Be conservative tranny still living with family

>be conservative tranny still living with family
>mom is a total sjw, dad thinks all cops need to die
>still closeted as a conservative
>will probably never become a cop cause dad said he'd disown me
why does life suck so much, Sup Forums?

pic not related, btw, i just like birds

please help need counseling big-time

That's a lot to unpack. So you are out as a tranny? Where do you live?

i'm out, 1 year on hrt. and i live in portland, so... yeah, i pretty much don't know anyone who i can share my political views with.

kys

Yeah, that entire part of the country needs to be nuked. You should work to redpill them. Or just get new friends.

Also my wife has a redpilled tranny friend that met someone online who was also redpilled. It was weird.

i've tried to redpill them, but it's pretty much impossible. my friends are much better, even though they're all liberals, and they're pretty accepting. still have to be careful about what i say around them though.

>Conservative
>Tranny
Pick one

You plan on leaving one day?

Not a big loss, you're a degenerate tranny, I have an idea, kill your parents, then kill yourself.

You just have to leave your parents if you can't be yourself around them.

>wants to be a cop while being mentally ill
jesus christ

Bait thread almost got me

Surely, this is bait. JiC it isn't:
Move cities? There are gay conservatives pretty much everywhere. Why would you stay on the left coast?

yes, but... idk i dont want to completely ruin our relationship. theyve helped me a lot, especially with transitioning.

trans people have a lot of rights here, and i don't feel financially stable enough to move yet.

trust me, i know that there are people in worse-off situations than me, but that doesn't mean that i don't hate the situation i'm in.

>>be conservative tranny
stopped there

I know of a neat thing that can help. It's called a rope.

wild, right? because obviously all conservatives agree on EVERY FUCKING ISSUE EVER