Is hitting a jew in the wallet a fate worse than death?

Is hitting a jew in the wallet a fate worse than death?

Other urls found in this thread:

thecenterforthearts.org/kathy-griffins-celebrity-run-tour/
youtube.com/watch?v=GwAsKA-oL8Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes.

Are we successfully being the SJWs now? wow what a time to be alive

Not when you do the hitting.

This was all for show. Think about it:
>Clinton spawn condemned it immediately
>Shat on by the MSM (pretty much only anti-trump not applauded by (((them)))
>Quickly apologizes for going to far
This is a psy op for the left to say "see we recognize when one of our own goes too far, so you should too"

Call the box office and tell them you want to donate your tickets back to offset costs.
String them along as long as you can then hangup.

i want them spittin blood

I fell like a freaking snowflake.
How am I one the side that's getting this butthurt over a bad joke

"make your enemy play by their own rules" - Saul Alinsky

Say it with me, goys:

NO. REFUNDS.

serves them right really

hmmmmmm....

Guess how I know you're a leftist?

I was one of the first to contact them, they replied with
"Thanks for your feedback.
We do not condone her behavior and are currently speaking with her agent about it.

Please give us a couple of days as we work out the details to cancel her appearance.

Thank you"

Feltgood man.. Props to them for doing the right thing.

If that was the case, they completely fucked up by making fun of Barron

You don't get it fuckface. Donald Trump, his fans, and everything surrounding it, are TRIGGERING the left because they ARE THE RESISTANCE. They aren't bending the knee like others in the past have. They ARE the hard hitters now. Yes, they are playing liberal tactics, and it's working WONDERS. So yes, if you fuck with our guys and spam advertisers, expect the right to do the same with 10x the aggression. It's 2017 now, Donald Trump is the president, and we will not back down.

I think you're on to something! Notice that she has that blank MKULTRA stare in the picture as well.

lol i live in Grass Valley CA

Social justice was started by Luigi Taparelli, a staunch tradtionalist, thomist and Catholic priest. We are reclaiming the title cunt

Eh, depends on how you view it. Nobody's actually trying to virtue signal, they're just holding the left up to the same type of shit that they try and do to others.

How would donating the tickets to a cancelled show help at all?

quatro chan pol becomes lefty pol again in 18 months at the latest, the "right" goes too far and I have to fucking pretend to be a lefty again because the "right" can't stop it's own faggotry.

>The wheel in the sky keeps on turning.
>Make it stop.

Donating it basically means forfeiting right to a refund..

apparently everyone knew he was gay already though

She's not jewish, just really strident.

Its like an apartment on hold for someone but they dont move in. The place cant be advertised and filled on the same date maybe so they are just gonna lose out on revenue and its not their fault except they took the risk of booking her

Not really SJW shit here. She literally i promoting beheading someone due to political differences. She should be boycotted.

Lol now the center doesn't have an act for a lucrative Friday night and they have to give back money they won't recoup that day.

Willing to bet she never gets invited there again.

I'm glad some of you niggers finally caught on
Good job user.

Holy fuck I wish she would still perform there. You can't go 100 feet in grass valley without seeing a lifted bubba truck with a trump sticker on it. She'd get skinned alive

I know who is behind this post.

>Please give us a couple of days as we work out the details to cancel her appearance.

nice work - fuck that cunt

this is different than being an asshurt liberal

liberals get asshurt because their ideology gets challenged and this triggers them. so rather than try and persuade you or prove you wrong they devolve into asshurt and act like typical liberals

this is much different because here we have a tv personality pretending to kill the president and holding his decapitated head, and proudly posting it on social media. Anyone who does not find this horrific is a massive hypocrite because if anyone did anything remotley similar to king nigger when he was prez they would be a social outcast

this isnt about actually being butthurt, this is about holding liberals to the ridiculous standards of PC nature that they have created. its about revenge.

