosses set up inside the city’s Central Park to honor more than 5,000 residents who died while serving their country.

Witnesses called police to the scene shortly before 6 a.m. on Saturday. Upon arrival, officers found 160 damaged crosses, each worth $100.

can't we use this as justification to do something terrible even if it's fake? come on guys

Yeah fuck buzzfeed, worst "news" outlet without a doubt, but they make a pretty straightforward argument from what I'm getting, it's not just grasping for straws. This picture was from 2015 and it was a car driving through a cemetery

You god damn dipshits are the reason nobody takes us seriously. Go look at the god damn twitter account and tell me that shit's real.

>I am the National Director of Media Relations for Antifa. The opinions expressed on this account can be attributed to every single member of Antifa.
>Joined April 2017

>What can we do?
Clean it up.

But knowing this place you'd rather commit your own crimes and pretend you're a just person.

It's funny because this faggot is right

mobile.twitter.com/OfficialAntifa/status/869337337263779840

The guy needs to learn to be more subtle

.00001 shekels have been deposited into your good goyim account

how many shekels do you need before you can buy your foreskin back?

covfefe means let's start race war..

@OfficialAntifa..
OP falls for Parody account..
kys

Googled this and found several articles claiming false flag.

psyop with antifa accounts and make more unamerican posts under their name. Start harassing bikers online until they get pissed off enough at antifa to do something.

>how many shekels do you need before you can buy your foreskin back?
News Flash
Chicks don't dig uncut dicks.
Just so you know.

this picture is literally over a year old. how do you guys not remember seeing this in the news?

This is not memories. These are dead soldiers. You need to be shot

>both sides deserve the rope
show only the work of one side

Import more somali niggers? Great idea you fucking streetshitting leaf.

You wouldnt really know would you? The only other person besides you that has seen your dick besides your was the doctor at Penis inspection day

Go to the account. It has over 438 tweets and 1,300 followers.

And we're supposed to believe this is just a "front" account? Doesn't hold water. Also, Buzzfeed debunking something?

of course it's a fucking photoshop, do you really think the wall's left unattended long enough for someone to spraypaint that shit?

stop being such fucking morons. research a little.

Six gorrillion.

The day draws near my friend.

fucking @wint has 500 thousand followers and he just makes stupid shitposts

you god damned mong

this is literally from last year you fucking newfag.
ktla.com/2016/05/29/man-arrested-after-driving-through-memorial-day-cross-display-in-kentucky-park-police/

If its false flagging, don't do that.

1. You are doing the shit you fear them doing (disrespecting vets' graves)
2. You undermine our own cause if you get caught

If you're going to do shit like this, use entrapment instead. Trick them into doing it. Think about all the dumb shit feminists believe today only because anons pretending to be feminists tricked them into it.

>t. buzzfeed

says you.

im guessing you've never had a girl swirl her tounge around inside your foreskin licking your glands in the morning to wake you up just so she can ride you?

you're missing out.

>Found the 12 year old virgin

Oh those fuckers have done it now.

Ketchup on steak rage mode activated.

Trump needs to round up everyone on welfare and gas them.

Which war were these for?

>This information is highly important

>Supporting cringeworthy vandalism
>Thinking that desecrating veterans Graves is a noble cause
This is what we hate about the left, if you think there's justification in doing something so incredibly immature, the people will fail in managing a cause let alone manage themselves.

Why is this thread still alive?

Look at what they did to this poor old man's driveway and his flag

bro your full of surprises...
Glad you know you're diet.... ;()

grrr im angry haha praise kek

>>>rightist

Literally no one but shills say that, shill

Anyone who desecrates a grave should be put in one, disgusting nigger behaviour.

12 years old AND a virgin. Woow, really went all out for that one. I'd guess you'd know though

>people are proving my retarded arguments wrong, i better cop a quick buzzword meme since i can't logically come back at them
>that'll get em!

>rightist

Destroying hate by being hateful shits? Sounds like Antifa alright.

>destroy hate

These people are literally retarded

Signing up for the jew army.
All those dead faggots deserve it.

No this happened in Venice CA in 2016

archive.is/6vUEU

forgot the link

Still good propaganda

>responding