We need to do something about the tranny problem in our society

We need to do something about the tranny problem in our society.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sazglACiZhI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That picture looks like a good start.

omg who hurt you?

let them be

they won't breed anymore since they are no longer forced to pretend to be normal

eugenics at its best.

Anzu a cute. a CUTE

he's cute

The only problem is I'm not banging a tranny right now.

All should have the right to families.

Thank goodness someone finally hit that fucking tranny.

Cute their mental illness with cyanide based gas. This way their HIV ridden poison mistaken for blood stays in them as they are tossed in unmarked mass graves.

isn't this thing just a fake human girl and not a real penis girl?

Anzu should be cloned and all of the clones given to Sup Forumsacks as payment for their services in fighting degeneracy and Marxism.

I would

Is there a warranty? Because there's a very good chance I'll split my Anzu clone in two.

this

Finally something worth fighting for

yep

NO ONE HURTS ANZU AND GETS AWAY WITH IT.
I'M MOVING TO TURKEY RIGHT NOW AND I WON'T STOP UNTIL YOU'RE ALL IN MY CAULDRON FOR SOME SOPA DE BARATA.

i'd prefer to crucify christians thousands at a time like the romans did all along the appian way
except crucify them upside down
christians are an actual danger to my freedoms while trannies are not

wrong

Is fucking Anzu gay?

That's a woman, faggot.

Anzu is a guy with a botched circumcision, so he pretends hes a girl, because kikes ruined his dick.

Why? They always kill themselves. Problem will solve itself once the left moves onto another protected class

>this thread
>again

Women are the only demographic propping these monstrocities up. Turn females against this and the problem will be solved almost immediately. Once there is female approval, they will cheer on stronger men willing to defend their families and country.

ANZU IS A GIRL!

A GIRL(FEMALE)!

Please tell me Anzu actually got BTFO and that isn't just some cosplay

well, biologically it is a female
pretty obvious though that she relates to cartoon characters more than she does humans
that thing is a lost cause and all you fags drooling over her are the same

it's cosplay.

no one would punch a tranny in the face.

it's illegal, immoral, and wrong.

Christians aren't going to character assassinate you if you don't have sex with trans people.
Christians aren't going to sue you into oblivion if you don't address them by their artificial titles.
Christians aren't actively trying to use the law to prevent you from succeeding in a meritocracy.
Christians aren't normalizing mental illness by injecting young boys with chemicals to make them grow tits, inhibit the growth of their tiny dicks, only to make the future surgery impossible for them to pass as the monstrosities they see themselves as.
Christians are trying to preserve Western culture, while trannies want to invert it completely.

go get a waifu you fucking dweeb

Fuck muh dick is diamonds

I'd plug her leaky sieve so hard desu

This is my solution for traps.

What a cute girl (male)

I WANT TO MARRY ANZU!

you mean a gf? I can't hold one down on account of my alcoholism

The only problems are they aren't cute enough and are not trying to fuck me.

God damn I'd smash her into the 4th dimension

pic related, something about cutebois dressing up as girls that makes it extra lewd,

we should "deal" with the trap problem by issuing every NEET with a trap GF, that would solve the suicidal neet and school shooter problem in one stroke.

Leaf post best post

and done

Why would you hang a cute girl (boy)?

Why not tenderize her cut boipuccel?

that's funny, I got all of my gf's on account of my alcoholism

Fuck them in the boipussy

Only red pilled answer

why?

they are social outcasts who have an extreme suicide rate

killing them just gives them the attention they so desperately crave

best to pretend they dont exist

>Dude wears a wig
>Kick his ass!
You kids are playground tier stupid.

Found another degenerate.

but user, that's gay

>Should do something
Yes. Molest them.

If fucking this is gay, I don't want to be straight.

Also, gender is a social construct.

Pathetic degenerate.

Ignore slide threads

Isn't Anzu turkish? Yet something like Zeki Mürem is apparently still very popular in Turkey, as I heard. Pic related.

It's a teenage girl, not a woman, Luigi Faggotini.

>fighting degeneracy
>fuck a guy dressed as a girl

looks like the fight isn't over

youtube.com/watch?v=sazglACiZhI
0:17
Look reaction.
Guys you are faggots

>"If fucking men is gay, I don't want to be straight."

About time, giving them a platform was a mistake.

Cute??? Kill dumb niggers who can't spell.

