Is it okay to punch Nazis if they advocate the initiation of violence against people? Same with commies

Is it okay to punch Nazis if they advocate the initiation of violence against people? Same with commies.

I'm not antifa btw I'm a right-wing anarchist.

>right-wing anarchist.
Edgy

What constitutes 'violence' to you?

What makes you capable of spotting a nazi out of uniform?

Tits or GTFO

No, read some Darwin you hopeless little cunt.

It's not the advocation of violence why you should punch a Nazi. Many people today don't understand today:

Violence is not exclusive for Fascists, Violence is a tool that can be used in many ways. It can be both a good and a bad thing, and sometimes the last thing some people can resort to in times of crisis

You are not punching a Nazi because he advocates violence, nor are you using violence to show violence is bad. You are punching a Nazi because he advocates racism, anti semitism, and other values. And you are using violence as a tool

When you punch a Nazi, you are no longer an individual who does it, you are a hand of people. Go for it m8, punch a Nazi, fulfil your duty to the people

You're advocating the initiation of violence, you need to be punched.

>Is it okay to punch Nazis
There are no Nazis left alive, the Nazi Party was defeated in WWII, and they haven't been excepting new member since then.

You're obviously asking for permission to attack people with different ideologies than you. the answer is no: stop being a bigot.

It's okay to kill commies as long as you're sure they're communists, those filthy pigs deserve it.
(jews too)

This neomarxist fucker also needs a kick to the head. You're not the hand of the people, you're a coward in a mask who knows they've lost the argument so they choose violence over reason.

Violence is the weak man's force.
Both the Left and Right are controlled opposition.

please please please i need to see more of her.

There is nothing wrong with violence and there is definitely nothing wrong with initiating violence against commie scum. Also you mean an anarcho capitalist right antifa?

>Violence is the gold standard, the reserve that guarantees order. In actuality, it is better than a gold standard, because violence has universal value. Violence transcends the quirks of philosophy, religion, technology and culture. People say that music is a universal language, but a punch in the face hurts the same no matter what language you speak or what kind of music you prefer. If you are trapped in a room with me and I grab a pipe and gesture to strike you with it, no matter who you are, your monkey brain will immediately understand “or else what.” And thereby, a certain order is achieved.

I disagree, I think only the initiation of violence itself is a justification for retributive violence. Now once an individual initiates violence against you I think that basically any form of retribution except torture is justified. Whatever is necessary to cripple your attacker's capacity to keep attacking, with whatever tools you have available.

>Violence is the weak man's force.
Now I know your tripfagging ass is controlled op

No, freedom of speech faggot. If they actually participate in violence you are free to defend yourself though.

You can't run around hitting people because they say shit you don't like. Being impulsive and overly emotional is a weakness.

Silencing people is wrong no matter what. Even Muslims should be allowed to say anti western shit if they want. Words are just sound.

>jews are creating false opposition
>jews want the People to fight among themselves so they'll be too busy to notice their country being taken over by the very same jews
>lets do what jews want

I'm here for the intelligent minority, you can have the monkey-brained majority.

see
>when you do what your enemy ways, you win

>"right wing anarchist"

>right wing

>anarchist

pick fucking one you ancap stain

sure its okay to use physical violence against someone calling for physical violence but most "Nazis" aren't doing that, and are being hit for ideological reasons which is not acceptable. Someone should be able to walk down the street waving a Nazi flag and not be physically touched for it.

Its okay to gas you because you're a fucking KIKE

>Is it okay to punch Nazis if they advocate the initiation of violence against people?

IF YOU PUNCH someone YOU ARE INITIATING VIOLENCE.

DOUBLE STANDARDS. 100% HYPOCRISY. OP is a Fucking Hypocrite.

>Is it okay to punch Nazis if they advocate the initiation of violence against people?
No, because Jews and non-Whites aren't people.

Jews and non-Whites certainly don't belong in White countries.

post more of her

Based German telling nazis on Sup Forums to fuck off. They were hating on a baby and calling it subhuman because the baby didn't happen to be of the same "white" race as them.

>3D waifu

TO HELL YOU GO, INFIDEL!

Thank you people. Playing devil's advocate is a good way to learn stuff.

She doesn't dress as cute anymore though.

Yes because black babies are much more beautiful than white babies

Nah leftist anarchism is way edgier and gayer.

>Based
>German
pick one

>hating on a baby for his/her race is alright
Some of you have lost your moral compass here, Sup Forums
I doubt anything can save you...

didn't your right wing hindu PM kill mudslime babies in somewhere 2002?

>someone from your country did something
>you are responsible because it happened in your country
Right, and I should blame you for all shitposts from leafs here on Sup Forums just because they happen to belong from the same country as you... fallacies are the walls of your house.

You're a dumb roach that can't make relevant points.

>Morals
/pol never was a paragon of justice and morals
That said I think you're a fucking Cuck for not wanting to kill darkies,they would kill white babies in a heartbeat being the deranged monkeys they are,we should attack first

Yes, just make sure you don't punch someone that can fight back.

>you hate babies based on their race
you're damn fucking straight I do

If that's ok OP I'm okay to start gassing the Jewish people

Fuck outta here Antifa

that's why it's not legal to incite violence against a person or group of people

it doesn't make punching somebody less illegal

if you punch somebody because of thoughts they have or words they say you belong in a cage with the other animals

Can I beat the shit out of commies?