Be black

>Be black
>take redpills on blacks
>realize our culture sucks
>realize blacks who live among whites are 10x safer than reverse
>tfw live in liberal tx despite conservative background
>tfw still having trouble getting jobs but the single biggest issue among blacks is the tedancy to hold other blacks down as evident by gross underusage of contraceptives and general lack of acceptance for "white behavior"

>tfw white women are just okay, and not any better than black women, though they tend to me somewhat more dependable with regard to personal property.

>be black
I'm sorry.

>be black

Woman are an issue for all men

What do you call a redpilled black man?

Hotep

rojonegro

Error.exe

oeros are the best.
>hurrdurr it's bad to pick the superior culture

republican?

honorary half nigger. he can graduate to achieve the negroids highest form, 3/5s of a human

THICC
H
I
C
C

>have bonde hair
Sign of fertility
>have large tits
Sign of plentiful milk for child
>have large hips
Sign of being able to comfortably birth children

Who is this semen demon?

Rob?

Redguard

Your culture wasn't that bad with all the cool blues and jazz shit but somehow you guys literally threw it all in the trash.
Also you guys had one of the best guitarrist ever you fucking retarded niggers.

George Clinton is still alive, but he smoked too many rocks.

This.

KEK

You three won, thanks for playing

>white women are just okay, and not any better than black women
you're a retard

Is that marry queen, if so you gained 30 pounds...please it not be her, i lost too much semen to her

>be black
Our culture..
Nope

I hereby declare you honorary white.

>tfw white women are just okay, and not any better than black women

Wrong

White women are by no means amazing, but the average white women is likely far more tolerable and feminine than a female negro beast who pride themselves on fake hair, being ghetto whores, and having the body of a roided sasquatch

Seriously, ive seen how ghetto whores look. How do you guys fuck those ape looking creatures? Arnt you supposed to be alpha? Why are you dicking and knocking up these 2/10 monstrocities?

It's worse for me. I'm a mixed race nerd. You have no idea how difficult life is for me. I fit in with no one. My only friends are on /r9k/.

It's suffering to have everyone look at you as the "other". There's no automatic connection with any other human being. It's very sad and lonely.

>Roided Sasquatch

I curse you and all your kin to be eternally known as niggers.

If you really are black, what's the deal with blacks and "acting white"? I always found that weird as fuck, not even some Hispanic friends and coworkers think like that or is even on their radar.

Germany stop acting like a faggot, all niggers must die, only the race traitors who are willing to kill their whole race are allow to life but must be sterilized too. So the white race can live on.