Let's start by kissing anzu and holding his hand reassuringly and hugging him tightly when ever he feels anxious

I never saw one of his videos, this is the most sad and disgusting piece of shit excuse for a human being.

Destroying the board is the best way to cause a race war, these people know what they are doing. When the angry whites who actually care about white genocide have nowhere to vent their frustration, they will take to the streets. Its necessary, really.

So post your nigger cocks and tranny threads, limitless suffering is around the corner - for you.

Cool, nice meme pic. It didn't change my opinion, but you're still stupid, so I guess we're at a draw.

NUKE THE TRANNIES

WHO HIT ANZU

what's causing it?
is it something in the water?

>we should "deal" with the trap problem by issuing every NEET with a trap GF, that would solve the suicidal neet and school shooter problem in one stroke.

No.
Only 1% of them would end up with a passable one and far less would end up with a mentally stable one.

>you are stupid
>dude, mentally ill men dressed as women are the ultimate redpill

End yourself, painfully if you can.

so weak faggot apparently, they should have kept hitting it

you know what's to blame

>Biological sex is real
>Gender is a social construct

Really makes you think

I just wanted an Anzu thread.

Judging by the pic, I'm seeing a problem that's solving itself.

I understand you're Italian, but if you're going to participate you need to keep up with the rest of the class. I'll teach you an English lesson, go through my posts and show me where I used the word "redpill". Don't worry, I'll wait. I know your English is poor, and you're low on the IQ chart to boot, so I'll give it a few minutes. When you've realised no where in either of my posts did I talk about a redpill, you can respond and tell me you're sorry for being a retard and you're sorry your English is poor. Keep me posted Luigi. I'll be here.

It doesn't, though.

Underrated fpbp

I can't hear you.
Maybe there is a dick in your mouth

No one can hear you.
Maybe there's a million rapefugees on your shores.

Makes me think trannies are not real because they base their identities on social constructs that aren't real

You don't? Even worse, then you are a faggot who doesn't even try to justify this kind of degeneracy.
>muh IQ
>muh language

Fucking hell, you're pathetic to the core, I wouldn't be surpised if you attended to gay prides.

>no one would punch a tranny in the face.
I've punched a couple of them for being dumbasses and a good number of them were also into being hit, so

>being this retarded
Since you have low IQ I'll help you, immigrants come, immigrants don't like it here, immigrants go North.

Go suck a "feminine" dick you pathetic faggot.

Dont you have a sinking country to deal with? Even your land mass is trying to drown itself to get rid of you Wops.

Why would I need to justify myself to a random dude on the internet? I'm not as insecure as you are apparently. It must stem from the autistic urge to be accepted. Nah, I didn't go to pride. It's in the middle of summer and it doesn't effect me, so I'm not going to stand outside in the heat for that.

Pic related. Even Kek knows you're just a worthless shitter.

how is it inmoral, you faggot

>Third-world savages don't even want to live in Italy
:^)

You have blacks chimping out in cities, you have colleges full of white guilty cucks, your president is a joke, maybe you should worry about your country burger.

>your insecure!

No no no, it can't be, you can't be this pathetic, I really mean it, it started with a good laugh, but you're sad now that I think of it.

We have an EU/euro problem.
It will end soon by itself, if it does not then there will be violent times.
But before them you will already have bombed Germany and Europe will be happy again.

That's right, they want to live in your countries, where welfare, white guilt and whores starving for bbc are ready to welcome them.

Better lube, replace seals, and new synchronizer rings should do the trick

I would

WHO HIT ANZU????

I'd hit that shit if you know what i mean

This is fun, want to me to through and explain why you're stupid?

>You have blacks chimping out in cities
Not mine, my city is still over 90% white. So, you're wrong.

>you have colleges full of white cucks
I mean, you're right. But I guess we have people going to college, we may be behind those crafty Chinese, but at least we're not Italy types of stupid.

>your president is a joke
I'll give you a Plus 2 here. Our president is an idiot and you used the right form of "your", but then I have to take it away for fucking up later in your post. You're and your aren't hard. Again, please keep up with the class, we'll have to put you in back with the other 3rd world countries if you keep proving you belong there.

I'm glad you think I'm sad, maybe you'll pray for me. I could use a little bit of that Catholic magic.

CALL HER "HE" ONE MORE TIME!
she is PRETTY and LOVEABLE

oh come on don't act like there's not a disgustingly high amount of blacks here dating our women. Can't wait for the world war 3 so we can kill them