Sorry, but I have to let off steam here

Sorry, but I have to let off steam here.

Everyone seems to be bashing European politicians for letting in refugees and not doing enough to stop terroristic attacks.

I've been living in Germany for all of my life, I moved to Canada for few months, years maybe. But I love my country Yes, there is inequality and crime and terrible things happening in Germany and in the rest of Europe. Like everywhere else.

But if you are a bit familiar with Merkel, you should know she is one of the best, if not the best policy makers in the world. Since her election, German economy, aid for those in need and pretty much everything else has improved a lot.

As to the refugees, of course they are an incredible burden for Germany and other European countries. But what do you want to do if not let them in? You can't close the borders (see Schengen and the most fundamental elements of the EU). In my opinion, you can't send them back or just let them die on their own, because that's not only cruel but also selfish as f***. We have the capabilities of taking them in, the majority of these people are the most thankful and giving members in our whole society. And if other EU countries, or the US, or just anybody would have agreed to at least take in a fraction of the number Germany took in, no country would have been in much trouble to give them a new home.

And what about the terrorists? First off, the majority of terrorists aren't refugees. Check that on Wikipedia or whereever you like. Most of them are radicalised at home or in the internet. And those who came as refugees would have found another way, no doubt. It's easy to get to Europe. This place is so open in any way, you just cannot give 100% security. As many of you might know, "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.".

So for god's sake let these people live here, don't blame an entire group that is 99.9% peaceful.

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.eu/article/refugees-wont-plug-german-labor-gap-asylum-employment-skills-gap/
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Giving away your culture, history, and dignity, which can never come back, just for economic growth? Sounds like something a hook nose would do.

It's pretty simple really, in a few decades, terrorists or not, they will replace your culture with theirs, whether or not you want that is irrelevant.

>I've been living in Germany for all of my life, I moved to Canada for few months, years maybe. But I love my country Yes, there is inequality and crime and terrible things happening in Germany and in the rest of Europe. Like everywhere else.

>Flag

Sage

Why do people care so.much about these subhumans? Go help the homeless faggot

politico.eu/article/refugees-wont-plug-german-labor-gap-asylum-employment-skills-gap/

The reason germany takes these ppl in is simple. With the rise of Turkey the menial jobs that Turks did are not being filled. Germany needs migrants who will work for a less than Turks.

There is a problem that the Germans realised in that the number of migrants that are capable of contributing to the economy is very low. Hence Germany's plan all along is to have first refusal on the migrants, pick the useful ones then through EU decree distribute the feckless and criminal remainder throughout the rest of Europe. As we have seen already Germany prospers while the rest of Europe burns, this migrant plan is simply an extension to German already known evil plan.

Few things Ive learned about Germans when I worked with big Gemran companies is that despite some real engineering talent (besides the many poor examples I saw), is the naivete of Germans. You had a good run with the Turks but the migrants coming in now to Germany are a different animal.

They have arrived in your country with a deep hatred of you from the start. Even those lucky and skilled enough know full well that their future in Germany will be limited to preparing and delivering fastfood for drunk Germans. The lucky ones will eventually rise to the rank of taxi driver and so with a vehicle will be more easily able to rape German women; Something of no real concern to German men.

Whilst the Anglos have experienced blowback from their foreign wars they had the good sense to fuck with johnny foreigner over there and not in their own back yards. This is Germanys critical error and will cost them dearly.

Im not particularly pleased or distressed that ultimately the German ppl will once again finding themselves eating dirt and rats off the bombed out streets of some of Europes most banal and vapid cities. The same collective arrogance vanity and hubris that caused already 2 wars this century is simply another iteration of the same dark pathology the germans are unable to free themselves from.

This is copypasta, goys.
Remember to sage.

No.it.isnt people believe this

Yes, it is. You're not fooling anyone.

nice story op
sage for b8

>you can't send them back or just let them die on their own

one could argue that an inalienable right, that a govt cannot take from you, is the right to migrate, to travel where you wish if you have the means to do so. govts serve people, not the other way around. some migration is normal, always has been. we wander. if you are concerned about cultural dilution, then do something to promote your own culture. dont look to govt to defend your hegemony. you dont have a hegemony. you have your body, and your mind, thats it.

