Well Sup Forums?

Well Sup Forums?

Snoop Ary Aryan here. Fuck the niggers.

Well blacks aren't killing each other for fucking spices and gold now, are they?

crack and cash.

This does not make any sense at all.
Why are niggers so retarded

Somebody 'OP' smoked a crack pipe before posting.

>Gucci Mane
>2017

Who let this soft negro out of his neogaf cage?

gucci sucked my white dick.

Nobody said violence began with rap music, though, only that it glorifies it.

Fuck is this nigger talking about?

rap is literal psychological warfare.

We wuz columbus n shiet

columbus sucked my dick too.

Columbus read the Old Testament.

Yeah but violence started the day animals grew sharp teeth and claws.

Tbh if you can get brainwashed by shitty rap you're probably a retard with bad impulse control in the first place.

DUMB SLIDE THREAD IGNORE

Damn, he sure got us good. Wow. I'm fucking stumped now. Checkmate, Sup Forums, Am i right??

They also weren't chucking spears and killing rival tribes.

As if Columbus was getting his rocks off beating niggers.

>violence didn't exist until 1492

As if Columbus knew what he was doing

+

Survival of the fittest. The natives were bound to die off, being so secluded.

>columbus was a murdering pimp

>Columbus invented violence
wat

zellie missed the savage locals gleefully fighting each other which is how the conquerors/Conquistadores divided and won.

Nigger thinks history in the Americas began in 1492 and ignores local rivalries and wars...

Which many *ahem* "urban youth" tend to be

Violence didn't begin with colonization. The natives didn't pick up their habit of cannibalism from Columbus.

Says you.

what the fuck is this nigger even trying to say?

rap music makes you dumber, that's for sure.

No shit! violence was especially necessary in those times. OP is a faggot

Yup. Mind poison.

His original point is correct, but trying to tie Columbus into it is a retarded false equivalency.

even if you in a benz, you still a nigger in a coupe.

OP is a nigger and a faggot. Man, I wish niggers were still slaves....

Obviously rap was not the start of violence you fucking chimp. Nobody thinks that. But when 99% of your lyrics are about murder, violence, vandalism, rape and theft you can see how it makes things worse.

Niggers are the most violent people on the planet. Not enough brains for other means of conflict resolution.

Columbus. Yeah dude. Niggers never fought eachother before whitey came along. Fuck off.

fug i thought "em" meant eminem for a second

DO I KNOW YOU?

Hello Kike. Where my money, Goy.

columbus was listening to italo.

Connection between Colombus and niggers... mumble... I don't see one.

The first act of violenece in the history of mankind was commited by a nigger when Cain slain Able. God marked Cain and all of his descedants with black skin.

Yea and tookie williams didnt listen to black sabbath whats this niggers point ?

You guys ever read Thomas Sowell's Black Rednecks and White Liberals?

Now connect that with a substantially black population and you have US crime statistics. Thanks for playing the game aquafresh.

Did Columbus ever get he money?

Violence didn't start on the Santa Maria either.

Ask him why his Egyptian "ancestors" enslaved and tortured the Jews.
:)

>out of Africa
>humans are violent
>black people were the first humans
See where I'm going?

The irony is that Columbus' ship was filled with Jews and now the rap business is promoted by Jews, but I'm sure that's lost on him though. Supposedly, the Jews brought 500 Indian slaves back to Europe with them and cut Columbus out of his share of the profit.

>Associated with Columbus in the voyage were at least five Jews: Luis de Torres, interpreter; Marco, the surgeon; Bernal, the physician; Alonzo de la Caile; and Gabriel Sanchez. Luis de Torres was the man first ashore, the first to discover the use of tobacco; he settled in Cuba and may be said to be the father of Jewish control of the tobacco business as it exists today. - Henry Ford, The International Jew

What were the injuns listening to?

Nobody has ever claimed there was no violence before rap music

I don't think anyone has ever said "violence started with rap music"

It just made it a lifestyle instead of just a means to an end.

Who is em ? isn't Gucci a clothing brand, what's the Santa Marina ?

>listening to gucci at all

Even before that. Single celled organisms will eat and consume anything smaller than them.

Columbus n em also didn't have beef with some cat named Pooky Loc

gucci is a hoe. he always give me he money.

Well, I recognize white intellectual supremacy. However, niggers can be good cops, cleaners, pickup garbage, agriculture farmers, and do all duties white people would suck at or be ashamed to do.

rap is the only mainstream music where masculinity is at least SOMEWHAT tolerated and you faggots thinking its the cause of the degeneracy in black community are dumb as bricks

if you think music itself is causing violence you're fucked in the head, go join ISIS you naive faggots

You are now a Brazilian. There is no cure. Goodbye.

I mop a floor with a nigger.

Of course, it would be wrong to suggest this sort of mayhem began with rock-and-roll. After all, there were riots at the premiere of Mozart's "The Magic Flute."
So, what's the answer? Ban all music? In this reporter's opinion, the answer, sadly, is 'yes'.

>live in a country
>shit on the people who made it instead of leaving

>a literal virus injected by the jew

Really activated my almonds

The crew of the Santa Maria were not killing each other, though. See how that works.

And niggers been killing niggers in Africa before Greek was a country, so what's his point?

Niggers were violent savages without any help whatsoever from the evil white man.

How does she know they weren't playing the rap of the era?

Lie. You don't know anything about god and the word. You're a devils son. You are Caim, you're a homicide who loves to lie just like Satan.

Caim and Abel.. Imbecile this wasn't the way humanity started. Every "races' have its origins in black-brown from africa, especially starting by the 'Eden' (Iraq).

Jesus, niggers are cringy as fuck nowadays.
This is fedora tier faggotry.