Alex Jones

Hey Sup Forums what do you think about Alex Jones?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UZPCp8SPfOM
youtube.com/watch?v=kn_dHspHd8M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I think sometimes his reports CAN be accurate, but then he immediately makes me 180 when he starts talking about his "theories". Even then when he talks about leftist activities occurring in America, he can say some interesting stuff. But besides all this he has a classic voice, and is the ultimate meme generator.

Redpill extraordinaire

See Joe Rogan podcast

youtube.com/watch?v=UZPCp8SPfOM

He serves his jewish masters well.
Seriously tho, he's a nice entry redpill for normies.

I'M A PIONEER
I'M AN EXPLORER
I'M A HUMAN
AND I'M CUMMIN

Yeah he developed complex theories on how the world works and what certain powerful groups are trying to do and he can't just back down now. He's generally more serious now, but he can't do a 180.
Honestly I don't completely exclude his theories though. He just blows things out of proportion and tries too hard to prove and connect them in bogus ways. Doesn't mean there isn't some truth to them though.
We're in an era of great stability and this might end in the next decades or so. The elite definitively have all sorts of ideas and plans to control the world. A lot of apparently anodyne things might fit into that. But who knows. He seems pretty damn sure of himself but you can tell that he's BS'ing sometimes.

Controlled Opposition. It's clear he's being fed both correct and incorrect information.

C I A
I
A

Did that huge scoop that he said might get him killed get released last Tuesday? He said he'd release it then and I just started looking for it, but couldn't find it.

Also he's not 100% right (Nobody is), but when he gets something right then almost no one else was even covering it. And it's not "Even a broken clock is right twice a day" because he's right on many things and gives specific details that couldn't be coincidence.

American prophet

The man can sell a water filter.

i use the nascent iodine, and i honestly have felt it change my life. going to get a few of the other nutraceuticals next paycheck. the b12, selenium.
maybe the super male vitality but maybe not.
i also take cod oil. that helps too. strange he never got into that.

He has supplanted the Daily Show as infotainment for the youth.
I'm okay with this.

It's entry tier talk radio.

He actually brought up fish oil and animal fats the other day, don't be surprised by Super Cod Vitality coming soon

Metal as fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=kn_dHspHd8M

hope its not capsules. dont really like gel caps, would prefer to have just liquid.
I get that there are issues with oxidation, but the idea of having some plasticy gel disolve in me isn't that appealing.

No JQ, no redpill

He was originally redpilled by "Call it Conspiracy" by Larry Abraham.

Even mentioning Jews is "anti-Semitic" - doing so is suicide. Crazy thing is that Charles Lindberg once questioned the Jewish influence in America shortly after America joined WW2 and he was lambasted for it. It's been nearly 60 years and you still cannot question Jewish self-interests or why Jews so completely support open borders and abortion for white Gentiles....