Fuck off cuck. It's a privilege to migrate it's not a right. No one has to take anyone in. Plus why the fuck come here when there's plenty of other places to go?

So a government serves its people by letting in millions to help the wealthy humans in a position to take advantage of?

Sounds like you are a stupid faggot trying to take responsibility for something you have no control in and are just rationalizing your helplessness into a positive state of mind by becoming a cuck.

Yes, yes, yes, let them in instead of fixing the shitholes where they came from

Please refer:
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

How did people become so fucking stupid and brainwashed about this? These are not nice or friendly people yet they act like they aren't fucking 3rd world moochers coming to ruin our country

>don't blame an entire group that is 99.9% peaceful
>99.9% peaceful
Are you fucking retarded? Kill yourself.

>one post from this Id

Why do people do this

>In my opinion, you can't send them back or just let them die on their own
Agreed. They all need to be killed immediately, not shipped back or left alone.

Kill them all, problem solved

I dunno man, you ever think about sending them over to gulf states/OAPEC nations? I thought Muslims had a religious tax, the zakat, to help with the muslim community.

Can someone here redpill me on this? Maybe instead of buying another fucking fleet of rainbow lamborghinis, these OAPEC nations can, I dunno, help take care of people that are of their own religion?

Of course you guys think this. you are all bigots and sociopaths here

Lol

Oh look its this pasta again

>let off steam
>rubber boat filled with niggers
kek

Aww does your bottom hurt sweetie do you need to rub some lotion on that rash snookums

>this meme while there has been hans toilet cleaners for centuries but now they need rapefugees
Why not just pay less to employees?

100% pasta. Can't you come up with anything unique? Like just change a few of the words FFS.

yeah 99.9% peacefull

>Yes, there is inequality and crime and terrible things happening in Germany and in the rest of Europe. Like everywhere else.
U.S. isn't dealing with near as much bullshit and our economy is doing better than it has in a long time. Our debt sucks, but they're actually working on that now that Obama is gone.

look mom i am ((((alt right))) now!!
keked

Oh honey buns you shouldn't get worked up over meanies they're just words after All: ^)

Honest question why can't you guys meme?

You're a naxi

It's morbidly fascinating to look at each head and wonder how they felt while they were getting beheaded. Very chilling.

Hey guys, I bring you other immigrants to you.

>pasta
This is stale ass pasta that has been floating around for years. If you reply to this you're not only an idiot, but a gullible one.

that's the idea jose, mass immigration massively reduces salary costs and consumption.

No one cares what you know faggot

agreed but for totally different reasons
i blame the people
europeans are gay as fuck
they voted for this (pol represents a minority of europe's politics)

screw you

That's the most disgusting webm I've ever seen.

>Germany needs migrants who will work for a less than Turks.
How to Tank an Economy 101

So why did you run across the Ocean again? You can't defend your country if you just fled it yourself, now you are in the US, judging by your IP

Hypocrisy.

>I don't care if Germany goes to shit
>I already left!

I seriously don't understand why if there are refugees the response isn't to go to where they are coming from and fix it. Just taking refugees achieves nothing.
Refugees can live in tents on bread and water for a while then go home.

This is bottom tier shit posting.

another venerable 4skin 'please save' hapless migrant thread.. wtf is this chinese finger trap forum so powerful? why cant normcucks not into sorting themslefs out?

Trump the obese orangutan has to deal with his triple chin

fuck off fagget

Millennials suck

They're not refugees shitskin. They're cheeky fucking money grabbing migrants who should in theory develop and enrich their own country.

>As to the refugees, of course they are an incredible burden for Germany and other European countries
>the majority of these people are the most thankful and giving members in our whole society
If the majority is more "giving members" than the existing population, then why are they a burden?

