One Drop

God damn it, Sup Forums...

Kek you will never be white

I wanna do one of these things

What do?

>literally a nigger

Find someone who has done one and get their buddy discount. $49 from 23&Me.

On the bright side, I have a big dick.
On the dark side, I can't do math.

that 0.1% is a Jewish trick to get you to abandon white nationalism. You're white.

Time to go on welfare nigger.

huh, does that make the extra "health" portion $100 total?

wondering if that part is worth it. probably just going to list all the health issues my family already died from tb h.

Well, well, well.

A nigger.

>does that make the extra "health" portion $100 total?

Nah don't bother with that. Basically the sequencing is the same no matter which package you buy. The rest is just reporting.

You can get the $49 package, then run your sequence through Promethease for $5 and it gives you 50x the medical information than the 23 & Me reports.

This. Markers in common can trip low single digit percentages. If you get high single digits or double digits then you probably have a recent ancestor.

I'm at least 1.7% non-European. I might as well be a full-blooded Abo, senpai.

>Giving your generic information to a company

Literally why?

Just one drop? Its time for your heart to stop.

THIS

Literal subhuman

Which test is this?

23&Me

I've bee thinking about getting one of these tests but this thought occurred to me. Are the results trustworthy? Would be interesting to see who's behind these companies.

>sub-saharan
Unironically off yourself because you will never accomplish anything of note. I say this for your own benefit.

It's bullshit man, they do that on purpose.

Get a load of this nigger...

Are you a nigger or injun who are your tribe?
Thats it.

hello go.... guys

They're pretty accurate.

Two members of my family took the test, and we all put in fake names. We submitted the tests from different states as well as created our online account from different states.

So there was no immediate, obvious link between us.

Based just on the results, 23&Me knew we were relatives and matched all 3 of us and correctly guessed the relation of the other 2 family members (my mom and sister).

Which test? I want something with a lot of specific info like this.

Good job proving only non whites browse here

Were going to need a bigger crematorium...

This
Stop falling for this shit they're going to sell your data to healthcare companies and future employees

Can this tell me how much "Arab" mixture I have or will it just say I'm 100% Italian?

Just pay for the basic sequencing then run your results (the raw sequence data) through Promethease. Gives you thousands of results for $5.

Congrats on voluntarily giving your dna to the Jews. No way that could backfire

u nigger

>Giving your genetic code to a company owned by (((Them)))

You fucking retards.

KNEEL BEFORE ME

It will tell you how much sand nig... Arab blood is in you, yes.

that's fucking cool, thank you

Hans, get the luger...

>3 % european Jewish
Kek
but any sand big blood was from century ago, by this point this blood has become our own, no?

>Literally Khazaria
Come on... How do the kikes still deny this shit.

>European
Give me a break!

sucks to be you octaroon

>22% Irish
>3% Jewish

100% Beady

>Sub Saharan

I would kill myself immediately if I was you.
Damn.

feels good to be white

Roach has spoken OP

No self respecting white man should have any trace of nigger in him. Kill yourself and end your broken lineage

thanks

.8% is equivalent to 1 full blood ancestor 7 generations ago, .2% is 9 gens ago.
sad but true

>by this point this blood has become our own, no?

Nah that's not how they track it.

They basically try to trace it back to the origin of specific haplotypes. That's how the can fairly accurately tell where a person 'originated' from.

The whole thing is a bit bullshit because if you go back far enough, there was no England, Scandinavia, Spain, etc. - just European tribes.

So I think they go back far enough to what we currently consider our ancestors as.

For example, lots of people consider themselves Greek, but no one considers themselves Macedonian, even though those countries occupied much of the same geography at different points in history.

is 99.9% enough to be white?

If youre retarded, guys i scored 99.9% should I kil mysilf?

Wouldn't we all share some DNA with niggers and chinks and shit anyway since we're all human(ish)? Doesn't mean you have an ancestor from those areas.

(((European)))

I have chosen to live

So are they just fucking with me with the 0.2% jew?

Mine said that too within the first 5 minutes of the results coming back. Scared me, but waited another 20 minutes and it updated again -- No Hook Nose, ftw!

>tfw white

that's fancy, can you upload the dataset somewheres else?

what site is that?

I'm really not sure I'm sorry
Ancestry DNA, also lets you find distant family members

Why doesnt ashkenazi dna get broken down into middle eastern and european?

This is an insidious method to collect your gene profile to monitor the multiculturalism agenda.

And you're paying THEM all the while.

THEY CAN NEVER TAKE.... MY SEMEEEEEN!

I WAS FOUNDING FATHER AND SHIET

I wonder if anyone here has any rare genes like Guanche/Cape Verdean or something

You should start demanding reparations

>God damn it, Sup Forums...

Cheer up Tyrone Pocahontas-Lee, Harvard's diversity scholarships await you.

Yeah, they have fully disclosed their sale of all the data to big pharma, at least. The payment from customers is probably a drop in the bucket compared to the bigger checks they get to cash.

I don't think it's possible to get this kind of testing done without a privacy policy that ends in "thanks for the data"