Exactly, make them play by their own rules and all they can do is throw a tantrum like Alinksy said

nah it's literally "donating" your ticket and the value it has, aka donating your refund lol. it's kike wording for please let us keep your money

I still believe there are only two genders that are determined at birth, gay marriage is pointless and Affirmative Action was a mistake. Not really feelin like an SJW. I just want cultural Marxists destroyed.

I live just to your south

Some of you are too dumb to understand my post heh

>She literally i promoting beheading someone due to political differences. She should be boycotted.

We need the Left to start violence so the Right can finish it while government is run by the GOP!

Peace is bad. War is good because SJWs aren't ready for it while White folks have been arming themselves since the 1950s at least. We need Leftards to kill a few Rightists (or better, innocent randoms) so we can get a social greenlight to kill them.

Political opponents are not friends we disagree with, they are mortal enemies to be killed. Even if they are family, former friends, or whatever, they don't deserve to exist.

We cannot initiate the war, but the Left can and with the right triggering they will! This is a huge opportunity for weaponized autism to trigger (not "incite" which is illegal) the Left into making the most wonderful mistake we could ask for.

Fake support for Kathy would help. War means casualties and we can afford a few for the greater good since if we lose we lose more than just blood.

we are fortunate that there rules are insane.

>quatro chan pol becomes lefty pol again in 18 months at the latest

You mean libertarian Sup Forums again

>the "right" goes too far and I have to fucking pretend to be a lefty again because the "right" can't stop it's own faggotry.

your a faggot.

Link to the event
thecenterforthearts.org/kathy-griffins-celebrity-run-tour/

bitch gets paid

>it's just a joke
You're too far gone from reality

IT'S THE HALL OF COST ALL OVER AGAIN

Yea, that'll show Kathy!

show of hands here: who else absolutely knew she was jewish, only to find out she's not?

youtube.com/watch?v=GwAsKA-oL8Y

they certainly seem to think so.

They never read the bit at the end of Frankenstein where the monster turns around and kills the jew.
Also the end of the golem myth.

keep a performing arts center going. most of them run on majority donations. there's benefactors and you get bricks with your name on them and champagne and meet actors that come through. also donating to the arts is a tax right off and makes you look good. fuck, stop being an idiot in poverty, user

So you're saying the Jews made a mistake by arming white people due to they're indoctrinations', and lead them to a collective uncontrollable psychosis entrapment.
H'm, that's interesting.

she is not a jew though

)))Kathy Griffin((( is expendable because she is not one of (((them)) ,we all know jewscontrol the (((entertainment industry))) and she is not one of the chosen ones so they probably scripted this and set her up to fulfill their censorship agenda and create more division ,they knew there would be massive blow back and are directing the blow back themselves (((they))) set her up and goaded her into doing this she though she was one of the tribe and got stabbed in the back,it's her own fault she trusted the kikes
, now she gets fired by (((CNN))) and denounced by (((Chelsea Clinton))) (she married one and had a kid with one so that makes her one by default) so now if you disagree with her that puts you on the same side as (((CNN))) and (((Chelsea Clinton)))
and when trump does shit you don't like ,like re neg on his climate change campaign promises tomorrow or reinstate a draft and starts another war for israel with iran they can get everyone to tun against you when you do something they don't like and speak out

she may be speaking out for all the wrong reasons but this will be used against you when you speak out for all the right reasons

(((CNN))) FIRED HER, (((CHELSEA CLINTON))) DENOUNCED HER
NEITHER OF THESE THINGS WOULD HAVE HAPPENED IF THIS WAS (((SARAH SILVERMAN))) OR ((CHELSEA HANDLER)))

In order to beat the Jew, you must BECOME the Jew.

we're fortunate that he wrote a book about them that everyone can read

>If you kill your enemies, they win

K I L L Y O U R S E L F

What types of cars are common in Europe? To my eyes this looks a 2 seater car with big back tires. My first thought was like an old Corvette but if its UK then maybe a Jaguar or something similar?