>You can't close the borders (see Schengen and the most fundamental elements of the EU)
Schengen promotes free passage between EU-countries.
Are the refugees fleeing from EU-countries?

Instead you give up liberty and security, and in return get nothing. Nice shitpost faggot

>Germany needs migrants
Fuck you, you lying sack of genocidal human garbage. You literally deserve to be executed for being complicit in the genocide of native Europeans.

Fuck you cuck!! FUCK YOUR MULTICULTURAL BULLSHIT!!

Fuck off lefty faggot

>You had a good run with the Turks
No we didn't. Turks were brought in as cheap labour in the post-war era and have been net-negative contributors to society ever since. In Berlin 3/4 have no school diploma of any kind and 1/2 are jobless

>putting your nation and its people first is selfish
Liberalism is a mental disease

Well they're right. Good thing Macron cucked Trump and crushed his hand while the poor lad was struggling to remove his hand. Look at Trump's face, says it all.

cucks like you are why I hate nugermans

Dude don't be like that.
Just set up an off-shore detention center and then trade your immigrants with another country.

you mean like guantanamo?

My man, these kind of cuck-ish blogs belong to Reddit, you will receive lots of karma points

Wow you're retarded

Nope

>Not all of them!!!! REEEEEEEEEE

no one is an immigrant

So let's just suppose that Muslims are a group worth helping. That is a whole different argument, but for the sake of discussion, we'll just suppose its true.

Is immigration truly the best way to help them? Is immigration truly the best way to solve the problems that they face?

I dont think so. There are several problems with immigration. Even if every Western country doubled their refugee intake, it would still barely make a dent in the extremely poor population of the world. There are so so many billions of people living below the poverty line, that even if we were to double the amount of refugees the US takes annually from 1 million to 2 million, which would totally overwhelm our natural and physical resources, it would not have any impact whatsoever on the extremely poor and wartorn people who need help. 99% of the people in need will never be able to immigrate to a western country. There's no hope for them. Not only that, but the people who we do take are usually the best and the brightest in their communities. We take the people who would otherwise be the catalysts of change. The true heroes are people who have the opportunity to immigrate, but choose NOT to, and instead stay in their country, and make it better. This is not even to mention that every year, there are more babies born into poverty than even the most radical immigration plans could ever hope to keep up with.

No. The only hope for 99% of these people is to bloom where they are planted. 99% of them will never be able to immigrate, in fact the 1% that do get to immigrate are the agents of positive change being taken away from these terribly poor people. Let's help them in their communities. That's the only way we can solve the problem.

Why can't we help our own fucking country?

CNN is garbage

I hope my state isn't going to be riddled with these fucks

hage and side, boys, hage and side

Could you please do me a favor, OP, and chop your tiny, limp dick off, then put a shotgun in your mouth and blow your Jew-sucking head off your faggoty, AIDS-riddled shoulders?

Thank you, fucktard.

bake em away toys

You're probably a shill, but in case you're just a useful idiot...

You're still in the frame of mind that the actual "crisis" is not completely manufactured.

You don't solve the problem by stopping them mid-atlantic with some dramatized false choice of letting them drown or not. You solve it by getting rid of the traitor EU governments and bureaucrats. I'm sorry to inform you if you're so ignorant, but the entire crisis is manufactured from A to Z.

They are advertising in third world countries to migrate. There are well funded networks of human traffickers waiting to transport them. There are many online support groups flourishing on social media and the internet where "refugees", who are paying thousands of dollars after being literally promised free housing, healthcare, etc. Then, taxpayers and Soros gang foundations run around in the Mediterranean pretending to be rescuing these people, all while democracy is being gutted and all decision-making is at the EU or UN level - no representation from the people there.

This is an all out war against white western societies.

Lovely another pussy pass

Idiot detected if you fell for the "we must have immigrant labour" myth. Pure lies.

Defend Europe!

Oh look, its a retard

if other countries agreed to take more refugees, more would have come.

Did you read the entire post?

jesus christ that video

Fuck off cuck